Before it's too late

Before it's too late

 

Author's POV

 

              It has been a well known fact to everyone that 2ne1 and Bigbang share a special friendship since they share the same entertainment company. But to those close to them, the relationship between Dara and Jiyong is something more. They don't know what to label their relationship, they are more than friends but definitely not in a boyfriend-girlfriend thingy. They love to hang out, just the two of them. Bigbang knows how special Dara is to Jiyong. 2ne1 knows how special Jiyong is to Dara. They even confronted the two but all they did is deny and said that they are just bestfriends. Talking about being so dense.. Pfffft..

 

Dara's POV

 

          "Dara unnie! Are you going out with Jiyong oppa today?" Minzy asked me. I am busy rummaging my closet for clothes to wear. I have to look good because i'm going to surprise Jiyongie at the airport.

 

                  "Partially yes. I'm going to the airport to meet the guys. They're coming back today right?" I said while fixing my outfit. I am wearing Jiyong's white shirt with a dragon design which I shirtnap from him and I paired it with the yellow short CL gave to me. I also just wore my adidas sneaker which I have designed. "Do I look good?"

 

                  "Yes unnie.. Definitely.. Do they know you'll be there?" She asked while accompanying me to where my car is being parked. I just said no.. "Ohh okay, so I guess i'll just see you later?"

 

               "Yes maknae.. You take care arasso? Are you meeting up with the guy who keeps on calling you last night?" I then I hurriedly started the engine before she can even tease me back. I left her there standing and terribly blushing most probably because my guess is right. Who could that guy be? Hmmm, anyways i'm so excited to see the boys now especially Jiyongie. He doesn't know that i'm going to the airport to meet them. He'll be surprised for sure.. ^^

 

Author's POV

 

                    At the airport, it was supposed to be Jiyong who should be surprised but it turns out to be Dara who'll be surprised. When she saw the four boys, she keeps on looking for Jiyong. When she finally saw him, his arms is draped around a girl's shoulder. The girl is Kiko Mizuhara, the Japanes actress who is being intrigued with him. The girl who obviuosly hates Dara for being close to Jiyong. She's also the reason behind the misunderstanding that happened between Jiyong and her. She's the reason why Jiyong dissed Dara during their supposed to be date. She got rooted to where she's standing. She was about to turn back but Seungri saw her already. He came running to where she is. The other boys looks extremely happy when they saw her except Jiyong who slowly removed his arms around Kiko.

 

                    "Noona noona!" Seungri excitedly called her then hugged her tightly. "I have something for you! I'm sure you'll like it.." he said before TOP grabbed his collar.

 

                     "Yaaah! Let us hug noona too you ert maknae.." Dara just laughed at the boys funny antics and hug them one by one. When she was about to hug Jiyong, Kiko immediately clung to his arms. Dara just shrugged her shoulders and nod at them. She was about to say something to Jiyong when Kiko's words cut her off..

 

                       "Honey, why is she wearing the tshirt I especially designed for you?" she said to Jiyong while pouting. Ouch. Major ouch. The shirt whom she thought is owned by Jiyong turns out to be the shirt that came from Kiko. Jiyong doesn't know what to say so to save herself, she just bowed to Kiko and apologized.

 

                        "Mianhe Kiko-ssi. I'll just wash this and return it to Jiyongie later.."

 

                         "Aissh. Don't think bother. I'll just design another but don't wear it anymore."

 

                      "Kiko!" Jiyong hissed at her. She just looked at him with her I-didn't-do-something look. Dara was just quietly looking at the two. The other boys hurriedly pulled her and walked her to her car leaving Kiko and Jiyong behind. He really looked pissed at her. The boys decided to join Dara in her car with TOP driving.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

                      I am really tired acting sweet to Kiko. I asked for her help when Seungri's scandal arose in Japan. It was her friend who turns out to be the one Seungri made out with. I asked her to keep her friend from making a bigger issue out of those pictures but she told me that she will not help me if I won't do something for her in return. She's really a but because I love Seungri and as a leader, I agreed. My mistake is that, I forgot that Dara might find out about me and Kiko. I don't want to hurt her becuse she's special to me. I don't have the courage to say I love her but I know that my action is enough. I am really tempted already to say I love her but I always get weak. Today is the end of my suffering under Kiko but because of what Dara have witnessed at the airport, I think i'm doomed. Since it's still a few hours more until my stupid contract ends, I can't do anything to clear my side to Dara. I'm trying to control myself from strangling Kiko because of the lies she just have said awhile ago. I know it's not only my imagination but I saw pain in Dara's eyes. I'm glad my brothers are there to save Dara from being humiliated more by Kiko.

 

                            I decided not to follow them anymore and hopes that the guys will not tell her about my ing contract with Kiko. I should be the one telling her that. When Kiko went to the restroom first, I texted Dara telling her that we need to talk and to which she replied "okay." I sighed. I just hope she's not mad at me.