~3rd character~

S0S - New WOOLLIM Entertainment boy-band

 

1.Username and profile link: KeysLove

2.Characters name: Park Jihun

Japanese name: Arata Haruki (He changed his name after he went to South Korea, and hates being called by this name. Not many people know that this is his "real" name, though. Only Seong, and the boys from EXO.)

Nickname:

Ji - It's just a shortened version of his name. Most of his friends call him this.

Sunshine - His close friends, in general, sometimes call him this. It has many motives: he's like the "sunshine" of their lifes. He boils like the Sun when he's angry or mad. Or, maybe, just so Jihun will feel special.

Angel - Kai always calls him this, or "Jewel". The reason? Well, that's because, for Kai, Jihun looks like an angel (and sings, and dances, and speaks... He could go on and on about this).

Jewel - Another one of Kai's exclusive nicknames. This one's meaning is because Jihun's eyes shine like precious jewels when he's happy.

Stage-name: J-Pow (JP, his initials, and the word "power" put together. Kai was the one who came up with it.)

3.Position: Sub Dancer, Sub-Vocal, Composer

4.Birthdate: 13/Jun/1993

5.Place of birth/Hometown: Tokyo, Japan

6.Ethnicity: Japanese

7.Height/Weight: 1,75m/47kg

8.Bloodtype: AB Negative

9.Family

Arata Jirou | 53 | Lawyer | Dad |  He's cold, uncaring, and rude. He never paid attention to Jihun, and always said he was "useless".

Arata Akane | 49 | Lawyer | Mom | She's fake, cold, and uncaring. She never paid attention to Jihun, and always said he was "useless".

10.uality: Bi

11.Partner: Kai (or band member, if Kai's unavailable.)

12.Personality

He has a really explosive temper, and gets angry very easily. When he's angry, he screams and shouts and throws insults at whoever he thinks is at fault. He doesn't trust people easily, because he's had many disappointments in the past. He is very selfish, but would never hurt the people he loves. With people he doesn't know well, he's kind of friendly, but keeps his distance and is usually very cold until he's used to the person. He may also come off as extremely arrogant and self-centered. With his friends, he is very caring, funny and protective. He would give his life for his friends, if needed. If he hears someone insulting any of his friends, he defends them with every argument he can think of (which are not few). He gets specially mad if he hears someone insulting Kai, and not only throws arguments, but also insults, and if that doesn't work he resorts to physical strength. He yearns for care, like hugs and kisses, but only asks his closest friends for it. He has a good sense of humor, but his humor is the infamous "black humor", so many people may not understand his jokes, or sometimes even be offended by them. He has a dirty mind, and is a bit erted. He is very jealous of his friends, specially of Kai.

He tends to do many things that are "prohibited". Actually, if it is prohibited, he will surely do it. He's kind of a trickster. He's also a troublemaker, and is very mischievous. He loves playing pranks on people, and causing a fuss. He usually gets himself in the middle of some kind of trouble, too. He's also quite the liar. He never lies to his friends, but to all the other people, it is very possible that about 60% of what he says has some kind of lie on it, even if it's really small and insignificant. He lies, most of the time, so he won't be "punished" for the "wrong" things he does. The only exeption to that are his friends. He always tells them absolutely everything, no matter if it's good or bad things. He worries a lot about his looks, specially his weight. He doesn't want to get "fat", so he's always below his ideal weight, which worries Kai a lot. Jihun also has a great memory, and always remembers things other pople think he already forgot. He is also very smart, and extremely curious, even too much. He tries to be the most original he possibly can. He is very ironic and very sarcastic. He takes pride on his talents, specially in his dancing, and wants everyone to notice how good he is. He knows how talented he is and is not afraid of showing it to others. He always wants to be the center of attention, and is very irritated when that doesn't happen. Sometimes he can be rather clumsy, so he breaks something or gets a bruise from time to time. He can't ever keep still, and hates doing nothing. He is the type who loves the city life, and could never live a calm countryside life. He always has to be doing something, even if it's just talking to someone else. He gets bored very easily, and hates when that happens. When he is bored, he'll complain about it to everyone, and will be very annoyed. He constantly curses, but not just for the sake of it. He curses when he wants to explain something that can't be explained in another way, or when he's very angry, or sad, or any other kind of strong feelings. 

