Clarifications or more complications?

Before it's too late

 

Dara's POV

 

                                 After the incident in the airport, the boys tried to cheer me up while we are on our way to their dorm. I really appreciate it but my mind still can't forget what just happened. They were asking me if I want to eat somewhere but I noticed that they are tired so I just told them to rest. When we arrived at their dorm, I walked them to their rooms. Before leaving, they all hugged me one by one, giving me their gifts they bought from Japan. As I was waiting for the elevator to open, someone placed his hands on my eyes. I know it's a 'His' since the hands is quite big for a female and his perfume is so manly. His smell is familiar..

 

                                "Yaah!" I said while trying to stiffle a laugh. I am trying my best to remove his hands but I can't. I heard him chuckle and with that, I know that it is really him. "Yaah! Jaejoong oppa! ^^" He removed his hands from my eyes and shuffled my hair.

 

                                   "Annyeong sweetie.. How are you? You seem to be spacing out. I was calling you just a few minutes ago but you kept on ignoring me.." he said looking worried. Hmm, i'm glad I saw him today. Jaejoong oppa and I are really close. TOP introduced him to me during our pre-debut days and we got close immediately. I am aware too that Jaejoong oppa likes me since he already confessed but I don't know. I'm mixed up with what i'm feeling with Jiyong and him. "Is it about Jiyong?"

 

                                    "Nehh..But I don't wanna talk about it now..I missed you oppa..When did you came home from Japan?" I said while hugging him tightly. Atleast with his hug I feel so secured and loved. Just as he was about to say something the elevator door opened and out came the two individual she don't want to see for the moment. I broke out from my hug with Jaejoong oppa but oppa entertwined his fingers with mine. I noticed Jiyong clenched his jaw. Uh-oh. I think he's mad. (Author and reader's note: aigoooo! let him get jealous Dara unnie! Serves him right!)

 

                                      "Jaejoong oppa, what are you doing here?" Kiko broke the silence engulfing between us. She noticed their hands and gasped, "Wait.. Are you guys an item?" I shooked my head like crazy and oppa just chuckled. Jiyong just had this poker face on him.

 

                                      "I wish we were Kiko-ssi. Anyways, why are you here? Ooh wait, should I throw the same question on you two?"

 

                                    "Hahaha. I wish we were too oppa. It's just Jiyong here wants us to be just as we are now. No commitment, no label but still acts as a couple right oppa?" She looked dreamily at Jiyong. Before he answered her question he looked at me first.

 

                                   "Who told you we don't have any label or committment? We are a couple just now actually." He firmly said. As soon as he said that, I wanted to cry but if I do, I'll just make Kiko see me at my weakest. I felt Jaejoong grip my hands tightly. I looked at him and smiled then I looked back at the two individual infront of me.

 

                                     "Congrats to the both of you.." I looked back at Jaejoong oppa. "Come on oppa. We must leave now.." I pulled oppa inside the elevator without even waiting for the two to say something. As soon as the elevator door closed, Jaejoong oppa pulled me into a tight hug again. I can feel tears rolling on my face.

 

                                      "It will be okay sweetie.. Hush now.."

 

                                       "I hope oppa it will be okay. I hope. I hope it wasn't him that I fell for..Aisshhh.."

 

                                    "If I can only do something for you to love me back the way I love you then you wouldn't be crying like this." He whispered. I'm sorry oppa. If only I can love you.. I'm sorry..

 

Author's POV

 

                                                                          "WHAAAAAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

                                                  "Hyung! Are you even thinking straight?!!!!!!!!"

 

                      "Aiggooooooooo! You are so insensitive Hyung! How could you say that to noona?"

 

                              "Hyung! Go now to Dara noona and explain! TOP hyung! Help us here!"

 

                        The members of Bigbang are all panicking with the stupidity of their leader. How could he say that to their lovable noona? Jiyong entered their room awhile ago with Kiko who seems to be so happy and giddy. She immediately told them that Jiyong hyung announced infront of Jaejoong  and Dara that the two of them are an item already. Of course they were all shocked. They couldn't move, Daesung who's in the kitchen dropped his drinking glass, Seungri who doesn't want to be disturbed because he's watching suddenly paused the video. Taeyang, who's playing with his dog Boss, suddenly run to where they are. TOP is the only one who seems so calm with what's happening around them. The other boys kept on throwing Jiyong questions while Kiko kept on blabbering how her friends will react if they found out that the two of them are already an item.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

                       What the hell did I just say? you Jiyong! When I told Jaejoong hyung and Dara that Kiko and I are already an item, I want to cut my ing liar mouth. I saw Dara got teary eyed. Ahhh! I'm such a fool. Why do I always say something bad whenever I get jealous? When I saw Jaejoong hyung and Dara hugging I was so furious. I know that hyung likes her so I really get furious whenever he's around  How will I get out of this trouble that I just did? I was about to take back what I want to say but they already entered the elevator. I can see Dara biting her lips probably trying to control her tears. As Kiko and I entered the dorm, she immediately announced to everyone about us. The hell Kiko! You're so noisy! Aisssshhh. The boys kept throwing me dagger stares and kept asking me questions me too can never answer. Kiko is still being so giddy like a teenager.

 

                         "BE QUIEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!" I shouted. I punched the wall and everyone in the room went still. "Kiko, what time is it?"

 

 

                            "9:30 in the morning." She said, stummering.

 

                             "Wrong. It's time for our contract to end. What I have said awhile ago is just a part of my acting so now please go before I do something you won't like." I said while gripping my fist. (Author's note: Sorry if i'm making the image of Jiyong a little scary when mad..)

 

                             "B-Bbbuut..." Kiko tried to say something but Seungri picked her up and hang her on his shoulders. Wheeew. I never knew Maknae can be that strong.

 

                                "Okay I have enough of you Kiko-ssi. I don't care if you say something bad me again that will cause another issue in Japan. I just can't take it anymore. Stop ruining my hyung's lovelife with my favorite noona. Stay away from us." He said to Kiko while walking towards the door. Kiko did not react because TOP hyung is looking at her with his intense scare. Did I mention to you awhile ago that Kiko is scared of TOP hyung?