08. BEGGING

You're My Heart, Say Goodbye (A twisted story of Haru Haru MV)

"STOP ALL THIS BULLSHT WILL YOU!"

"WHY DO YOU CARE!? STOP ALL YOUR INTERFERENCE, WILL YOU!?"

Jiyong was confused coz he heard loud yells. He uncovered his ears and opened his eyes then looked in front of him. There, he saw Seunghyun, one hand on his father's collar, and another on the gun pointing upwards. Jiyong was relieved a bit knowing Seunghyun had directed the gun upwards. He saw how Seunghyun's eyes became so fury and how he gritted his teeth. He hated his father, Jiyong thought. Then Yi Jeong came back to his mind. He looked to where he last saw her. She's still there, struggling. He so wanted to beat that guys and get Yi Jeong out of their hands.

"Jiyong! Get her, NOW!" Seunghyun yelled, now gripping his father's hands so tight. Jiyong didn't think twice. He ran to where Yi Jeong is but 2 of the men holding her blocked his way, grabbed him and pushed him backwards.

“Get out of here, Mr. Kwon. You don’t know what you are doing.”

“NO! YOU get out of HERE because I KNOW what I am doing.” As soon as he finished his sentence, one of the 2 men grabbed him with his shirt but he didn’t react.

“You don’t know what Mr. Choi can do to you.”

“I DON’T CARE! He can do anything to me—beat me, kick me, or even kill me! He can do those things! But before he can do that to me, please.. let me be with Yi Jeong. I wanna let her know that I do love her and it never faded.” Jiyong said almost kneeling.

“Don’t be so dramatic, Kwon Jiyong-ssi. She’s just a girl. But I like your idea. HAHAHA! Okay then, I’ll let you be with Yi Jeong. But after that, you’ll die. Okay? OR. Since I still have some mercy left in me, you can just leave. Leave Korea. Right this moment. And never ever show up again.” Mr. Choi smirked.

Jiyong gritted his teeth. He now trembles in fear. Because he had spoken. And everything he said, he does.

“I’ll.. I’ll take.. the first one. I want to be with her even for just a moment than to be far from her my whole lifeti—“

“SHUT THE FCK UP JIYONG! You don’t know what you’re saying! You don’t know to whom you are dealing with! I want you to live! That’s why I-- *sigh* I want you to live. Even without me. I want you to continue your life even if you can’t see, hear, feel, taste and smell me.” Yi Jeong cried as she shouted. She shook her hands, trying to get out of the men’s hold.

“Please.. Let me talk to him closely. I’ll not cheat. I’ll not run away. I just wanted to tell him what I haven’t told him. Then I’ll eventually ask him to leave. Please?” She stopped struggling as she begged at the 2 men and slopped towards, which is a sign of exhaustion. The two men holding her seemed to pity her. They looked at Mr. Choi and he nodded, so they let her go.

"Thanks.”