chapter 2.

Voices of our hearts ^^;; ♥

Naeun walked and walked. till her legs lead her to the rooft top. 
Those words keep replaying inside her mind. " if only you obey me.. then all your friends would be spared. " " what do you want ? " " You. "
she was in a confused state. A state not knowing what she should do. " i give you one week. give me an answer. " 

naeun sat at one corner of the rooftop. how she wished she could jump down from there. yet she couldnt. 
Naeun broke down, she cried. tears keep flowing down.

L was standing by the door, long enough to observe naeun. and he knew the reason why she is crying isnt because of him. 

L wanted to go and comfort her. he really want to. but he just couldnt bring himself to. so what he only can do is stand at the corner, silently watch over her. 

naeun's pov 

i got to stay strong.. for everyone around me. for..... she stop. no. not for him. 
so who is the him? 
As she walked to find her members to let them be assured that she is okay. on her way.. she saw.. 
L together with krystal hugging. 
her heart ache alittle. and broke into pieces. the HIM she always fight with is the HIM she wanted. 
she shaked her thoughts off. " what the hell am i thinking .... " 

so whats with myungsoo and krystal ? 
" You love her oppa. " 

for the next few days naeun was sick and the members have to stay home to look after her. 
" i'm really fine.. you guys can leave me and go catch up with the infinite guys. " naeun said with her sore voice. 
" Nope, we are not. " Chorong said and feed naeun some food. 

just then, naeun's phone receive a text and bomi opened the text, 
" UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! " Bomi shouted with a high voice. 
" what happen ? " yookyung asked. 
they gasped after they have read it. 
" Unnie.. " hayoung went over to naeun, " L .. asked you out on a date. " Hayoung continued. 
" BWOH?! " Naeun shouted with her sore voice. and her face went all red. 
" okay.. girls. our naeunnie need some rest, go out now. " Chorong said and chased the girls out. 
 

and when naeun turned and face to face, eye-to-eye , with chorong, she smirk. chorong smirk. 
"..... what ? " naeun try to avoid her eye contact. 
" what what ? you and L .... ? " chorong asked. 
" We are nothing. really.. i dont know why either... " naeun said. 
" you like him right ? can't lie from me. if not whats with all those yelling, jealousy when there is myungstal and all ? " chorong said. 
" i just dont know... " naeun was about to finish her sentence when chorong say " go then! " 

 

 

on the date 

naeun wore a short skirt with a outer coat. and boots. 


 

she walked around the area where L wanted to meet. she sat down on the bench. 
keep moving. she cant seems to stay still. she touched her heart, it is beating extremely fast then usual. 
because she is an artist, she was greeted by the people around. she stood up and bow to them. 
she turned and came face to face with L, greeted with the cold face. she back away. and walked as L followed behind. 

naeun broke the silence and said , " so.. erm.. yeah... where are we going? " trying not to look at him. 
L who keep side eyeing her, also avoiding her eye contact and still having his cold look say " just walk around. " 

naeun was mad. since they are alone now, and without their friends, not even in school, cant he be friendlier. thinking back about how him and krystal can be so close and happy and laugh together make her jealous more. 
she stopped walking, give L a look and run away. 

" YAH ~ " was what she heard as it fade away. 
she couldnt feel more hurt than ever. " stupid L. ask me out and all he did was giving that stupid face of his. DAMN. " 

 

 

sorry for this short chapter. i'll update another chapter tonight. :D