2nd wave part 2

Onsica! ODOT

A/N Hey lovely readers, just to make it clear its chickenfreak98 here. Yeap me and followleheart is co-authoring a story because we share a passion of ONSICA, so pls if you guys like onsica too(even those who don't hardcore over them...teehee) Pls support this story through subscribing, commenting and giving us ideas!! Kay? ---------------Silence---------------------------- Okay that's a yes! (Silence means consent...haha)

 

Yuri:Okay okay.  We decided that it was too easy for you guys. I mean of course right?! Singers singing songs?? Just how is that a challenge?

Onew:Oh no...I don't like the sound of this...and stop smirking dino!

Jonghyun:Hah! I just can't wait to see your face...I'm an expert in this but you? Let's break your limits hyung! Show us your potential!

Onew raises his eyebrows, wondering what his dongsaengs had in store for him.

Yuri opens to speak but was interrupted by a very excited Taemin.

Taemin:Noona! I wanna say this one!

Without waiting for Yuri's reply he continued.

Taemin:You guys are supposed to...(He paused attempting to create a dramatic effect)compose your own love song!! And sing it together!

Onsica:Mwo?!(What?!)

Onew: That's crazy!

Sica:Whatever. Onew let's just get on with it...

Hyoyeon:Here are the materials you guys might need! You guys have a hour! Annyeong!

------SHINee and SNSD left the room, leaving the two lovebirds to work on their love song--------------

Onew: Erm...Lets start with "your long straight hair mesmerises me" You have any ideas for the next one?

Sica:It does? Anyway, let's see...let me collect my thoughts for a moment oh! I know! "I become speechless when you come near me and in that single instant I just feel like calling out your pretty name, just like this"

Sica blushed feeling that her words were too cheesy.

Onew:Is that what you really feel like doing?

Onew said teasingly playing with a strand of Sica's hair.

Sica blushed even redder.

Sica:Stop fooling about Onew...we don't have much time left...

Onew: Okay okay. How about, "sometimes when you are feeling sad and i do not know what is the matter with you, I will simply give you a kiss gently on your hand...and keep doing it till you feel better..."

Sica:Aww...that's really romantic...

Sica gazed dreamingly at the ceiling of the room.

Onew: Tell me when you are feeling down next time, I will do that to you too, okay?

Sica:Thank you Onew...that's really nice...Let's get to the chorus now and I have the perfect idea for it!"Just call me and say my name, today will be your day...I will do anything for you..............."

-------------An hour later-----------------

SHINe and SNSD entered the room.

Yuri:You guys done?

Onsica:Yeap...

Taemin:Quick!! Start!!

Onew and Jessica sang with passion as the song they wrote overflowed with their love.

After they sang finish the song, the reactions were...

Jonghyun mouth drpped wide open.

Taemin eyes as large as golf balls.

Seohyun crying.

-----------------------------------------And so on-------------------------

Sica:Was it that bad? Sorry guys we are newbies here...

Taemin:Aniyo! It was too awesome!

Jonghyun:Hyung I lift my hat up to you. You are really almighty, composing such a beautiful song...

Key:Yah!! Almighty is only used for me!!

Jongkey moment happening...haha.

Seohyun:Unnie! You guys really expressed your love and true feeling through the song...it was so beautiful so beautiful!!

Yuri:Agreed. You guys were awesome. So now let's conclude todays 2nd round!!
 

 

A/N Hope you guys enjoyed!! do comment and subscribe!! Please do check out the other fanfic's made by both me and followleheart!!

Followleheart-Unbreak my heart

chickenfreak98-The only exception

 

THANK YOU!!!