Happy

Happiness

Jonghyun lay in bed as yesterday's scene flashed back in his head several times. 

Minho was probably scared to face him. He sighed. 

"UGH. I HATE THIS SO MUCH!" Jonghyun frustratedly threw his pillow at his perfectly painted green walls. 

"Damn you green wall." He cursed at his rich surroundings. He hated everything. 

He hated his speakers. He hated his telephone and he hated the way he got his food delivered. 

Food should only be eaten in the kitchen. 

Mrs. Choi's voice flowed in his head. He unplugged everything and lay back in bed. 

Minho was definatley much more creative and smarter and Jonghyun. He knew how to bake and to politely answer questions. 

Jonghyun? He only knew how to brag and use the computer. 

"Jonghyun~! I'm going to the parlor!" he could hear his mother call from downstairs. He hated it. 

He hated how his mother had a foolist curly bob. It was foolish for her to cake up in makeup and go to the gym to get thinner. It was stupid. 

Minho's mother was stunning. She had a natural face and a slim body. She had straight hair that made her look young. 

As he compared his everyday life to Minho's, his life looked silly. 

he didn't have goals in life and he didn't have anything to achieve. He had everything already. 

He had everything, but he wasn't happy. No, not happy at all. But why? 

He looked over as he saw Minho shoot up from his bed then lay back. 

Why? Why? Why?

Then inside Jonghyun's head, a lightbulb switched and illluminated his brain. It wacked his brain and yelled at him. 

THIS IS WHY. THIS IS WHY KIM JONGHYUN. 

Then Jonghyun knew. He knew what must be done and what he had to do. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?" Minho's mother answered the door as Jonghyun shivered. He was in a hurry so he didn't bother to wear his coat or his jeans. 

"H-Hello.... mom.... I-I want to meet.... M-Min h-ho..." He stuttered as his legs became weak. 

"Jonghyun! You're going to catch a cold! Come in! Minho's in his room. he's been pretty depressed lately." She smiles sadly and nods at Jonghyun. 

"Mom... I- I love him so much..." Jonghyun spluttered as minho's mom shyly nodded. 

"Jonghyun, I'm not that blind. I may be old but I've been noticing." She placed a hand on Jonghyun's arm. 

"He likes you too." Then she left him. 

Jonghyun ran up to Minho's room. Bursting the door open, he saw Minho in his bed. 

Oh look, it's the place where we shared our first kiss. 

Minho jumped and squeaked as he held his blanket up to his chest. 

"Minho." Jonghyun articulated the younger's name carefully. 

"D-don't t-touch me..." Minho backed away as Jonghyun came closer. 

"MInho... I- I like you very very very much." Jonghyun cupped Minho's face and roughly placed a kiss on his lips. 

Minho struggled as he tried pushing him off but Jonghyun was stronger. He finally gave in and moved his lips along with the elder's. 

They finally parted as a string of saliva remained between them. 

"I really love you." Jonghyun still held Minho close as their noses touched. 

Minho smiled as he pecked the elder's cheek. 

"I like you too hyung." Minho put his hands on Jonghyun's waist. 

The shared another kiss on the same bed. 

 

I found my happiness. My happiness is Choi Minho; the dirty bastard. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~

A/N How was that my lovely? 

I think this is the worst one I've written so far.... :|

I'M SORRY D: 

Anyways... who's up for 2min next? or are you up for Ontae? 

Comment belowww!!! 2MIN VS ONTAE????

God bless to the Pakistan girl who got shot. Hope you get better :(

IIIII LOOOVVEEEE YOUUUUUU~ IN THE MOST HOMOUALLL WAAAYYYYY

gotta love nigahiga ;) 

thanks for subbing!!