Chapter 1

Hold your heart until I come back to you – (Sequel of Please look at me )

 

 

 

(/ಠ_ಠ)/  (bಠuಠ)b  (/ಠvಠ)/ As you can see.. I writechange this chapter back..so.......please (ಠwಠ) don't kill mehhh~ <3 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

4 year later

Today is the day when I left your house. It has been 4 year already since that day and I still can’t forget about you. *sigh* Busan and Seoul…It too far to go to Seoul alone. I miss my real mum and my best friend Hyuna. And Luhan too… But now maybe he is happy with Hyuna now. Aish! Forget about him! It’s been 4 year already he won’t remember you Seul Jin. Stop builds a hope on him.

 

 

 

You stared outside your office window and put down your mechanical pencil on your note books. Someone tapped your shoulder caused you jumped on your seat.

 

 

 

“Y…YES SIR?!” You shouted and saluted like a soldier at the person who just tapped your shoulder. The person laughs out loud while held his stomach.

 

 

 

“hahahahahahaha. You’re so hahahhahahaha funny hahahahhahahahaha Seul Jin hahahahahhaha.” The guys said to you and wiped his tear. You just pout and stepped on his feet hardly. The guys groan in pain while touched his feet where you stepped.

 

 

 

“Ouchhhhh ;A; *pout* Why you step on my cute feet?” The guys faked cried. You chuckle and stick out your tongue to the guy.

 

 

 

“That for make fun of me Kris. How many times you want to shock me like that? I think I’ll get mini heart attack after this. Sob sob sob. Poor my little heart.” You patted your chest and formed a pout. Kris gave you his infamous puppy eyes and hugged your neck.

 

 

 

“Mianhaeeeeeee Seul Jinnnnn~ lets me treat you, your favourite pizza for dinner. Hawaii chickennnnnn *A*) Drooling now pizza maniac --A--) / Cuz you gonna meet your soul mate soon at My Kiddo Pizza House.” Kris spread his hand wider like Spongebob. You started to drool and make are-you-serious-or-you-wanna-taste-my-punch-if-you’re-just-kidding-only-about-that face. Kris just nodded while wiped your drooling lips with your collar.  

 

 

 

“GAHHH!!!! LEGGO RIGHT NOW!!!!! HAWAII CHICKEN PIZZA HERE I COME BABE!!!!!!” You ran to Kris car and waited him to start the engine. Kris laughs at your childish action when it come Hawaii chicken pizza. He felt great when he saw you happy like this. It’s different when he first time meet you at the Busan main central train. You look so gloomy and expressionless when he helped you from got robbers by two unknown guy.

 

 

 

“KRISSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! HURRY UP!! HAWAII CHICKEN PIZZA WON’T WAIT FOR US.” You shouted from his car.

 

 

“BWUEK :p I don’t want!” Kris walked slower from before. You took out your sandals and throw your sandals to Kris. Luckily Kris managed avoid your sandals from hitting his head. He looked at the placed your sandals landed and let out a relief sigh.

 

 

“Piuhh… Luckily it not hit on my handsome face. Grrr.. This kiddo..” Kris formed a smirk. He took your sandals and ran away from you.

 

 

“YAHHHH!!! K.R.I.S G.I.M.M.E. B.A.C.K.M.Y.S.A.N.D.A.L.S!!!!!!!” You shouted and chased Kris with bare feet.

 

 

-   -   -    -    -    -    -    -

 

 

< My Kiddo Pizza House ((We’re closing now - sorry our hungry costumers)) >

 

 

You read the mini sign board in front the shop’s door and scream like a kids. Kris just laughs behind you like usual. You looked at him with teary eyes and knock his head non-stop.

 

 

“Look what you have done. I…I…I can’t eat my soul mate, Hawaii Chicken Pizza… wuuu wuuuu wuuuuu.. ;A; My pizza… My dinner… All gone…”

 

 

 

“Puff… Who are the one that chase me huh? It’s a ghost or monster? Ahh~ I know now. It’s a dog who chases me just now. Hihihih.. Mehrong.. :p” Kris stick his tongue out at you and started  to run away from you before you exploded again.

 

 

 

“ WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??!!! A DOOOGG??? DOOOOGGGG?? YAHH!!! KRISSUU YOU GOONA BE A DEAD MEAT AFTER THIS!! A DEAD MEAT!! DON’T TRY TO RUN AWAY FROM ME!! YAHH!!!!” You chased him again and throw your sandals to his back.  

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

First chapter just finishhhh!! kyaaaaaaa -scream like hysteria girls-

OLEEEEEE <3 7 subsribers now... feel so happy ;A; Thanks guyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssss......!! -cry under my smelly blanket- wuu wuuu wuuuu

Hope you like my first chapter --^--)/

tumblr_m7el5nH34i1rv0kt4o1_r1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_m9ppxdrMHT1qaeayoo3_500.jpg

 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

tumblr_m7rhybbtiB1rwp2keo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7av78wLSd1rv0kt4o2_250.jpg