Pleasure... the new definition~

Pleasure... the new definition~

“Mmm…  Ah… no… I… Aaahh…” the y cries echoed through the room. It was difficult to spot any object as it was barely lighted. The only source was the rectangular box from which slight radiance was emitted. A sudden silence, a moment of sudden pause restricting any movement, darkness was gradually taking over the aura but the muffled cries of a female intruder soon broke the soundlessness.

Mesmerizing how those fragile pair of human muscle is capable of making such sloppy yet harmony. The constant slapping of the bare skin, the continuous cracking of bed and the breath taking display of passion, it was repulsive in a certain way at the same time attractive.

The boy was clearly immersed in that carnal visualization, losing his rationalism, like he was in a different world far away from his room, his life, his reality. But something brought him back, a voice, so familiar. It was getting loud and clear with every second, but he couldn’t recognize until he heard the cracking sound of door. In a quick moment he minimized the screen and turned back in order to let his pleasures be hidden from the person’s eye.

“Kyu… I’ve been calling you for…” The intruder paused for a moment. “Kiwi…. How many times have I told you not to transform your room into a dark chamber. God it totally freaks me out.” He said while switching on the lights.

The boy covered his eyes as the sudden flash of light cause agitation them.

“Hyung… I don’t understand. Why do you like this light so much?” The boy snapped back clearly being irritated.

“So that I could see you without any complication.” The other one let out with small curve on his lips.

“This is my room, and that gives me he right to do whatever I want.”

“Ow… Nothing is cuter than my grumpy Kiwi.” He spilled out with a chuckle.

This didn’t go unnoticed, the boy picked up a pillow from his bed and threw it to the other’s direction before he could say a word. Lucky the other was careful enough to save himself from the attack.

“You’re turning violent Kyu, I’m scared now.” He smirked and pretended to be scared.

“Jeez!!! Siwon… Why do you irritate me to this point…”

“Kyu… we haven’t seen each other for almost a week and is this kind of behavior I’m supposed to expect?” This time it wasn’t pretense.

“I’m sorry hyung, I didn’t mean to hurt you, and I just missed you too much.” He said flashing an honest smile.

The older boy approached, occupying a seat right next to his dongsaeng, he ruffled his hair a bit and returned the smile before speaking. “I missed you too Kyu, and of course I know you didn’t mean it.” He leaned in a bit over his dongsaeng’s face, “And Kiwi, I was just messing around, I just couldn’t get enough of your overloaded cuteness” he winked and burst out in laughter.

“That’s it, you’re dead now.” As the boy stood up for some action but was averted from his mission.

“Kyu… Son, could you come downstairs for a moment…” a female voice was heard

“I’ll be there in a minute mom…” he replied. “Aish! Why is everything always in your favor huh?”

Just when Siwon was about continue with his laughter he was shot a death glare indicating to hold back what he was planning to do or else… “I’m not done with you Hyung, so be prepared.” And he left with an evil smirk playing on his lips.

Oh, Kyu… You’re just… ha ha…”

Kyuhyun turned towards the kitchen, where his mother was taking out the freshly baked cookies from the oven. The smell of chocolate and the crisp flour was circling the room nuzzling their nostrils.  Meanwhile Siwon was roaming around the room averting his gaze from this to that and finally settling himself before the computer screen.

Aish... This kid! I never seem to understand how he could spend all his time sitting in front of this computer.

He gave the device a gentle push to bring the screen to life but got disappointed to see that it was prohibited from any trespassing. “I can’t believe this, he actually locked his computer. What is up with him these days, being this secretive…” “Hump! I think I think I just have to sneak in to his privacy, sorry Kyu, but you just make me worry too much with your behavior” “Let’s see…”

Thinking about a few seconds he typed the first possible word that came to his mind.

G.A.M.E.K.Y.U but to his dismay it was a wrong hit as soon as he entered the letters a message flashed on the screen saying “The password you entered is incorrect, you cannot access this computer.”

“Okay… let’s try this one.” S.T.A.R.C.R.A.F.T  yet again it showed the same annoying message as in his first attempt.

