Chapter 3- Caitlin's Daily Life

You, Me, Music and Dance

Chapter 3- Caitlin's Daily Life

Normal POV
"I'm home!" you yelled loudly. As usual, you would hear the patter of her footsteps as she ran to the entrance to greet you your 4 year old cousin came running up to you, her 7 month old baby brother crawled behind her giggling. "Unnie!!" she hugged your leg  "Lauren! Ah~" and you bent down and caught her in a huge embrace and kissed her forehead. Leo crawled up to you too, not wanting to miss out on the hugs. "aww" you cooed at Leo's adorableness and caught him in your tight embrace too. 



Their parents died 5 months ago from a car crash, since then, you were looking after them. Your parents still lived in the UK. So you were the closest relative who could take care of them. A maid came daily to look after them while you were at uni, and until you got home, but after, you'd be looking after them yourself. In all honesty, you were quite well off, your parents ran a series of restaurants around the world. So with only two extra people living with you, you didn't really require such a large apartment, but with all the extra money and with two young babies, you felt the need to have large living quarters.

"Lauren ah~! What do you want for dinner?" You bent down, and brought her plaits forward
. "Noodles!" you giggled, her tone was so adorable "Ok! I'll make noodles!" you planted a kiss on the forehead. "Go play while I make noodles!" She toddled off to the play room with a teddy in her hand.  


You walked passed Leo's cot, and peeked in his jet black eyes were wide open staring at you back at you. Smiling, you picked him up and took him into the kitchen, seating him carefully in the high chair. His jet black eyes eagerly watched you as you tied your hair up. While putting on an apron and began cooking. His eyes remained focused on you, never stopping. Well, until you dropped the pan lid. As it crashed against the floor, the loud sound it made startled you and Leo causing him to cry from the shock, immediately you grabbed the lid to stop the noise from ringing throughout the kitchen and covered the noodles with it. Lauren ran to the kitched and stood there wided eyed and gasped "Unnie, You ok?" she was so considerate and caring. "Yup, Unnie and Leo are fine!" you assured her, "I just dropped the lid that's all!" You laughed then went to the crying, red-faced Leo and soothed his cries. "Sorry Leo! I didn't mean to give you a shock! Unnie was shocked too!" Playing Peek-a-Boo with you and Lauren made him forget the earlier incident and soon replaced his cries with giggling laughter.

(This is not actually *LEO RECIPON*)

After dinner, it was time for Leo's feed. After feeding him you carried him to your bathroom with you to bathe Lauren. She had a her favourite Yellow Duckie with her amongst all the bubbles after playing your routine game of 'Where's Duckie?' you took her out of the bath and dried her off. You dressed Lauren in her favourite Pororo pyjamas and dried her hair. You took Leo to your room and put him down in his cot as he'd fallen asleep while you blow dried Lauren's hair. "Bedtime now Lauren! Leo's already sleeping!" her cries began to start. You sighed, "Ok, how about a story before bed?" you knew hated sleeping alone. Her tears quickly subsided and she sniffled quietly. "Want a story?" she nodded. You pulled out the three pigs story from the book shelf. "Korean or English?" you asked "Korean!" she smiled at you. After reading the story 3 times over and over again, her head has fallen on your forearm. You gently shuffled her head off and softly laid her head down onto the pillow. You left her room with the nightlight still on.



9pm. Lauren and Leo were soundly asleep, so you'd just finished your assignments, streching your arms outward you sighed and yawned. You lazily crawled into bed and curled up into a ball, heavily your eyelids shut and you fell into a deep slumber. 7:30am you alarm was ringing loudly you turned off the alarm. Lauren jumped onto your bed and sat on top of you. She was already wide awake. "Morning!" You said happily, she giggled in reply. "Unnie, Get up!" just hearing her cute voice made you laugh "Ok Lauren, I'm coming" she gently tugged your hand towards the hallway, "Hurry unnie!" she demanded. "Wait! Wait! I need to get Leo first! We can't just leave Leo here can we?" she face palmed herself causing you to explode from laughter, how was she so cute? Then you clicked on, she was copying of you, it was a habit developed when you thought stupid ideas and when you forgot or did something stupid.  You slowly walked into the hallway and headed to the kitchen. You placed Leo down in his bouncer, while you ate a piece of toast, cereal, a banana and drank a glass of milk. 

