Chapter 3.

Voices of our hearts ^^;; ♥

When she walking home after that 5mins date which is totally nothing at all. 
" Stupid L. I hate him. Hphm! How can he be so smiley to krystal and all while he only give me his bloody cold face. " Naeun scolded under her breathe. 
she walked quickly to feel the cold wind blowing against her cheeck to chill herself down.

Because infinite stays in the same building as them, naeun and L coincidently met at the lobby. 
The naeun who was still mad just walk away and took the stairs instead of the lift. L just stood there. he didnt even know what is wrong. 
 

When she reached home, quite early actually, The members throw lots of question. 
" So how ?! " 1 member asked, another followed and next and next blahblahblah. 
" Nothing happen. " Naeun just went to kitchen to get a glass of ice water. 
" everything is bad when our dear naeunnie drink ice water. " Chorong just sat there switching channels. knowing that naeun will just tell them what happen for sure. 
 

Silents. silents. silents. 
" I'm done with this . " Naeun just said out of the silence. and continued " I am not seeing that cold guy face ever again. " 
" Are you serious ?! " Hayoung asked.. abit scared. 
She nod and yookyung just blurted " But we invite infinite to come to our dorm to have dinner tonight. " 
" Then i am going out. " Naeun said and went straight into the room. 

" Aishh.. this girl. " Chorong said. 

Naeun lay on her bed , hais. 2 more days..... till the dateline.... 
 

bomi accidently heard naeun's whispered this words but didnt know what she meant. 

its near 6.30pm, and the guys are going over to apinks dorm already while naeun is getting ready to go out. 


" OMO.  Unnie ~ You seriously going out ? " Hayoung asked. 
She nod while wearing her heels. just then, the door bell rang and chorong went to get it. 
Oh great. was what naeun is thinking. 
 

" WOW. naeun ah. You dress so nicely to invite us ? " Sungyeol asked. 
" No. I'm going out. " She replied still having problems doing her shoes. 
" Wae ~ thought we can finally have a pinkfinite party together. " Sunggyu said. 
" I am getting myself a BOYFRIEND. " she said. 

" Dont joke please naeun unnie. " Namjoo said. 
" Who said i was joking. Annyeong! I am going. " Naeun waved and didnt even look at L. 
 

" WAIT WAIT. " Chorong shouted. 
" Wae ? You wanna come with me ? " Naeun laughed and eyed on woohyun. Naeun is being mischeivious today. 
" I'll call the manager to go with you for your safety. theres lots of saesang fans. i am worried. " Chorong said while she is going to call the manager. 
" Unnie! Dont need ah ~ I'll be fine " naeun assured chorong and walked out of the door and slowly disappear. 

While the pinkfinite was having their dinner together. 
" Do you think that she will really find herself a boyfriend ? " Dongwoo joked. 
" She dressed so cutely today so of course she will. " Chorong said, side eyeing L. 
 

about 10pm, Naeun still isnt home yet. and the pinkfinite was playing true or dare in the living room. 
Woohyun stood up and stretch near the window and coincident saw naeun with a guy. 
" Isn't that Naeun ? SHE REALLY GOT A BOYFRIEND. " Woohyun said in shocked. 
Everyone who were shocked with what they heard as they thought that naeun is just joking. 
They saw naeun walking with this guy and sent her to the front of the bulding. 
Naeun bowed to him and ruffled her hair and naeun hugged him and waved  goodbye to him. 
Everyone saw it, everything yes, including L. 
He was furious for dont know what reason. because he never thought that he would fall for Apink's visual, Son Naeun . 
 

Naeun opened her dorm door revealing the pinkfinite acting like they are playing true or dare. she smile widely to herself for what happen just now. 
once she saw L, eye contact with him, her expression totally changed. 360 degree changed. 
 

" So did you get yourself a boyfriend today ? " Yeol asked. 
" sadly nope. " She said.
" Liar. " L said under his breathe but loud enough of naeun to hear. and the rest of the members. 
" I'm tired, i wanna rest. Happy playing. " As naeun was going to the room, chorong pulled her to sit down and asked her to play one round of dare. 
" I'm...... " Naeun said and chorong just said " please... once. " 
She nod and the bottle spin. it stopped at naeun . bad luck. 
The pinkfinites excluding L and Naeun didnt know their plans. Apink and infinite exchange glance and hayoung said " Stay inside the room with L tonight. " 
" BWOH ?! " Naeun and L said together. 
" I cant ... " Naeun folded her hands and looked away. her heart is beating fast. Same goes for L.