KIBUM

SUPER JUNIOR FACTS

 

 

1. Kibum was born in Seoul move to California when he was 10 years old.
2. Kibum was born at 21st of August 1987 in a warm Kim’s Family ;D
3. Called as Killer Smile by ELFs. Cause whatever he do or wherever he is, he’ll always smiling to everyone :)
4. Has a little sister named Kim Saehee. 
5. His lovelife, Kibum ever left by her girlf while he was trying to collecting money only to give her a ring /via @azmikartika
6. Kibum ever has a girlfriend who’s older about 9years from him, he’s lying about his age to her
7. Super shy and mature, Kangin often said to Kibum to act like his actualy age.
8. Debuted first before with Super Junior(2005) in a drama called April Kiss at 2004.
9. His blood type is A.
10. He likes Thai Boxing. He said in the early 2007, Thai Boxing was one of his new hobbies since he joined SJ.
11. Kibum started to be a trainee in SM from 2002. The founder found him when he’s otw in LA.
12. He likes Rabbits, Orange, and Cat. But he hates Apple, Hot, Snow, and number 9.
13. He treats the younger girls as sister or daughter not ladies. He loves kids very much.
14. His closest hyungs (elder brother) from Super Junior is Heechul and Donghae.
15. Went to Santa Monica High School when he was in LA before he met the SM trainee founder.
16. He’s Christian. Almost a maniac like Siwon. He said a week without cruch he’ll feel not good for doing anything.
17. Heechul gives Kibum more than 2 nicknames but the most popular is Yangban Kim and Snow White.
18. Kibum and Donghae used to share the same room when they’re go abroad. Leeteuk said they’re goodboys. Cause they’re sleep early and wakeup early.
19. Kibum’s one of the gamers from Super Junior. Other than Kyuhyun. His favorite games is Starcraft.
20. Kibum is the one who taught Kyuhyun how to play Starcraft.
21. The quite one from Super Junior. He’ll never start to open a talk. Someone should do it for him.
22. Super Junior’s cover boy. He used to be in the front in every Super Junior photoshoot.
23. Super Junior’s actor. He acted in some film, dramas like Rainbow Romance, Chunja Happy Events, April Kiss and more.
24. He always said being an actor and singer was God’s will.
25. He used to go to church everyday when he’s in LA, America.
26. Kibum’s super shy, he admitted it himself. When he first move to Korea he scared he won’t get anyfriends.
27. Donghae was the first one who hugged Kibum when he landed in Korea for the first time after move to LA when 10.
28. Kibum’s ideal type girls is Han Gain, Go Ahra, Sung Yuri. (They’re all except Ahra was his noona(older girls))
29. Kibum isn’t joining Super Junior’s Sorry Sorry and Bonamana promotion. BUT he’s still Super Junior’s member.
30. Kibum is the one who understand English better well at least understand. Henry still can understand it best.
31. Kibum wasn’t joined all of Super Show 2 Asia Tour cause his left legs injuried. But he ever comes to visit
32. Kibum believes in love at the first sight. He said someone who can makes him fallin’ when he sees her.
33. He used to be the magnae before Kyuhyun’s joining. But mostly of the fans recognized Wook as the magnae not him.
34. Kibum has a habit when he’s laughing. Covering his mouth with his back hand. Heechul can imitates it corectly.
35. Kibum had a long hair when SJ first debuted then cutted it in 2008 for Don’t Don promotion. He said “for New image”
36. Kibum has a body trainer. He has a goodbody but never showed it. His bodytrainer also SNSD-Tiffany’s bodytrainer.
37. Kibum made his hair super looooong for his last film, Jumunjin. He acted as a ghost.
38. Kibum others closest friends from SM is DBSK’s Changmin and Yunho, SNSD’s Tiffany and Yoona.
39. Kibum’s in charge as rapper in Super Junior along with Eunhyuk and Shindong.
40. Kibum ever coloured his hair into red-brownies when Attack to the Pin-up Boys promotion.
41. Kibum’s REAL twitter account is @ikmubmik and his sister Saehee’s REAL twitter account is @saeddong91 go follow!!
42. Kibum doesn’t like to share his private life to others people, that’s why he doesn’t have cyworld until now.
43. Kibum joined twitter at 11st January 2011. He said he ever joined the twitter before but he deleted it.
44. Kibum ever made his hair being curly when SMTown started in the middle 2010.
45. He’s clever according to his IQ, he’s 138.
46. Kibum loves to standing in the corner right or left side. Or choose to hiding in the behind.
47. Kibum said his personal life, and his love life are secret. He doesn’t like if there’s people knows his secrets.
48. Kibum is a cuddler in other words, loves to hugging people. He loves to hugging his hyungs from behind.