The maid was a little late today, you sighed, you couldn't shower until the maid was here, impatiently you tapped your foot while waiting for the maid. The door swung open suddenly, "Sorry I'm so late today! Quick, go shower!" you laughed at her clumsiness "It's ok! Take your time, I've still got ages! Lauren's morning play-school but her afternoon class is still on! So I'll spend sometime with them this morning. If you could just do the shopping and clean the house then in the afternoon you can take them."  Dashing into the bathroom you had a quick shower and headed to the bedroom, struggling to find something nice to wear. Eventually, you found a floral summer dress to wear. You headed back to the living room and found Lauren sat on the sofa glued to the TV. "Chingunun chel cho ah!~" Lauren sang loudly to the Pororo theme tune. I sat behind her and separated her hair into two, and tied them into bunches. Lauren was ready to go out. Leo was babbling and cooing "Leo, what you laughing at?" I cooed along with him and Leo's bright smile emerged, these two were the cutest kids in the world! I lifted him up from the bouncer and began to stand him up on my lap, still cooing he giggled as I nuzzled against him.

Oddly, the doorbell rang, "Who is it?" I asked. Lauren was already waiting at the door, curious as to who it could be. Balancing Leo on one arm I gently shifted Lauren out of the path of the door as I opened it. Lauren gasped in excitement, "Thuder Oppa!" she hugged him tightly; Thunder bent down and picked up Lauren, who was still hugging him. "You on the morning school run?" he asked inquisitively. "Nope, not today, I've got lectures in the afternoon so I don't need to go in early today. Lauren's early play-school is cancelled today, so I'm gonna go out with them." I explained. "Ahh I see, mind if I join??" I laughed at his puppy-eyed-please expression. "Yeah come along, I'll need a hand anyway"  Thunder placed Leo in the stroller and I took Lauren by the hand. Since they both used the stroller I remembered to put the  baby carrier in the bag. We began walking to the park. Lauren tugged my hand "Unnie! Quicker!"   I jogged along to keep Lauren happy. "Here, we're close to the park anyway. Take Leo I'll run and meet you there!" Lauren clapped her hands and cheered "Let's go Oppa!!!" As I pushed Leo, I looked up forward, Lauren and Thunder were exactly like father and daughter. Upon, entering the park, I spotted Thunder pushing Lauren on the swings. Lauren's squeals and giggles could be heard for miles.

I took the stroller to the swing next to Lauren's swing. I slowly took Leo out and placed him in the swing. Cautiously, I released my grip on Leo; he solely sat on the swing. His arms leaned on the swing bar and his head rested on top, smiling. Seeing his adorable expression as he dribbled and cooed I reached into my bag and pulled my phone and camera out while I keeping a close eye on him. Bending down, I pressed the shutter on the camera. Thunder began softly pushing Leo's swing as I remained taking various photos.  Walking back, Thunder carried a sleeping Lauren on his shoulder. "She not heavy? I'll take Leo out and swap them, I've got his baby carrier" I offered. Shaking his head he put a finger on his lips he ushered me to be quiet. "It's ok" as we walked, we heard a  couple on a park bench whispering and laughing, "Aww, what a cute young couple oh! With kids too! What an adorable family!" Thunder and I both blushed.

Normal POV
After Thunder went back home (he had no lectures today) and after dropping the kids off with Bree you began to walking down the street to the bus stop, when all of a sudden you could hear running footsteps and panting coming close to you. You stood at the bus stop, and the bus approached. The running footsteps got louder and panting got heavier, you turned round, it was Lee Joon "Hold the bus! Wait!" he panted inbetween breaths


Hi guys! I'm a new writer here, sorry it's so crap and some chapters are so long and others are so short.... Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!!! <3

Thanks so much for reading! Please SubscribeComment and Share!! I would like some feedback please! Comment below, negative or positive feedback! Thanks!

Follow on Twitter/Tumblr/YouTube
@CloudyPiano
http://cloudypiano.tumblr.com
CloudyPiano