Final

Provehito in Altum
  I was ready for my daily hunting. Black leather jacket, same black color gangsta looking like hat, black high-hill shoes and gloves. Slinky red velvet trousers were the only bright patch on the clothes. Weekends came and much enough people would be outside on the streets. 
  Today's arena - the nearest railway station. People are going in and out from the trains, walking from one platform to another. Bustle. Nobody's paying attention to strangers. Perfect place to look for the meal.
  I can hear my hills' clip-clop on the concrete floor. Hat covers my black liner and red from hunger irises of the eyes. C'mon! Where the hell are you?!
  I was watching over that guy for few days. He smells good. Means he's clean enough to be taken by me. , it's very hard to find such people in this world now. Others are okay when there's nothing else left, but to choke these scums... I can't see the point now as I still can find what I need. I'm the best and those who I met on my way stayed away knowing that. Fact though it's so pleasant to understand all hunters acknowledge it too...
  Yesss... Here we are. He's staying there in the middle of the platform. The scent is so sweet and innocent.
  "Turn left, boy. I'm here..." Just barely audible whisper. But I'm sure HE hears. His head turned left, and I lift my eyes on him. The boy stills. Without breaking the eye contact, I come closer and touch his chest with my bare hand. Yellow shining and glimmering sphere comes out from his heart. Soul without sins. Clutching it, I rush to escape.
  But as I run I feel something distractive. Something's wrong this time...
  I look at the watch on my wrist. There's at least 4 mins left until the alarm will come up. I should have a bit of time to mingle in the crowd. At that thought I stop and turn my head back to the platform where the boy was.
  Can't be truth! How can he be awake already?! He is looking around and finally spots me. And, the most unbelievable thing I could guess he would do, he goes towards me instead of giving the alarm to the peace keepers.
  I turn back and hurry out from the train station. Everything seems like a dream. A very bad dream! Why he runs after me? After "Soul Hunter"! People usually afraid of us though they have nothing to stop the centuries long games.
  I just have to speed up. Escaping the building didn't make disappear the feeling that the boy is near and watching at my back. I come across the bus stops and the empty parking lot still hearing loud footsteps behind me. I managed to look at him while turning to the crowded streets again. He's concentrated but there is no fear in his eyes, only great interest and excitement. It's also absolutely crazy that he can keep up with my speed. Running further more I find myself on the stairs to one of the buildings' roof. There should be a helicopter - my salvation. But what I see?! How can it not be there?! What the hell is going on?! Heavy breathing is heard right behind me. No other choice but to turn around.
  The boy is on the roof watching me and starting to move closer. What should I do?! Suddenly sharp pain pierces my right hand and the light comes back to the palm. I can't explain what's happening. It's the first time I've ever seen so much resistance. I have to return what I took away. My hand gently and carefully covers the same place on his chest and yellow shining sphere disappears inside. 
  The boy looks at me once more and places his fingers onto my cheek. It starts to burn somewhere in deep inside. My whole body begins trembling.
  And here it came! He took away the hunger I was suffering from my whole damn life giving me something light and soft. I look at our shadows on the floor. Wings! And finally I understood who is that boy.
  He is an angel... My angel... Minho....
  But he wasn't allowed to do this! That's against the law! My souls is dark and can't be lightened up to the clean once again!
  But he did it... For me... The way he looked at me and I knew from the first sight he is the ONE... He is my savior... And now I could join him. Without words he takes my hand and we soar into the sky.
 
~~~The End~~~