Pabo Jonghyun

My Interesting.... Maid?

 

Jonghyun's POV

"What do you think they are talking about?" I asked Lee ajusshi as I try to hear about their conversation from the door of Dad's room. Then, I heard laughter, not just my Dad's but Eunji's too? What's happening in there? Since when were they so close? Isn't today their first meeting? WHAT'S HAPPENING?

 

Meanwhile..(In the room)

"HAHAHHHHAHAHA Look at him!! Oh my goodness, this- hahhahahha so funny!" I couldn't stop laughing as I stared at the television screen that had appeared with just a push of the button from the remote Mr Kim had in his hands.

"I know right, he is just that foolish, that's what makes him MY SON." Mr Kim purposely emphasised on the last two words and started to laugh a little at his son's foolishness as he son jumped back as he was mentioned. 

 

What were we looking at? Well, turns out Mr Kim had CCTV newly installed on the third level and I have to say, pabo Jonghyun. The screen clearly showed the condition outside of the room we were in. Annnndd, this is what we were looking at: Jonghyun and Lee ajusshi both tipping over and leaning their ears on the doors trying to listen and guessing about our conversation. With the help of the recording device that came with the system, we could replay Jonghyun's "Super-epic-dino-backwards-jump" and he's shocked face as he pointed to himself, a thousand, no, in fact a million times. Master Kim, as he would like me to call him, even burnt a disk of the whole incident as a "memory" and secret between us. He sure knows how to get people to open up to him.

 

I went back into my room after scaring Jonghyun in the face as I opened the door from Master Kim's room and shouting "BWAHHHHHH!" to which he "calmly" replied with the same look that was on tape. I kept the disk between my diary and went back to help prepare Dinner at the Maid's headquarters. 

 

After cooking, I exited the kitchen just in time to see the main door close shut and a glimpse of a grey jacket with thin white strips and a pair of black polished leather shoes leave the house. I raised my brows at the event and turned to Lee ajusshi, asking for an answer. He just mouthed "Meeting, shareholders." and I replied "Ahh, I will go call Master Jonghyun down for dinner now." I told Lee ajusshi before I made my way up the stairs to the rooms.


 

 Wahhh 3 subs from the last chapter? I seriously love you guys mannnnnnnn!!!!!! Come on, come on, don't be shy! Give me a hug *hugscomputer* thank you so much for your sub, it really means a lot to me, I mean like, at least I know that someone appreciates my writing even though its full of mistakes. If you guys would like a christmas oneshot, please let me know in the comments. My teachers gave me tons-I'm serious- tons of homework. Thus only if you want it I will write it:) Let's make this community of 19 be a friendly one and get everyone talking! As always, Comments and subs are welcomed!:) It really motivates me to write more, see how I updated oh-so-quickly haha:)

 

-Yeshyesh