 

13.Style: Whenever he steps out of home, he likes to mix fashionable clothes with some which are more "rocker". For example, he usually wears a shirt that is the latest fashion with ripped jeans or leather jackets. He'll use this visual for whatever he is going to, doesn't matter if it's just going out with friends or going to a award show (though in the latter he will use more accessories, and make the visual more stunning). For training, he usually wears sneakers, like Converse, and sweatpants/jeans with a plain shirt, and maybe a hoodie. At home, he wears jeans and a simple t-shirt, and walks barefoot.

13.1.Everyday


 

13.2.Sleepwear

He sleeps only in his underwear and maybe one of Kai's tees, if it's cold.

13.3.Formal

 

14.Life history

He was born in a very rich family. They lived in Tokyo, but he hated it there. He hated the people who lived there, and most of all, his parents. All the "friends" he had sooner or later ended up revealing that they were stupid fakers, and just wanted to use or humiliate Jihun. He had always been very insecure about his appearence, specially his weight, even if he didn't have a reason to, and the people who used him only made it worst. His parents also never cared about him, and always looked down upon him and his dream. They said that being an idol was ridiculous, and Jihun only wanted to do that because he was useless at everything else. Because of that, he ended up creating a "barrier" around him, emotionally, so he wouldn't be hurt again.

The only thing that kept Jihun there, was a childhood boyfriend of his, Seong. They knew each other since they were kids, and they started "dating", like small kids sometimes play around, but they mainteined that relationship for years, and ended up really dating. On his 15th birthday, however, Jihun went looking for his boyfriend, and saw him making out with someone else. He was very shocked, but waited for that other person to leave, and them asked Seong about it. Seong simply said something like: "Did you seriously think I actually liked you? Oh please, look at yourself! What is there to like about you?". Jihun was devastaded, and immediately ran away from home. He got some money from his house, and went to Seoul, to try and go after his dream. After that, he never saw or heard of his parents again, and doesn't want to.

But then, a rather traumatic incident happened. Jihun had been living in Seoul for some months, it was still morning and he was going back to his modest apartment, when a gang approached him. They wanted him to give them all the money he had, but Jihun refused to do that. After some time of arguing, one of the guys pulled out a knife and attacked Jihun from the back, leaving a pretty ugly cut that took half of his back. Then, Kai decided to help him, and after managing to make the gang go away, he went to help the bleeding boy. Jihun refused to be taken to the hospital, so Kai took him to his apartment, where he lived alone, and took care of the cut himself. Kai spent the day trying to talk to the boy, and even if Jihun answered his questions, Kai noticed that the other boy wasn't being completely honest. By the end of the day, Kai had managed to go through Jihun's "barrier", and ended up asking about his past, out of curiosity. Jihun decided he would tell Kai the whole truth, he trusted the other boy, even if he had only known him for such a short time. Jihun started telling Kai all of his story, and ended up crying, which startled Kai, who stopped everything he was doing and went to comfort the older boy.  After that day, they started living together, and they became really close friends. Kai was the closest friend Jihun ever had, he was the most important person in the world for him, and he wouldn't change it for anything. He'd even give up his dream, if that meant he would have to leave Kai. Kai always encouraged Jihun when he was down, and took him everywhere he went, be it a training session or going out with friends. Kai and Jihun sleep together, because the older boy has trouble sleeping alone. Kai always notices when Jihun wakes up from a nightmare, so he also wakes up, and only goes to sleep again after he makes sure that Jihun also fell asleep.