He seemed to get a bit agitated by know as it was harder than he thought it would be. He was about to give up, all of sudden something flashed in his mind, he leaned over the keyboard and hurriedly typed his implication.
W.O.N.K.Y.U.1.0.1.3. The computer made a ding sound indicating the password he entered was correct and there he could finally could get an access.
Bingo! I got you Kyu.” The system is unlocked and he couldn’t help but to let out a smile, not only indicating his victory but also the thought of the password. It was just a matter of time that the sweet curve on his lips was turning downwards transforming into a deep frown.

Furious, stunned, disappointment too many emotions were clouding his mind and the one that finally took over them was sorrow. His mind couldn’t process that the boy he has known practically his whole life was drowning into something this filthy. He averted his gaze from the screen in disgust that he felt inside, but he also felt concerned. The inner conflict was destructive, Siwon was trying hard to clear his mind, think of a rational solution to this just then he heard the door crack behind his back.

“Yo, Siwon hyung, I’m back. Now, get ready for the…” Kyu froze on the spot right beside the door as if his mind has paused all functioning as he continued to stare with his bulging eyes. Siwon too was gazing at his dongsaeng’s face with mixed emotions. Both of them continued with this awkward stare for quite some time. Kyu was the first to break the stare.

“What the hell Siwon? Why are you peeking through my stuff huh?’ he tried to keep an agitated face.

“Seriously Kyu you’re asking me this? What the hell is this stuff?” It was the very first time Kyu witness Siwon raising his voice in front him.

“None of your concern, it’s just my way of pleasuring myself.”

This made Siwon lose his temper. He rose from his chair infuriated and took hold of the boy’s shoulder. “Not my concern! Hell It is my concern Kyu, what is up with you these day huh?” by this time he was basically yelling at the boy.

“Stop acting like this. You’re not my father. Who told you could poke your nose in my privacy? Wait a second, did mom tell you to keep in an eye on me, did she tell you to spy on me?”

“No Kyu, why would she… Never mind, this isn’t about her, how did you came across this dirt in the first place? You are only 14; you’re too young for… Is this is the reason for your behavior, don’t tell me you have already gone addicted to it. Is this why you spend all your time locked inside this damn room having your so called ‘pleasure’?”

Kyu jerked after this remark, his life was already messed up and he didn’t want anyone to judge him at this point. Siwon’s concern seemed nothing more than an insult to him at this moment. “Shut up! Shut the hell up! You know nothing about me, or my life, so that certainly gives you no right to judge me or my choice. Everyone has their way to ease up their frustration. Just because you’re 18 you can any damn girl on the street and come out of with like a saint and I’m not even allowed of this visual delight…”

Within a moment Kyu was hit with sharp pain along his cheek, his hand immediately found their way to the burning skin cupping himself in an attempt to ease the pain. By the time he could compose himself he found he was already on the floor, the impact of the slap was extremely hard to bare, both the physical strength and the mental trauma of the invader.

Siwon was demented with anger too naïve to control his action or even to realize what his movements will bring up. His mania was broken when he came across the figure in front that was shaking and sobbing involuntarily. As the last five minutes were replayed in his mind and his impulsive actions registered in his mind he could barely keep the strength to stand and fell right next the crying mess. His arms acted on his own as he brain was too reluctant to take any action and without a single word he pulled the boy in an embrace determined not to let go no matter how much the other struggled.

“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry Kyu, I…I… never wanted to hurt you, not even in my wildest dreams. God! I don’t know what took over me… Sorry… I’m so sorry…” he kept repeating more to convince himself than the other until the later regained courage to spoke again. Kyu was struggling trying to push away but to his dismay all his efforts were in vain, eventually he gave up this one sided fight as he listened to Siwon’s advances. However when could finally speak the words left his mouth were more painful than any physical assault.

“Leave! Leave me alone Siwon. That’s what everyone’s doing, my parents, my best friend. You’ll probably do the same in future so just get out of my slight and never come back.”

“Kyu…” is all that Siwon manage to utter. He violently tried to pull the younger close to him but this time he couldn’t succeed.

