Mission Accepted.

My Interesting.... Maid?

 

 "Eun Ji, incase you didn't notice, Kim Jonghyun is one of The CEO's favourite trainees. His father is good friends with him but they had a dispute few years back. Despite that he allowed Jonghyun to remain as a trainee. We believe that Mr Kim knows something about this and the dispute started because of this and to ensure that our sources are right, we need you. If you act as a maid, they would not be cautious of you and hopefully spill a bit about this matter. At the same time you will have access to their rooms without being suspicious. It's a win-win situation." Oh just great now he makes it seem so normal and all good. How can I get out of this... Ah! I know! Hehehehehe..."B-But being a maid... Oh my!! What if he tries to-" I started off slowly and started enlarging my eyes so wide to make my eyes watery so he would fall for it while inside I was laughing like mad. Muahahahhahaha!
 
Seeing my attempt to avoid this, Lee Joon's expression softened as he said "Eun Ji-ah you have to succeed, don't forget what happen to Kevin because of this business of theirs." Oh right, Kevin... Lee Joon, Kevin and I were best friends since young and in the process of a mission, he went missing. After a few months, the cops said they found his body already decomposed in the coast of busan, where he held his last mission. 
Everyone was shocked and depressed. Especially me, it was just the wrong time and day. He confessed to me the week before he disappeared, I didn't know what to do, so I avoided him, When I finally decided on accepting him finally admitting how much I have missed him, I find out he was already dead. Why did Kevin have to die? No one knew, but every one of us swore that if we are given the chance one day, we will take revenge for him.
As I finished my flashback, I realise that Lee Joon have already went back, leaving a note on the table. 
 
Eun Ji:
Sorry, I didn't mean to mention him again. I knew how important he was to you. Anyway, the things are in the box, you should know what to do. Fighting! Remember if you need anything or just someone to talk to you can always contact me.
Your best friend,
Lee Joon.
 

I think I'm really going to be bash soon. lol:p I can't believe I re-typed this 3 times*smack* anyway I hope you guys like this chapter:) and woo! New subs!:) thks:D I gonna give you a hug. Come, come closer to the monitor so I can give u a hug HAHA:D It's really good to feel and see that people appreciates your work you know?:) Thanks readers love you!:) NEW SUBS AND COMMENTS ARE LUV BY ME<3

-yeshyesh, the happy tiger:)