Chapter 1

The brightness in my life (Currently Re-editing Hiatus)

[A/N] 

Hey~ ^^ Just to notify my past subbies and readers, I have re-edited this chapter so be sure to re-read everything as a lot about this and where this story was originally headed has changed~ :D)

 

           My dad was often not home, always on business trips or coming home late from one meeting or another. As a result, my mom was always the one who took care of us; shopping, laundry, and helping with our homework. 

           My mom was by far the prettiest one in our entire family. Always carrying an elegant air of confidence with her which I never seemed to be able to get right. Together with my professional-looking dad, they were often the topic of gossip among their friends. 

            My younger brother had just entered third grade this year, with a grin that made all adults within a five mile radius instantly swoon and coo over how cute he was.

            We weren’t really like other siblings. Unlike many of them, we got along well, and understood each other perfectly. If someone had judged us by our personalities and maturity, we could have even passed for twins.

            I wasn’t a bad student at my school. Of course, having Asian parents must have accounted for part of it, but also because just getting into our school meant long hours of studying and at least some form of bribe or another. I wasn’t a top of the class student (that spot being reserved by the nerds that always pored over programming books or whatnot in their corner of the room) but I kept my grades high.

            But, enough of this talk about my family and me, this chapter isn't about me, it's about them.

            If you were to interview every straight girl in our school about them, these are the answer you would get:

           "Ohmygod! They're SO HOT! ASDFGHJKL... Did you see Lulu oppa during P.E. the other day?!?! He like has these amazing skills!!! And..." *faints*

           "They're hot."

           "They're y."

           "Are you trying to steal my Kai oppa from me? 'Cause it totally looks like you're trying to steal my oppa away from me! *gasp* You aren't are you?! He's like my boyfriend already, YOU CAN'T--!" 

            "As president of the official Sehun oppa fanclub, i accuse you of the following charges! Number one, looking at our dear and amazing *squeals* oppa without a warrent! *gasps of shock* Number two--,"

            "They're hot."

            I would go on... but honestly, let's not waste anymore of my braincells on them, okay? As you probably had guessed by now... they were popular. They were (and i hate to use such a cliché fanfic word here) but they were without a doubt the kingkas of the school. Plus, they might have been slightly, by a miniscule amount, just a tiny bit...good looking..

            I said nothing.
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So~

I probably failed this chapter... since i usually don't write like this... >.<

and I feel like i sort of made her too mean~ xD

But~

I promise that she'll change over the course of the story~ xDDD

SO, BEAR WITH ME GUYS~ LOLZ~ ^^

ANYWAYS~ :P

*SPAZZES TO DEATH*

EXO will come later... :D

so please be patient with author-nim~ xD

since this is my first fanfic... i would greatly appreciate any comments and feedback~ :D

THAAAAANNNNKKKK YOUUUUU~ *heart*