Chapter 1

♛ Life as Luhan’s fake girlfriend ♛

 

It was Young Ri and Luhan special school trip at orphan’s house (for 3-B students to gain more mark for their last assignment) for charity work. Kay! It more like a punishment since they always fights in school so Mr. Sung Jong a.k.a the girly teacher made them as partner in this special trip.

 

 

 

Each one of your classmate had their own partner since they can choose their own partner except for you and Luhan. All girls in your class were very envy at you since you’re Luhan new partner. But for you it was a NIGHTMARE partner with him.  

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

WuuuWUuuWuuu!! WHY MEH!! WHY MEH?? First I’m this creature partner and now I have to sit with him? Grr… This is all Nam Soo fault. Gah!! Why you not wake me up before you send Nam Woo to our grandparent house? Look I have to sit with this monster now. Wuuu.. What a worst day today.

 

 

 

After you nag inside your brain, your eye start to feel heavy and soon you felt sleep.

 

 

 

Pok…

 

 

 

Luhan pov

 

GOD!! What is in my mum brain until she wants to arrange a girl for me? GOD!! From all the girls in this world why that ? What a stupid-arrange girlfriend she want make for me. Geez.

 

 

Then Luhan felt a big heavy head was landing on his precious shoulder. He looked at his shoulder and saw you slept soundly with your mouth opened.

 

 

 “Stupid chicken. ” He chuckled when he saw your funny face. Luhan slowly took out his new Samsung galaxy camera and secretly took selca with your funny sleep face was on his shoulder.

 

 

KACAAA~

 

 

* SH*T!! I forgot to turn off the flash light.* Luhan thought.

 

 

You wiped your mouth when the flash light hit your close eyes. Luhan quickly put his camera back in his camera and frozen on his seat, afraid if you know that he took your funny face picture.

 

 

No reactions from you after you wipe your mouth. You’re still sleep soundly. Luhan let out relief sigh and smiled alone because he get an awesome idea to tease you again. He let you sleep on his shoulder and after few minutes he fell asleep with his head on your head.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

< Orphans house>

 

 

You and Luhan need to take care of a kid in cherry blossom class. You took out name list of kids that you need to take care for 3 months. 

 

 

 

“Who is the kid that we need to take care?” Luhan asked you since you’re the one who held the name list of kids that you guys need to take care.

 

 

 

“Ermm.. His name is Ye Zi-.”  Before you could finish your words a small arm hugged your left leg. Automatically you fell on the ground. You started to scream, afraid with the things that just hugged your leg.

 

 

 

Kyyyyyaaa!!! Ahem..Well don’t blame me. It all Nam Soo and Nam Woo fault cuz almost every night they will watch horror movie. Geez where they get that gen huh? Mum maybe? Okay back to reality.

 

 

 

After few second, the “THING” that just hugged your leg started to climb up from your leg. Your face starts to turn pale like you just say saw ghost.

 

 

 

“MUM!! DAD!!! SANTA CLAUS!! CHICKEN!! CAKE!! MY FATTY LAYER!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You scream with all your heart while cover your ears.  Then you heard evil-baby-face (luhan) laugh behind you.

 

 

“PWHAHAHAHAHA. I can’t believe with what I see right now. This stupid scared with a kid? Lol. This is awesome. Hahahaha” Luhan laugh until his off(?). You took off your slipper, totally forget about the kid that still on your body and threw your slipper to Luhan face.

 

 

“Ouch!” Luhan groan in pain after your slipper landed on his face.

 

 

“Mummy!!” You froze on your spot after the kid that climbs on your body called you.  You look at the kid that on your body with pale face.

 

 

“Mummy?” You ask.

 

 

Ohmygod! Did my brain going crazy right now huh? He really look like that evil-baby-face. OMO!! I must be dreaming right now. Young Ri wake up!!  *slap my face*

 

 

“Yeah. You’re my mummy! Mummy I miss you.” The kid hugged you while giggle. You and Luhan shocked after heard the kid said.

 

 

“EHHHHHHHHHHH??!!!” You and Luhan shouted at the same time.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

sob sob sob.. Sorry!! I dont update it. I dont have idea to write this fanfic. And this is so short chapter. hehehehe. sorry

But now I finally update it for the first time!! oyeah.. <3 sorry for make you guys wait for me.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!

I know my fanfic is.......not good... uhuk.. -mental break down-

hehe.. LOVE YOU GUYS!! -throw luhan love everywhere-