... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHAE!!!!!

One Night in the Tower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{music: ang pag-ibig mo | mymp}

October 15. I can’t believe this day has already come. And I wasn’t even done being ready for it. Aigoo… I don’t want oppa to be upset because I know with him, birthdays are rather important. I had already cancelled everything with schedules just so I could spend the whole day with him and asked Hyuk to help out as well by distracting him for the whole day. Oh dear, that was fun trying to negotiate with Lee Hyukjae. He’s as possessive of my boyfriend as I am. I looked at the clock and gulped.

-Flashback-

I went to a small café in the middle of Seoul, trying to figure out what I should do with Donghae’s birthday so I had to call Hyukjae to come. That wasn’t easy at all. First I had to argue with him through the phone that I wanted to be with Donghae that day, then I had to make a deal with him and tell him that I would convince Chaerin to go on a date with him. The things I do just to get Hyuk out to meet me, seriously.

It was running late and I didn’t know if he was coming or not, until I felt someone poke me hard in the back. “Aray!!!” I yelped as it had hurt. I turned around just to see someone snickering. I rolled my eyes, knowing that it was Hyukjae. A sigh escaped my lips as I glared at him. “You’re late…”

“Hey I couldn’t figure out what to wear,” he replied, looking around. This made me blink several times, making me wonder what he was looking for. “Uhh… what are you looking for?” I asked, blinking several times. He looked at me. “Is Chaerin-ssi with you?” he asked. That alone just made me laugh to no end. “Haha! No. She didn’t come with me. You’re getting the date with her in the future on Donghae’s birthday.” Hyukjae just blinked, not knowing what to say. He somewhat looked like he was internally saying “You tricked me to coming here?”

I just grinned and looked at him. “I need you to get Donghae to go to Namsan Tower on his birthday.” I puffed my cheeks, hoping that he would agree to this. “Namsan Tower? Can’t you ask him yourself?” he asked. Aish… this guy. I can’t even ask him for a simple favor like this without arguing with him. But that’s really how our relationship is. We’re like cat and mouse with going back and forth with each other on who is more important to Donghae and purposely get on each other’s nerves. “Please? I’ll buy you anything you want here as well…” I couldn’t help but wonder why I even spend money on this guy.

Hyukjae’s eyes gleamed as a sly smile formed on his lips. “That’s more like it.” He then ordered every single strawberry item that was on the menu. Aish!

-End of Flashback-

I looked at the clock and entrance, waiting for Donghae to come. I puffed my cheeks since it was a cold night. I rubbed my arms trying to stay as warm as possible. I shivered slightly until I felt someone’s arms go around me and backhugged me. I blushed, recognizing the scent of the cologne of the owner. I bit my lip and looked at him. “Donghae…” I whispered.

“Sorry I took so long, Dara,” he whispered. “Are you cold?” He started to get worried on if I would get sick or not. I nodded as a reply. “But I’m okay. You’re keeping me warm.” I smiled at him and pecked his cheek.

He pulled me into the tower to find the place was deserted. “There isn’t anyone here?” he asked. I shook my head as I looked around. To be honest, I asked the owner if we could have the place all to ourselves and it only took me several autographs to sign for his daughters and sons. To be honest, I don’t even know how many children the guy has but it doesn’t matter.

We went to the top and walked over to the coffee machine. “Thirsty?” he asked. I nodded and he inserted money into the machine and gave me a cup of coffee. “Gomowo…” I whispered. It was starting to seem like we were reenacting everything that was happening on Boys Over Flowers between Jan Di and Jun Pyo, the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter