Mesmerized (again).

Our Promises

Hello everybody, parkbeomsshi's updating here~

Who missed me? keke JK xD

I'm sorry for taking so long. and I'm really grateful for all your supports. *I'm such a bad author. ugh >__<

Anyway.. enjoy the (not really) long update^^ kkk

*******************************************************************************************

Sunhae POV

You're beautiful - BEAST

The song woke me up from my nightmare. Oops, it's already 9am, I put back my phone on the bed and walked to the bathroom to wash my face. Uh.. huh? The phone won't stop ringing. I looked at the screen and it showed the caller ID: Key. LOL i thought it was the alarm ringing so I didn't pick it up in the first time.

 

" Yoboseyo Key oppa!!"

 

" Ne, yoboseyo Sunhae-ah. Are you free today?" He said.

 

" Of course. I'm always free. keke. So, are you going to take me out today, oppa?" I said happily.

 

" Correct!! I'll pick you up at 10, neh?"

 

I smiled and quickly changed my clothes.

 

" Umma... Key oppa is taking me out!" I shouted as I skipped my way to the living room.

 

" That's good. Have fun." Umma smiled. She was packing her things.

 

" Umma... Are you going somewhere?" I asked confused.

 

" Yes honey, I have to go back to America. I have to work, I have a job piling up in my office there." She pecked my forehead.

 

" Aww, umma.. do you really have to go?"

 

I pouted.

 

She nodded " You'll be alright, your life is here in Korea, not in America. Don't worry, you used to live here alone, and you were happy back then, so nothing to worry about."

 

" I'm gonna miss you." I kissed her forehead and hug her.

 

" Now, go have fun. He probably already waiting out there."

 

I nodded and ran outside. There was Key oppa leaning on a black shiny car, and....

 

" Yoona unnie!!!" I ran and hugged her.

 

" Hey, you got to stop calling me unnie." She giggled.

 

" No way! I'm only 12 and Yoona unnie is 18. I'm just taller than girls at my age." I said proudly.

 

" Honey, we're actually at the same age--"

 

" Oh look we're here!!" I ignored her and become too excited. Mianhae unnie^^

 

 

We bought tickets and bought cotton candies. I looked around. The amusement park seems crowded today. I wandered alone and I just realized that I've lost Key oppa and Yoona unnie. Oh well.

 

So I decided to look for something fun. Have I been to amusement park before? I don't remember. But this place is really fun I tell you! Keke. I went to the merry-go-round. It was fun but I want something more fun than this. I went to the dolls house, the roller coaster, and many more.

 

I saw the haunted house and I thought I should try this. What does it like inside that house? You will never know 'till you've tried. Keke.

 

The queue was pretty long, and the haunted house keeper (which was wearing a terrifying skeleton mask) only allowed 2 people inside.

 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 

I was getting bored and sleepy waiting for my turn.

 

Phew.. finally I'm the 2nd in the front line. In front of me there was one boy, so that means, I will go inside with him. He was taller than me and he wears piercings and he has this perfect jaw and furry brows.

 

The skeleton man opened the door for us. As soon as we stepped inside, we were greeted with a terrible looking girl with bloods all over her white dress and face.

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I screamed as hard as I could, hoping the ghost will die because her eardrums broke into pieces.

 

The boy in front of me were shocked because of my really un-manly scream. He offered his hand and I grabbed it tightly.

 

The next horrible thing is the girl with this ugly looking face trying to touch my face with her dirty hands.

 

EWWWW

 

I buried my face on the boy's back and hugged him tighly. It's like there's no tomorrow. Seriously! Key oppa and Yoona unnie should try this haunted house!

 

" Are you okay?" He asked me.

 

I slightly shook my head. I really need oxygen right now!!

 

" Oppa, let's get out of here!!"

 

He chukled lightly.

 

He turned around and was shocked to see me. I mean.. really shocked! His expression was like.. O__O

 

For a moment, I sense something about this boy. It's like he's my past.

 

He didn't say anything and just continued walking with my hand in his.

 

We finally reached the end of the maze and I instantly dropped my self on the bench outside that terrible house once we got outside. I hugged my trembling knees. I will never ever ever go inside that place anymore!!!

 

" Here." That boy offered me a bottle of mineral water. " This should make you feel better."

 

I drank all the water instantly. Aah~ it's so refreshing.

 

" Thank you." I smiled. Indeed, I feel much better now.

 

He sat beside me and looked at me with sad expression.

 

" Shouldn't you at the hospital?" He said.

 

I frowned.

 

" Uhhh.... Do I know you?" I asked.

 

" Look, I'm serious! Don't you try to pretend to be a fool in front of me Sunhae-ah!" He yelled.

 

" What do you mean? I really don't understand." My voice trembled when I said that.

 

 

Jonghyun POV

I was on holiday and I don't have anything to do today. Homeworks are getting much crazy these days.

 

I decided to go to the amusement park with Kim Seohyun, my crush. Well, she was my high school friend that Sunhae always babbling about. I remembered the time Sunhae forced me to break up, and she forced me to love Seohyun.

 

Back to the topic. Seohyun texted me that she will be late so she told me to go inside the amusement park first and told me to meet her at the ferris wheel. My first destination was the haunted house.

 

There was a long queue and the skeleton man only allowed two people inside at one time.

 

Finally, it was my turn to go inside. Behind me there was a girl around my age with excited smile plastered on her face. She looked familiar. Her eyes, her lips, and her petite figure.

 

Once we got inside she screamed at the top of her lungs which made me shocked. I offered her my hand and she grabbed it tightly. Duh, it's only a ghost doll. Nothing to be scared about.

 

The second ghost tried to touch her, she instanly hugged me tightly from behind.

 

" Are you okay?" I asked her.

 

She slightly shook her head.

 

" Oppa, let's get out of here!!" She said almost crying.

 

I chukled lightly.

 

Then, curiosity caught me. I turned around and saw the girl's face.

 

It was the face of the girl I loved.

 

Even though I have a new crush, I still mesmerized looking at her. I still love her.

 

No words came out from both of our mouth.

 

She looked like she doesn't know me. So I grabbed her hand and walked outside quickly so I can get the better look of her.

 

She threw herself on the bench and hugged her knees. She looked really pale.

 

" Here." I offered me a bottle of mineral water. " This should make you feel better."

 

She drank all the water instantly.

 

" Thank you." She smiled. It made me blush for couple seconds. I didn't see that smile for a long time, and I really want to see it again.

 

I sat beside her and looked at her.

 

" Shouldn't you at the hospital?" I said.

 

She frowned.

 

" Uhhh.... Do I know you?" She asked.

 

Her words was like thousand arrows stabbing my chest.

 

Did she hate me for leaving? Did she hate me for being such a selfish back then?

 

Suddenly, I felt angry.

 

" L-look, I'm serious! Don't you try to pretend to be a fool in front of me Sunhae-ah!" I yelled.

 

" What do you mean? I really don't understand." Her voice trembled when she said that.

 

Could it be..?

 

I walked away leaving her alone on the bench. I wish that she would run after me and said that she doesn't hate me.

 

And she did.

 

" Oppa.. where are you going? I'm sorry, Oppa. I really don't know you."

 

Her aura is like a 10 year old girl.

 

I couldn't sense the presence of me in her.

 

I couldn't sense love in her.

 

She's really... different.

---------------------------------------

End of Chapter 37

Ta~Da~ drama much? keke^^ now Jjong is in love with Seohyun!!! heheh just like Sunhae always wanted^^d hohoho *evil smirk* >:)

Then,, what about Sunhae? O.o *confused* lol xDD

Stay tune~~~ kekeke^^ #nowplaying: haunting music. LOL xD i don't know why i'm in the mood of updating today kkk xD

critics please^^d