One-shot

Honey... I--

 

I was fidgeting with my fingers as I glanced at the clock on the wall. I gulped, closing my eyes for a moment. Should I tell her or should I wait? Either way, she would find out... Gosh, I'm so stupid for doing this. This is so wrong. We promised to each other to not keep secrets, but here I am keeping a secret from her! I really don't know how she will react... Will she be mad at me? I really don't know... I lowered my gaze to my hands. The proof was resting right in between them. A sigh escaped my lips. I need to do the right thing... And at the moment, the right thing is to tell her. It doesn't matter if she'll be mad at me.. Eventually she'll realize that there's no point in being mad. I heard footsteps and the door opening. I gulped again, mentally preparing myself for what was about to come. She opened the bedroom door. I quickly got up, opening my arms. She smiled as she hugged me. There's nothing better than to feel the heartbeat of your loved one, it's almost as she's telling me that she loves me just with the beating of her heart. I took a deep breath, inhaling her scent. She giggled as she patted my head, releasing me from the hug.

 

 

 

"How was your day?" She asked, looking straight into my eyes. For a moment, I forgot what I had to tell her.

 

 

 

"It was normal... Until now." I winked at her. She laughed, her eyes forming into crescents.

 

 

 

"Really? Are you saying that I'm not normal?" She teased. I playfully slapped her arm, shaking my head.

 

 

 

"I'm just saying that you are my bunny." I said, pecking her lips. She grinned proudly as she made her way to the bed and laid down. I just stood there, gazing at her lovingly. Yeah... I'm madly in love with my cute girlfriend. She's so cute, but mature at the same time! And her body... Her body is to die for. Her lips are equally y. I swear I could spend all day touching and kissing her. "Baby, what's this?"

 

 

 

I snapped back to reality when I realized that she was holding something in her hands. Something she shouldn't. My eyes grew big as I started to stutter. Sunny frowned, tilting her head. She took a glance at the box she was holding, she was going to read it, but I stole it from her hand. She sat on the bed and crossed her arms. I lowered my gaze, knowing that she was judging me so hard at the moment. I could feel her gaze burning hole on me, but I just couldn't bring myelf to look at her. She was mad. I could feel it. She seriously mad. She got up from the bed and walked towards me, wrapping her arms around my waist. She took a deep breath as she rested her head on my shoulder. Yes, she's mad. She does it when she's trying to calm down. I carefully began to caress her short hair, letting my fingers do the job. She sighed, closing her arms and nuzzling into my neck.

 

 

 

"What are you hiding from me?" She asked, kissing my neck softly. I sighed, closing my eyes.

 

 

 

"Promise me that you won't be mad?" I replied. She nodded her head, holding me tight. Another sigh escaped my lips as I prepared myself for what's next. "It was meant to be a surprise..."

 

 

 

"A surprise?" She beamed, looking into my eyes. I giggled as I nodded. Well, she seems pretty excited about it. I hope this won't fade away once I tell her.

 

 

 

"Honey... I'm pregnant." I said as I shut my eyes tight, waiting for her outburst.

 

 

 

"Baby, open your eyes." Sunny said, releasing me from her embrace. I gulped, doing as she said. She was looking at me, her eyebrows arched. "Don't joke about these things... You know I want kids, even though--"

 

 

 

"I'm not kidding, Sunny. I am pregnant." I was serious, and she knew that. Sunny gasped, her eyes growing wide. She took steps backwards till her legs touched the bed. Her eyes began to water as she shook her head.

 

 

 

"D-did you cheat on me?" I didn't expect that... I quickly shook my head, trying to approach her. But again, she took steps back. I gulped, my eyes watering too. "Then why are you pregnant! I can't get you pregnant!"

 

 

 

"I know! But baby, listen to me--" I tried to explain, but she just wouldn't let me. She grabbed her purse and dashed out of the room, then I heard the front door slaming. I let my body fall onto the bed as I covered my face with my hands and began to cry. I knew this would happen! I knew she would act like this! I shouldn't have done it without her knowing... I regret this now...

 

 

 

 

--------------

 

 

 

 

Sunny sat on the bench in front of the Han River. She closed her eyes as she took a deep breath, letting the air fill her lungs. She needed that. She needed to cool down and think. She knew that once she got mad, she would do things the she would regret later and that's exactly what she didn't want to happen. Even though Sunny was mad at TaeYeon, she couldn't just vent her anger at the girl. No... Not when the older girl is pregnant.  A sigh escaped Sunny's lips when that word came to her mind. Pregnant. She always wanted kids. Pregnancy was the first thing they talked about when they began to date. But still, Sunny was surprised, or should I say shocked? Either way, she couldn't believe that her girl was pregnant. The first thing that came to her mind was that the older girl cheated on her. But that's not possible... TaeYeon would never do that. 

 

 

 

'She's so gay that she barely has any guy friend...'

 

 

 

Another thing that came to her mind was insemination.

 

 

 

'She doesn't have money... Does she?'

