1st Wave!

Onsica! ODOT

 

SNSD: Welcome to the first ever episode of ODOT. Thanks for all the dares. I'm sure Jessica and Onew will be very excited to do the dares all of you wrote! I didn't show them the list, so that means they're going to be completely surprised.

Jessica: You Guys! I'll get you for this! How dare you make this thing without my permission!

Onew: May I remind you jessica, SNSD and My dongsaengs shinee doesn't need our permission. 

(Jessica grimaces, Onew sweat-drops and they laugh)

SNSD and SHINee: Exactly, so you can't say no!

Onsica: Darn it!

Jessica: Hopefully the dares are mild and not so hard or embarrassing.

( Onew nods)

SNSD: Too bad Sica. Most of the dares are pretty embarrassing. Let's get started!

(Onsica shiver and fidget)

Taeyeon: The first one is from Yuri.  She says… make them tell each other their true feelings! And by true feelings, I think I know what she means… (glances at blushing Onew) Go on. Hurry up! We've got more dares to do.

Jessica: Here goes nothing… Lee Onew…I-I-I r-really really (take deep breath) don't need you you have chicken!

Snsd AND SHINee: Jessica! True feelings please! Don't make the readers unhappy.

Onew: You don't need me? Cuz I-I love you Jessica. I guess I'm nothing compared to your princes… (sadly walks away)

(jesica grabs onew's shirt)

Jessica:  Wait! Those weren't my true feelings. (take another deep breath) Lee Onew, I'm totally head over heels for you. I loved since the first day we sang One Year Later. Sure I acted jealous because of chiken,, but the truth is… I love you Onew! and I always will.

Onew: Thanks Jessica. You've just made my day.

SNSD: But I won't make both of your days. Next dare. This dare is from Minho wow!. He says… I dare them to go two days with their legs and arms tied together. Hear that?

Onsica: (gulp)

Hyoyeon: (magically pulls rope out of nowhere) Get ready, 2 days remember that. (ties Onew and Jessica together) Since your parents can't find out about this, you two will stay at my private beach house [A/N: I DO NOT HAVE A BEACH HOUSE!]. I'll phone your parents. But remember, there are security cameras all around the house so you can't take the rope off.

Jessica: This is torture.

Onew: I know what you mean. (WhisperBut at least we'll be alone for 2 whole days.

Jessica: Lucky us! (smile)

Key: I can hear you, you know! Leave now! (pushes Onsica in a limo) Driver! Take them to the beach house!

(car speeds away)

2 Days Later…

SNSD: How was the beach house?

Jessica: Perfect (sarcastic)

Onew: It was okay, except you didn't tell us we had to sleep in the same bed. And Jessica hit me playfully a few times because she accused me of peeking while she was changing.

(I carefully untie the ropes)

Jessica: Finally! That's over and done with.

Jongyun: It's not over yet! Next dare, this is from Yoona!. She says… I dare Onew and Jessica to make out for 2 minutes!

Jessica: Please don't

Onew: Yes, please don't.

Jonghyun: Of course I'll make you two do it! Two minutes starts now. (pushes Jessica and onew and their lips touch)

(simple at first but gets really heated until Key can stand it no more.)

Sunny: Okay, stop! You're grossing me out. I can't believe I have to watch all of this.

(Onsica stop. Jessica is all pale just does the famous smile)

Sunny: Okay…finally you stopped. That was getting freakingly weird. Next dare is from Taemin. This person dares both of you to act like Yoona and the guy from love rain!. Do you know what that means? Onew gets to sleep on Jessica's shoulder and Jessica has to feed onew pocky!

Jessica: This is better than the other one. At least we only have to act.

SHINee: Let's make this better. Onew has to sleep with Sica on bed and Jessica has to feed Onew pocky with !

(Onsica's mouths fall down to the floor)

Tiffany: Here I have a lovely bed and a big box of pocky! Jessica and Onew, please get changed for the bed scene.

(Onsica grimace. Onew enters male bathroom and comes out in white t-shirt and shorts [A/N: Sorry I don't know what boys wear to sleep.] Jessica enters female bathroom and comes out in a blue laced night gown. Onew blushes. Kei pushes them on the bed)

Tiffany: 30 minutes starts now. BTW, we'll be recording the whole thing and selling it. Please call 3796967[A/N: THIS IS NOT TRUE! I'M JUST MAKING IT UP!]

(Tiffany and others locks the door)

30 minutes Later…

(Key finds Onsica sleeping together peacefully, hugging each other. Sooyoung blows big horn. Onew and Jessica wake up)

Sooyoung: Next is Jessica feeding Onew pocky with ! Jessica just feed him 5. And to be sure, Jessica I'll tie you hands. Yours too onew.

(Jessica pouts and grabs the box of pocky.)

Jessica: I'm sorry onew. It's a dare. (puts pocky in and forces it through Onew's. Does this 5 times. After that, run to the restroom.)

Minho: That was okay… Next dare, this is from Seohyun. This person says: I dare Onew to act flirty and y to Jessica!

(After a few seconds)

Onew: What do you say? Wanna go out sometime baby?

Jessica: Onew, cut it out. You're embarrassing me.

(Onew approaches Jessica with the look in his eyes)

Jessica: Lee Onew you stop it right at this moment. This instant! Stop it!

Onew: Oh… Sica hates me? (smirks) I'll force you to like me…

Yuri: Ok… that's it. Stop. We can't steal Jessica's ity. Okay… Next dare is from Jonghyun! Anyway he says make Jessica be clingy and lovey-dovey to Onew anytime she gets. The number of days is up to you. Hmm… half a day would be fine. But because we 14 are the only people on this show, we can't let Jessica do it in front of other people. So i guess 30 minutes will be fine.

Jessica: Ok, that I can do. Onew oppa! Let's go out today! (clings to Onew's hand)

(Onew sweat-drop. Jessica smirks. JongKey and SeoYul sits on big comfy chair and watches the show.)

30 Minutes Later…

Jessica: Onew oppa! that was the best! Which one did you like the best? I loved the Ferris Wheel, but I'm afraid of heights! Ironic right?

Onew: mm Jessica, What ever you say (Onew looks like a zombie who has been dragged all over a humongous theme park)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

See you on the next wave!