Eventually, Jihun decided to audition for YG Entertainment. He was a trainee there for 2 years, and hoped to be able to debut in the same company as his favorite band. One day, Yang Hyun Suk himself called Jihun at his office, and told him that he would debut with a new boyband, but there was a condition. The condition was that Jihun would have to cut all ties with people from other companies, which meant he would not be allowed to be friends with Kai anymore. Jihun was really mad at that, started screamin at the president and said he would quit YG, which he did right then and there.

After that, Jihun was so angry, he simply ran all the way to the SM building, and went to EXO's training room. He barged in, slamming the door open, and everyone looked at him, startled. He tells Kai what happened, and Kai starts saying things like "What? What do you mean you insulted the president?!". Jihun started thinking about what could happen if he agreed to the condition, and the thought of loosing Kai made him so sad he started to sob. Sehun got desperate, and was all like "Kai, look what you did!", while Kai ran to comfort Jihun and started apologizing for what he said.

Jihun then decided he would be a trainee at Woolim. Sungyeol and Myungsoo told him they didn't have the same stupid rules as YG there, so he thought it was a good option. There, he was the CEO's favorite, so he had many privileges.

He is very talented, and quickly became one of the best trainees at the company (if not the best). He always knew how good he was, and made sure everyone also knew that. He ended up coming off as extremely arrogant and self-centered, and was generally disliked by the other trainees. Jihun couldn't care less about that, though. However, some of the other trainees sometimes said bad things about his and Kai's relationship, such as how Jihun was provably a spy for SM Entertainment, and was only a trainee at YG/Woolim in order to pass over information to the other company. Or, sometimes, how Jihun was provably only using Kai, because the younger boy was "popular and handsome", and would eventually hurt him. Everytime Jihun heard something like this, he ended up insulting, or sometimes even punching, the person who said it, which only made his reputation around the trainees worst.

Kai brought his and Jihun's lunch to the older boy's training room everyday, and no one dared questioning the action. Jihun often trained 3-4 hours without not even stopping to drink some water, and Kai always scolded him because of that. He was known by almost everyone in the company.

 

15.Languages which he knows

Fluent - English, Korean, Japanese

Moderate - Mandarin

Basic - Spanish

 

16.Likes

- Prefers the night rather than the day

- Loves watching the night sky

- Loves talking about polemic topics

- Loves music

- Photography

- Going to cafes/cofee shops

- High places

 

17.Dislikes

- Hot weater

- Sports

- Anything that comes from Japan

- Cooking

- Having to spend the day without listening to music (this makes him really mad)

- Being bored

- Feeling alone

 

18.Habbits

- He is always fixing his hair or his clothes, because he always wants to look his best

- He has the habit of biting the inside of his cheek constantly

- He always his lips when he's about to say something

- He rubs his eyes when he's bored or sleepy

 

19.Hobbies

- Skateboarding

- Designing accessories

- Taking photos

- Writing lyrics

- Playing the guitar

 

20.Talents

- He can dance anything from classic ballet to hip hop perfectly

- He writes lyrics when he's angry, sad, or any other kind of strong feelings, so he'll let those feelings out

- He has won many competitions, in all rapping, dancing and singing

- He can play the guitar very well

 

21.Extra

- He's a bottom.

- His favorite season is winter.

- He loves babies, but hates kids

- He is very jealous when anyone else even as much as starts talking to Kai

- Can't sleep alone

- Can't be alone after he wakes up from a nightmare

- While he is asleep, he hugs whoever he is sleeping with

- Never sleeps before midnight

- Only sleeps with the people he trusts

- Likes sleeping with blankets

- Sleeps only in his underwear, or at max with a shirt

- He listens to music before sleeping

- When he is really angry, or sad, or any other kind of strong feelings, he likes to rap or sing, so he can let those feelings out.

- BigBang is his favorite band, and his bias is G-Dragon, followed closely by Taeyang. He is a big fanboy of the band.