 

 

 

TaeYeon was the typical middle-class girl. She wouldn't buy something unless it was extremely needed. She was the one who prevented Sunny from spending money in petty things. Well, she had to. Because Sunny was the spoiled daughter who had everything. Unlike TaeYeon, Sunny was rich. Her father was a important business man and her uncle owned a big music industry. Now you're asking youself how did they meet. Easy question... Sunny approached TaeYeon on the street. Who wouldn't stop and stare at such a beautiful girl? To make it better, TaeYeon was late for her part-time job, which she quit after Sunny's pleadings. A 20 minutes ride is long enough to get to know a person. And that's exactly what Sunny did... She began asking the basic: 'How old are you?', and ended using the same old phrase: 'I can give you a ride tomorrow...'. Let's not mention the fact that TaeYeon was pretty shocked. Well, who wouldn't?! A cute girl offered you a car ride, then she began talking non-stop just to finish with another offer? If it wasn't the fact that TaeYeon was poor at that time and lived in a beat-up house, she would gladly accept the offer. But no.. She couldn't accept. Even if she was already fond of Sunny. She couldn't. Even though TaeYeon refused her offer, Sunny didn't stop looking for the girl. Everyday she went to the place where she met TaeYeon for the first time. Eventually they met again... And there's no need to say what happened, right? The usual happened. They began as friends but the feeling grew stronger till the point they couldn't hide it. 

 

 

 

And now, here they were in a healthy 3 years relationship. Everyone envied them. They were the perfect example of happy couple. Sunny was the hardworking 'husband', while TaeYeon was the 'housewife'. People would groan and leave the room once Sunny and TaeYeon entered. Want to know why? Well, it was matter of seconds till the two begin acting sweet towards each other. Sunny would pout and hid her face on TaeYeon's neck, while the latter would entangle her fingers on the shorter's hair. Sweetness overload, you say. That's only the tip of the iceberg. Sunny didn't notice a smile forming on her lips as she remembered their sweet times together. Her chin was resting on her hand as her elbow was resting on her leg, her eyes were unfocused, dreamy. And like someone pinched her, she shot up from her sit.

 

 

 

'I can't let go of her like that!'

 

 

 

She ran towards her car, turned it on and drove as fast as she could. TaeYeon, the girl who saved her from her monotonous life, couldn't leave. No. She couldn't and wouldn't. Sunny wouldn't let her leave. Not when she owns the younger girl's heart. Not when their relationship is so strong. Not when she's pregnant. Sunny made her mind. Even if the kid is not hers, she'll treat him like her own. She'll be the best parent ever. It doesn't matter if TaeYeon cheated on her. Their love is stronger than anything, they'll overcome it together like one. Sunny stopped the car right in front of the house, the tires making loud screeching sounds. She slammed the car's doors and ran towards the house. She didn't need to knock. The door burst open, revealing a crying TaeYeon. Sunny's scrunched her face as she enlaced TaeYeon's waist, pressing her against her body. The older girl sobbed, wrapping her arms around Sunny's neck.

 

 

 

"I-I'm s-so sorry... P-please forgive m-me." TaeYeon mumbled, wetting Sunny's shirt.

 

 

 

"You don't have to be sorry." She reassured, patting TaeYeon's back. "Come on baby, let's go in."

 

 

 

The older girl nodded, letting Sunny guide her to inside the house. The feeling of warmth was just too good for her to handle. She just wanted to hold Sunny close, letting herself get involved in the girl's body heat. She couldn't believe that she thought about leaving. She couldn't believe that she doubted their love. She felt her eyes watering when she thought about her life without Sunny. It would be so different. Sunny was the reason for her to handle the rage of her family. Yes, her family didn't like her. The reason? Her gay side. TaeYeon could still remember her mom's disgusted face once she found out about TaeYeon. She still could remember the way Sunny hugged her and whispered on her ear, protecting her from the mean words they said. Sunny was her fortress. Her saviour. The one who she wanted to make happy. TaeYeon tightened her embrace on Sunny's neck, burying her face onto the girl's shoulders. She stopped crying the moment when Sunny began strocking her back, which is something she always does when TaeYeon is crying. Sunny guided them to the bedroom and laid TaeYeon down as she laid beside the girl. TaeYeon sighed, resting her head on the other girl's chest while Sunny was caressing her hair.

 

 

 

"Baby..." She called. Something was on Sunny's mind. She had to ask or she would go crazy.

 

 

 

"Hm?" TaeYeon hummed, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the fondling.

 

 

 

"Who's the father?" Sunny closed her eyes, waiting for the answer. But nothing came. She looked down, finding TaeYeon smiling at her.

 

 

 

"You are the father." She said, smiling. Sunny frowned, tilting her head. TaeYeon giggled, pecking the girl's lips. "It doesn't matter whose the as long as you are the one raising and loving this child."

 

 

 

"I love you, TaeYeon." Sunny grinned, kissing the girl's cheek. As expected, TaeYeon always knew the right answer.

 

 

 

"I love you too, Sunny." She grinned, her white teeth showing.

 

 

 

"Tell me, what will be our child name?"

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

So, tell me... 'Good? Bad? Horrible? Please stop with your parallel universe?'

 

 

 

I wrote this in only one night ;3 My brain just melted (ºAº)

 

 

 

Anyway... Did you guys like it? *¬*

 

 

 

Comments? Anyone? Pretty please? *aegyo*