“I said LEAVE MY SIGHT! What part of this you didn’t get huh? After all this is what you guys do… To leave me behind and make me suffer all alone. That’s what dad did after getting a divorce; he left and never turned back, not even once… That’s what Min did after getting that new boyfriend of his, they left the country not even once the idea cross their mind, not once…” As of now the sobbing renewed barely giving him the chance to speak. Nonetheless he tried hard to spill out all his feelings as it was just too painful to keep it all inside.

“And that only left you… You too are leaving for your university In 3 weeks and after that I’m left alone. So I need something, something to distract me of this awful pain, please understand, I…I… It’s just too much; I can’t bear this, not anymore, not anymore…”

“Is that what is bothering you? Well I can’t say anything about your father, but Kyu we can’t control people’s will, I know you’re probably too young to understand, but you need to undestand otherwise it’ll cause you more pain. And about Sungmin, he will return and as far as I know he will for sure maintain contact with you. And about me, I’m not leaving you Kyu, yes I’ll be going to the uni, but I’ll be here every weekend so that we could chat and do whatever you want.”

“Yeah until you find someone else. A beautiful girl maybe, then you’ll be wanting to give all your attention to her I just don’t have a chance.”

This earned a chuckle from Siwon despite of the tension of the present situation.

“Stop laughing will you, I’m vulnerable enough you don’t need make me even more miserable.” He snapped back.

“I’m sorry…” he voiced out still trying to suppress the giggles. “Kyu I don’t think you need to worry about a girl, because… I’m not into girls you know. Out of all the people you should know it.” He said while ruffling the other’s hair.

“Oh! So may be a boy of your age, smarter handsome and certainly more mature than I am.”

It was too much for Siwon to suppress but he thought against it and decided to play along. “Umm… Now that you’ve mentioned it, there might be a slight possibility of that considering my charm, I mean it’s not hard to fall for me, but that’d be too bad cause my heart is already stolen by someone.” There he finally let out his confession.

“You mean you already love someone?”

“Ah Yes!”

“Oh” he lowered his gaze to the ground in order to hide his tears that were threatening to fall any moment. “Do I… know him by any chance?” he tried to keep up with the conversation where actually he wanted nothing more than to run away from all this.

“Oh”

“Yes, and you know, he is the sweetest person I’ve ever seen but he puts on an evil mask just to protect his true self. He fights with me all the time and I couldn’t get enough of teasing him. And he’s just too childish at time but considering his age I couldn’t blame him. But he acts real mature sometimes, he tend to hide stuff from me, and thinks he can just befool me by acting naïve.”

“Young… Childish… Tends to hide things… Could it be by any chance that he is talking about me…? No… That’s the bizarre thought, he could never fall in love with me, after all what am I, a stupid 14 year old annoying boy, and he could never develope such feelings towards a boy like me.”

“But he forgets the fact that no matter how smart he is but I’m too prone to fall in his tricks. Like right now he is desperately trying to hide his tears by lowering his gaze.”

“What?” came a muffled reply but he couldn’t proceed any further as he found Siwon’s face just and inch away from his own.

Still smiling he continued with his act “And he is too ignorant to realize the approaching figure while it’s right in front of his eyes.”

That was it, Kyu couldn’t possibly keep up with this, the increasing proximity, the warmth of Siwon’s breath falling over his lips, the sensation was something he couldn’t define, something he never experienced neither could imagine. He let his eyes close to devour the vibes at his fullest not wanting to let go for a single second of it. Awaiting anticipating for something… something even more intoxicating to take over his nerves, something irresistible to pleasure him beyond limitation. In a spit second he was bound with the feeling, all his anticipation, his fantasy becoming reality. His dreams and desires mixing with the actuality like salt and water as the wet impression of the other against his own flesh, so warm, so passionate yet sweet and concerned like liquid silk but with an alluring bliss. Nothing could compare to the way he is feeling now, as redemption… to all his despair like tingling caress washing over is whole being. He wanted this to be his absolute, never to let go and forever to hold on to this entity.