oo1 - PreDebut Part-1

S0S - New WOOLLIM Entertainment boy-band

~Dalmate's point of view~

~Run for you I wake up

Love for you I wake up
A song for you I wake up
Barojigeum Wake up~

*Ah bwoyah? BWOH?! ALREADY 6AM? If I won't rush I'll be late for rehearsal!*

I fastly got up and went to shower. Then when I went out I took some clothes even don't bother to watch which are they.

*There is ten minutes way to the practice room. I'll make it!* And I rushed there as fast as I could. There I was 2 minutes before the rehearsal started. I was lucky this time, but that can't be everyday. *Aish! I really need to live with someone that could wake me up in time! I wish I could debut this year, or better this month. There will be people who could help me be more responsible. Oh, here we go! Rehearsal starts! And that seongsennim is really annoying me.* 

"Today we will dance Wonder Girls - Like this! You know your positions! Go!" Ughhh how he annoys me! I don't really like those girl dances, except those Evol who debuted this year, f(x) and WG-Like this. Well for me it wasn't really  bad because I was dancing Yubin's part, but I felt sorry for those who were dancing at the end of the song. Well, life is cruel and you can not change anything, especially when you are trainee. We danced this dance maybe ten times. Then our seongsennim told us "Now who are dancing Tasty - You know me be prepared, now you will dance." I was lucky I was dancing in it and moreover I was dancing Daryeong's part. It was heaven for me to dance boy-band dances. As I said earlier I don't like girl groups, but if you want to be a famous star you must know girls dances as good as you know boy dances.

We were dancing three hours until we danced it perfectly. "Now" seongsennim said "Infinite - BTD! Rush, rush!" I was dancing here too as SungJong. This was tiring. All went home, but only we, who were dancing BTD left here. We were dancing this for six hours, when one of the managers came in and spoke:

"Is here Park Kyung Chun?"

"Yes, it's me." I told barely catching breathe.

"Come here with me."

I was a surprised what was going on. i haven't done anything bad that I could be vanished out from here. And here i see in front of me doors with letters on it which are telling 'Director'. Now I was really scared. *Of course I'll be vanished out not because I did something wrong, but I'm not good for them*And we came in.

"Sit down" the director said. "I have something to tell you." *I know, I know. 'Sorry but our criteria grown and you can not stay here anymore' duh man I'm not that dumb!* "We are planning to make the new band. And you are the one of those lucky who will be member of that band"

"Okay, I know. I'll go.. Wait what?!" I was in shock "Jeongmal?!"

"Ne. Young girl with dolly look told me. Annyeong haseyo, I'll be your manager. Nice to meet you."

"N-ne." I stuttered.

"In your band probably will be five memb..." director said but he was fastly cut off by my new manager

"Seven. Your band will be from seven members. You can now go and pack your things 'cause you're moving today to your dorm."

"Ne." I agreed, signed the contract after reading it carefully and went out to my now old dorm to pack my things. It haven't took long for me. I left the keys of now my old dorm on the coffee table and went out. *Woah,now even air seems different!* I walked through some busy streets of Seoul and haven't noticed that I was already here. Time passes by so fast when you're deeply in thoughts. *Here we go!* And I entered the dorm.

~A's points of view~

Butterfly, I'm going to work!” And then the sound of shutting door was heared. *Oh, so now it must be half past five. I'll better sleep more. I have only one day free in this month so I'd better rest more*. Suddenly I woke up from a strange sound. “Parfait?” No sign of a cat. Oh Gosh, again that bastard broke something. I got up from the bed and went towards kitchen from where that sound came. And what do you think I saw? That little brat took my breakfast (that was a piece of fried meet)! I looked what hour it was (8AM) and went to bathroom to wash up. Then I dressed up, made some toasts and went outside.

*Ahh, where to go? Oh! I know!* I went slowly and then... I saw a little paradise in front of my eyes. I entered building and felt a little bit happier. I know that I'm not a little kid but.. Game machines were everywhere. I played... 2 hours? No 4 hours.

*It's so boring. I'm used to have every day rehearsals or vocal lessons.* And then I took my way straightly to the music shop. Guitars, kitaras, DJ tables, drums, pianos, CD's – everything what was with the music was here. I went to see electric violin. I hadan ordinary one but I dream about electric one for years. *400$. Too much for me now.* That was one which I like. White electric violin. Ehh I'll wait till I debut and earn money. Just wait for me a little bit. I went outside, too much squealing girl were there. *What?! Already 3PM?! WHAT I WAS DOING ALL THIS TIME?!*

~Munja wa shong. Munja wa shong.~

*Ugh! Who's there!*

Come to my office now. It's urgent!

Director

3:04:27PM

*What?! Today if I properly remember I have day off. Or I'm wrong?* Luckily I was twenty minutes away from Directors office so I ran as fast as I could.

