shocking answer

Gift from heaven

He is a popular celebrity and everyone in Korea knows him. He is non other than one of the member of famous group BigBang. We have been together for close to 4 months and the first month was really hard on us. We couldn't date openly in public cause of his popularity and we hardly see one another because of that. However we never fail to call and text one another and even webcam to keep this relationship going on. All this change when one fine day, I received an unknown call.

 

-3 months back-

*knock knock*

"come in"

Greeted by a strong voice, I took a deep breathe and open the door lightly. I still couldn't believe that right in front of me was the boss of my boyfriend. I was worried and thousand things ran through my mind. Why did he call me? What is he going to say? Did he found out about our relationship? Is he asking for us to break up? I sat down on the couch with the almighty boss beside me.

"I guess you might have already guessed what is meeting is for right?"

I nodded. I knew YG would come to know this sooner or later.

I asked "Does he know that you are aware of the both of us?"

"No. Thats the reason why I'm calling you here."

My heart skipped a beat. Its not easy to be sitting in front of a charismatic man who is the boss of korea's famous artist including BigBang 2NE1 and Se7en who has come to know about your relationship with one of his boys. We have been talking for an hour, with him asking all about me and how we both met. However I was really shocked that he didn't asked me to leave him. Suddenly, he stood up and made a call to Teddy oppa to get all the bigbang members, who were all recording for their new album to meet him at his office. Teddy oppa is the only one that knows about me and him and I believe Teddy oppa did told our love story to YG cause I heard him telling Teddy to secretly tell my boy that I'm currently in his office. After putting the phone down, he smiled at me and said

"The boys are coming up right now. What I want you to do now is to stand at where you are and look at the ground. Whatever happens, don't say anything, don't smile. Act like you just gotten a scolding from me. Ahrraso?"

I nodded in approval and did what YG wanted me to do. Just then there was a knock on the door and YG papa signalled them to come in. I could see that the boys were worried and nervous at the side of my eye. Specially my boy. He was shocked but tried to compose himself in front of the others. The five of them lined up in front of YG. Finally YG spoke up.

"Anyone would like to explain this matter to me?" He said with a stern voice. Just then TOP and Jiyong oppa came forward one step. Both me and YG were shocked cause we didn't expect one of them to be out. YG asked

"Seunghyun, why are you standing out?" and then he replied "I don't know"

YG papa then asked him to stand back and turned to Jiyong "So, why are you standing out?"

I could see that he was really nervous and he was perspiring. Although he have been with YG for more than 10 years and they have been like related brothers, he just can't help feel afraid at such times. He cleared his throat and said "She is my girlfriend that I have been dating since one month ago."

At this point, the other members were shocked and were whispering among one another. YG stood up and walk to Jiyong, patting his shoulders and said "Why didn't you tell me about you guys? Why did you kept such a good girl in secret?" Jiyong and I looked up at YG, look at each other and back to YG in disbelieve. He just said I was a good girl? He didn't disapprove us? Not only us but the other members were thrown off guard too. He got everyone to sit down on the sofa and then said "she have told me how much she love you but was afraid that she might affect your career, so I've come out with an idea"