- G-Dragon and Taeyang are his main influences

- He is always with his earphones on, no matter what the situation is

- He listens to music at every chance he gets, you could say he is listening to music 80% of the day

- Likes every kind of music, from pop to rock and hip hop.

- His favorite songs are Because Of You by Ne-Yo, Haru Haru by BigBang and Bad Boy, also by BigBang.

- He and Kai created a choreography for the song Lady Marmalade, from the film Moulin Rouge, and they often dance it at variety shows or even actual shows, or anything of the sort.

- He has a great aim

- His greatest talent is dancing, he can dance everything from ballet to hip hop perfectly

- He can dance Flamenco (it's a spanish gypsy dance)

- His dancing is usually very y, but he knows how to not be too y when he wants to (which is almost never, but okay)

- He sometimes eats while doing echappés (if you don't know what it is, here. It's the first part only, by the way, and he does it in demi-pointe, not pointe.)

- He hates plain water, but drinks it, specially when he's exercising

- He is extremely good at dancing, rapping and singing, and has won many competitions in all of those things

- He can also play the guitar very well

- He sometimes holds his mic upside down

- He loves having breakfast taken for him on bed

- He loves when Kai cooks for him (it doesn't happen very often, but Jihun loves Kai's food)

- He constantly switches his hair color between dark brown (his natural hair color) and blonde

- He is very observative, and he can notice many things about a person even if he only spends half an hour with them

- It is very rare to see Jihun without Kai, and when he's not with Kai, he's either with Sehun or Luhan.

- He has a birthmark on his left wrist which he hates, and always tries to hide.

- He has a scar that takes half his back, the result of when he was assaulted.

- He has a small tattoo on the back of his neck of a pair of wings, which he did for Kai, because the younger boy always calls him "angel".

- He has a phobia of needles (high), the dark (high) and of being abandoned (moderate)

- He has nightmares almost every night, and he is very affected by them. They are usually about his time on Tokyo, or the day he was assaulted. But, sometimes, he dreams about the people he loves leaving him and saying things like "You're useless, I never really liked you", or sometimes even dying, and these are the nightmares that affect him the most.

 

Friends:

Kim JongIn (Kai) | 18 | Idol (EXO) | Best friend | Kai is very caring towards Jihun. He treats him as if he was a porcelain doll, with utmost care. He does not want to hurt Jihun like everyone else did. But, that doesn't keep him from being himself around the older boy. Kai is provably more like himself around Jihun then with anyone else. It is very rare to see them separated, they're almost always together. They are, certainly, the most important person in the world to each other. Kai is in love with Jihun, but doesn't want to tell him because he's afraid it'll ruin their friendship, and the same goes for Jihun.

Luhan | 22 | Idol (EXO) | Close friend | Luhan is very childlike, which makes Jihun want to hug him. He's also very kind and funny, and is always there when Jihun needs him. He and Sehun are the only ones who know about Jihun's feelings for Kai.

Oh Sehun | 18 | Idol (EXO) | Close friend | Sehun is kind of quiet, but with Jihun he's always being funny and cheering him up. Jihun loves talking to him, about anything at all. He and Luhan are the only ones who know about Jihun's feelings for Kai.

Sungyeol and Myungsoo | Idol (Infinite) | Jihun met them when he was helping backstage in one of BigBang's shows. He was extremely bored, saw the two of them talking, and decided to go talk to them.

 

22.Ideas for group name

Trouble

23.Ideas for fan-club name

Troubles

24.Ideas for official color

Blue or red

25.Ideas for greeting

"We're here to turn the world upside down! We are... Trouble!"

 

 

[A/N]:The third character is revealed! Chukkae KeysLove! Your has been chosen and you are one of seven lucky people which characters will be here in this story. So I'm waiting fom more applies! Please apply^^

 

Love

Jung (/=3=)/