*Knock, knock*

Come on” I did so. “Oh, you're fast. Sit down.”

I missed rehearsal?”

Oh no! You have a day off today. But it was your last in these two upcoming months. Chukahae, you're accepted to the new band. Sign it if you agree to be a member of it.”

Of course I agree!” I read contract quickly and signed it.

Good. Now sorry for taking your day off, but you must move tonight. Good luck.”

Ne! No problem! Jeongmal gamsahabnida!” I ran home, there packed my things and called my hyung. “Yoboseyo? Hyung? Hyung! I've been accepted to the new boy band! I'mmoving tonight! Bye!” I called taxi and took ride to my dorm.

*Woah! Life's changing in the better side!*

~J-Pow's point of view~

~Beep beep beep!

Beep beep beep!~

*Oh, so it's 10 AM. Good.* I got up slowly rubbing my eyes, went to shower, dressed up and went to eat. When I finished eating fish, yeah fried fish. I looked at the mirror.

*Woah, I really look good!* I was wearing light blue ripped jeans, black shirt and a face mask with bone print on it like Zelo usually wears. I took my bag, skateboard and left my apartaments. I rode till one old house-ghost and took my camera out of my bag. I took a lot of pictures and all were cool. ThenI pulled my face mask up to cover my mouth and nose and took a can of black paint and started drawing on the outside wall on the highest floor(8th floor) without any insurance. Yep I love extreme and I'm experienced in it. WhenI done painting i looked what I have done:

[A/N:photo isfromthe net^^ I do not own it:)]

~Wheeeeeeee-yooooooooooooo

wheeeeeeeeeee-yoooooooooo~

"! Police arrived and I even haven't took photo of my drawing! Aish!"

"Yah! You little brat! Stop right there!"

"Holy I'll better run." I put all my things fastly in my bagpack and run as fast as I could. Well unfortunately, not like it is in the movies, police was standing in front of me. That was deadlock. Well I wouldn't be me if I haven't escaped, fortunately I had my skateboard. Of course what I did was punishable but I just had to escape from there. So what I did: I hit one of the policemans with the skateboard on the shoulder and kicked his leg so he was kneeling and he was no more hindrance for me. Another one left. Well he was shocked that I did so, and I think he was only a student or newbie so I dropped my skate on the stairs and rode down them.

"Yash! Geseki yah! When I'll find you, you will totally regret it!"

I laughed. When I got out from the building I stopped in fron of it took my camera and took a photo.

"Perfect!"And I rode back to my apartaments.

"Wah! That was really fun!" On the way back home I got message.

Ji Hun ssi~

I'm really sorry to disturb you, but you must come

to the office as fast as you can^^~

Rin  Ah noona

4:13:17PM

I replied:

I'll be in five minutes~

Ji Hun

4:13:32PM

I rode to the office event not remembering that I'm dress all black and with my mask on. I entered it and all the staff was looking at me weirdly. I just didn't pay attention to them cause a lot of people are looking at me this way. I knocked on the door where was Rin Ah's work place was. *Strange, here was her nameplate.* I shrugged and knocked.

"Come in!" I heared her voice cominf from the room. I entered slowly and saw boxes.. boxes.. boxes.. There everywhere were boxes.

"What does thi.."

"Oh gosh! You scared me! Take that mask off! and for the Holy cat of Anubis could you show some more of your face? You're hiding it behind your hair! We'll cut your hair."

"No way I'll let you to cut my hair!"

"You have no choice! You're debuting!" And she gave me the contract. I had rounded eyes.

"Debut?! You're joking right?"

"Yeah yeah as you wish" she was about to take the contract back frommy hands but I didn't let her.

"No way you're thaking this back without my sign!" She smirked in victory. I took pen from my bag and then paint can fall on the floor.

"Yah! How many times I must to say for you not to do illegal things! You're trainee,moreover you're debuting! If you get caught not only you will have problems! All comany will have!" And she was tugging my ear at the same time shouting on me.

"Aish! Arasso! Let me go!" She let me go but rummaged my backpack throwing out all, full and empty, paint cans.

"Yah! Don't you dare to throw them!"

"Ha! You wish! You're debuting! And you signed that you willlisten to your manager!"

"Wha.. Stop stop stop stop stop!! You're manager?!"

"Mhm"She nodded

"Oh gosh"

"Gosh my cash! Pali go home and pack! I'll pick you up at 7PM that I will guarantee that you will really come."

"I don't need a nanny!" I turned around to go out and waved for her. "I'll be at the new dorm at six, send me a message with the adress. Bye ajumma." And I just couldn't resist to laugh.I shut the door and heared how she was screaming

"Yah! You little brat! Urghhhh you'll live in real hell!"

I rode to my apartaments, packed all things, took my motorbike and rode to the new dorm. Of course I found it earlier that Rin Ah sent me a message. It was already obvious where it will be, cause only one dorm was empty at this time.

