Chapter 1- Meet Lee Joon

You, Me, Music and Dance

Chapter 1- Meet Lee Joon

Your name is Choi Caitlin, Caitlin Hana Choi. You lived in Seoul, the capital of South Korea, you'd moved from the UK to Korea after wanting a job writing songs for large entertainment companies. As an only child, your parents were quite protective of you and weren't really happy about letting you go and live in Korea. After a few months of convincing, they were finally able to trust you and leave you to move to Korea.



Each weekday, you'd wake up at 7:30am sharp, wash up, eat, and walk or take the bus to the university campus, 10 minutes away. Today was no other exception. You woke up to the sound of the alarm buzzing on your bedside table, after hitting your alarm to turn it off, you forcefully dragged your feet to the bathroom to take a nice, long relaxing shower. After, you began desperatly searching your wardrobe for some decent clothing. Before eventually deciding to throw on a white New York Top and a pair of black shorts. 
After drying your hair you walked down the hallway into your kitchen. 

While sitting at the counter top eating cereal your eyes were glued to the kitchen TV, when your phone buzzed against the black marbel counter top. It was a text from Thunder. "You up?" you laughed and replied "Nope I'm able to sleep and text haha =P"

You picked up your bag and files then grabbed the keys from the counter top and locked the door as you left. You looked up, and took a deep breath, inhaling as much fresh air as possible. It was warm and bright, the sun shone down on your back, today was going to be a nice day. 

Arriving at the campus, you checked your phone 8:37am. Class started at 9:00am. It was quite a sunny day today. You sat on the grass and began revising for a physics tests you had. Your hand rested against your forehead while you tried to memorise the equation. "Revising?" you jumped up in shock, "Thunder!" you laughed and hit him softly. "Hey, I need to revise too! Help me with some homework? Pleeeeaassee!" he begged and pulled a puppy face. You fell for his innocent face instantly and laughed, "Ok ok what do you need help on" his face lit up "Thanks!"

Everyone sat in their seats, your seat 3rd back row, middle seat. You pulled your bag down from your shoulder and pulled out the books needed for this lesson and shoved the bag under the desk. Thunder sat on my left and Leeteuk on my behind me. "You finished your assignments?" Leeteuk smiled. You nodded and Thunder did too. "Well I did, for both of us! Because lazy bum here forgot!" the class volume suddenly died down as Mr Hammond, our geography teacher walked in. 

Caitlin's POV
20 minutes into the lesson the door swung open and the whole class turned to face the door. "YOU!" Mr Hammond pointed a finger directly at the student "Why are you late?" he looked at his watch, "20 minutes late to be precise?" The boy calmly looked up, unstartled by Mr Hammond's shouting. "I'm the new transfer student" he replied, he turned to the class "Hi, my name is Lee Changsun, but you may call me Joon. I'm the new transfer student from Kyung Hee Cyber University" Mr Hammond paused, "Sit there " Mr Hammond pointed to the spare seat next to me. He walked to the seat beside me and sat down. He gave me a smirk. Nothing bad could possibly happen, right?


 


 

Hi, so this is the introduction to my fanfic! It is the very first time I have written a fanfic! I know it's very short, but the following chapters are being uploaded and updated very soon!!!Thanks so much for reading! 

Please SubscribeComment and Share!! I would like some feedback please! Comment below, negative or positive feedback! Thanks!

Follow on Twitter/Tumblr/YouTube
@CloudyPiano
http://cloudypiano.tumblr.com
CloudyPiano

CloudyPiano xx

*P.S if you're wondering why I don't often use words such as [annyeong] its because I understand Korean and putting the Korean words would confuse people.  But in some chapters I do use words like *unnie* etc ^^ ~ thanks for reading xx