~Jasper's point of view~

Dorm life really ! You can't sleep properly when you have time to do so, you can't practice properly when you have to do it and have time for it, you can't properly eat when you have time to do so, you even can't go to the toilet normal! Even if in the 3roomed dorm are living 18 boys! You'll ask how me can live like that? Well in each room we have 3 double deck beds that's how we supposed to "sleep". But you know, each person have his own rehearsal in different time so you can't sleep because someone has come back, someone is practicing in the practice room, some are just hanging out in the living room screaming and making mess everywhere! Ughh I think it wwould be better if I had left in the fathers house. At least I had more room and more peace. Now it's 4:30AM, for me it's time to go for lessons: English, korean and chinese. I'll have lessons until.. 5PM. Yep 12 hours! Well each lesson is 3hours lenght, and breaks are from first to second lesson 30min, from 2nd till 3rd one and half hours, because we, students, or better say trainees, must eat. I didn't bother to go to wash up, even go to the toilet. Later, I'll go at the office. I dressed up, took my bag and left that crazy dorm.

"Ahh finally a little bit of peace and silence." I walked through some streets, office was in 2mins, but I just wanted to rest a little bit, so to te office I came at 4:43AM. I straightly went to the bathroom, went to the toilet, took shower, changed my clothes and went out. First lesson was English. Past tenses. I don't understand why I must attend to these lessons evenif I fluently and without mistakes can talk and write in english? Same with korean. That's just useless waste of time.

*BrrrrBrrrrrr* My phone vibrated. Who the heck can call mein this time?!

"MinJun! You're on the lesson! You know that handphone are prohibited!"

"Ne ma-am, but you know.. this thing.. director is calling for me.."She laughed

"Yeah shure, director! Give me that phone! And it shurely go to the director!" I stand up and was giving her phone when director came in.

"Cheosanghabnida."He said

"Oh no, nothing. I was about to go to you. This boy uses his phoneonthe lesson even if they're prohibited!"

"Oh, no, you must be wrong.I was calling for him. I know that he wouldn't do something like that." *Hell man you're shurelike an .I'm always using it on the lessons.I don't care what is prohibited and what is not!*

"Oh." She gave me back phone. I just showed her my tongue. Classroom laughed.

"Come to my office room"

"Ne" And I walked after him.

"This time you're lucky"*What?!*

"I know that you're using phone on your lessons, butI'm only good for you today because you're about to debut."

"Debut?!"

"Yes." We entered the room. He gave me contract."Sing it, go to your lessons and then move to this dorm." He gave a piece of paper where the adress was written.

"Ne"I signed it and went out.*Hell yeah! Finally I'm moving from that house of sick people.*

With those thoughts boring lessons passed really fast. I ras as fast as I could even not caring If it was redlight or green light. I justran through the door of the dorm took all my bags, packed all things with smile on my face and when I was done I only realised that everyone were watching at me and I was smiling.I put my poker face back on, stood up, and clered throught.

"Where are you going? Don't tell that you're going out of the company."

"Pfft you wish.I'mmoving to thenew dorm to live with my band."

"What?!"All 15(yep, 2 o them weren't here at the moment) shouted on the unison.

"Ah jinjja.. Nan ganda!"

"Wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!" I shouted whenI was outside. I ran to the new dorm and asI did in the old dormI just ran through the door of my new house. *At least I hope here won't be loony bin.*

 

 

 

[A/N]:Annyeong chingu's! Long time no see! Well that was fault of my school! x.x But finally I updated this story! Yep I divided my planned first chapter in two parts, because I need to study for my chemistry test(againx.x) and read one book(also for tomorow) and study for the math test for the day after tomorrow. And I promised for my sister(yep^^ noonim for you!^3^) that I would update yesterday but you know studying is hard thing and it takes a lot of time, so I updated today:2nd December, 2:12PM, but I was writing at night! I even haven't sleeped at all! And this is all for you! So please subscribe, EVERY SUBSCRIBER MUST COMMENT! andof course I would appreciate if you will click on that arrow near the name of the story^^~ And more info about dividing forst chapter in two halfs. Here are presented 4 characters(they are from 1-4chapters) and in the next chapter will be other 4 characters. I split it up due to:1. as I said earlier due to lack of time. 2. Not wanting to keep you waiting for long^^ Next chapter I hope to update in this week, butI don't promise anything! T.T I'll try to colaborate with my co-author and write second part that it could see this world faster! And whose characters weren't presented here please don't be mad, they will be revealed inthe next chapter! Please just don't kill me x.x I swear I have no time for personal life! Even I don't have time to eat T.T and I love to eat. And when I say love I mean REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE TO EAT. Thanks for your patience, understanding and..

 

Oh and I nearly forgot to advertise my twitter. So cuties it is here^^Follow--->Jae's twitter

 

Love, hugs and kisses

Jae(/=3=)/