49. Kibum ever said to his fans to just back home and take a rest, don’t play too much or following SJ everytime.
50. Kibum does the most CF(Commercial Promotion Things) when 2004-2007 than others member.
51. Kibum is shy and quite, but once he talks. He wants everyone to pay attention at him. If they don’t he might cry.
52. Kibum is really bad at talking in front of bunch of people. He said he might feels dizzy and can’t think clearly.
53. Heebum(Hee’s cat) are mixed by Heechul, Hangkyung and Kibum names. He asked Hee if his name can be include.
54. He can talk comfortably with those people he close with. But can’t talk even a word to those people he just meet.
55. Kibum wasn’t too close with Kyuhyun. Even there’s KyuBum couple. Cause Kyu just joined them in the middle way.
56. He ever played in a comedy drama which had more than 100episodes. Rainbow Romance. Along with Heechul.
57. Kibum’s favorite color is Sky Blue /via @KibumBiased
58. Kibum’s favorite English Word is LOVE /via @KibumBiased
59. Kibum was a big fan of Sung Yuri /via @KibumBiased
60. Kibum likes and can play guitar well. You can see it at Boys In The City Video / via @KibumBiased
61. KiHae is the most popular couple with Kibum in it. Kibum and Donghae. Sweet innocent couple xD
62. He’s a nerdy. He’s using a real “minus” glasses. He used to use glasses but use softlens mostly right now.
63. Kibum used to live with Hangeng and Heechul before they moved to the dorm.
64. Kibum can play piano a little /via @KibumBiased
65. Kibum loves ballad and really admired the singing at “Mirror” /via @KibumBiased
66. Kibum closes with some actress and actor he played with. He likes to go with them for shopping and else.
67. Kibum doesn’t like to accept gifs from fans. He said it’s wasting their money better they use it for them self.
68. Kibum ever accept a memorable present from his girlfriend. A diary with 100 letters on it. It’s his favorite.
69. Kibum doesn’t show his strong emotions easily, he’s good at keep his feeling alone.
70. Kibum is really cool at facing everything. He said smile if you don’t know how to express your feeling through.
71. Kibum’s dream was being an doctor from he was child until he was 16. Then after joined SM as trained he’s dreaming for being an actor.
72. Kibum said Eunhyuk’s the most interest at Yadong/. When the MC asked how about the others? He said just Hyuk.
73. Kibum can easily awake. But not fully awake. He needs time to realized he’s fully awake.
74. Kibum’s favorite place for refreshing is Beach.
75. Kibum will choose to go to sleep when he’s stressed.
76. Kibum once looked at his girlfriend’s purse, cause he’s curios what was inside.
77. Kibum admired long haired girls, he said make a property such a beautiful long hair isn’t easy. /via @dheaeyya
78. The film Chunja’s Happy Event he played, contains 122 episodes. /via @B2STFDJ
79. Kibum said with smile whatever he feels, whatever he wants to said, he just can expresse it with smile.
80. Kibum’s often going to gym when he’s not busy and bored.
81. Kibum lives in his home or apartement apart from the members, cause his apartement about nearby SMbuilidings. But now he’s leaving with his mom and his little sister, Saehee.
82. Kibum practices his acting, his pronouns and his expression a lot for act in dramas and film.
83. Kibum isolated him self for Jumunjin so he can act as the ghost better.
84. Kibum never kidding about his work, his dream and everything he does/did. He does everything seriously.
85. Heechul said, “We all always worried about this kid, he never seems relax in front of the media and reporters”
86. Kibum loves Hankyung’s Beijing Fried Rice too cause he used to live with him before with Heechul also.
87. Kibum isn’t very good at singing, so when he has to show talent on game show he’d usually dance.
88. Kibum likes to swim and play in water.
89. Kibum wants to marry at age 29 and doesn’t want any children even he likes kid a lot.
90. Kibum hates cameras. Well, not phobia. But he hates see too much camera. It makes him can’t talk comfortably.
91. Kibum has an interest at drum, but don’t have much time to learn about it. He envied Siwon who can play drum well.
92. Kibum’s voice type is Alto almost Bass, it means it’s about hard to reach some high notes.
93. Kibum appeared in some movies premier, he likes to attend those kind of show.
94. Kibum appeared in CSJH/ The Grace’s - My Everything MV along with SNSD’s Yoona.
95. Kibum’s favorite song from SJ’s 1st album is Believe, which is the song lyric composed by Heechul.
96. Kibum appeared in Clazziquai - Wizard Of Oz MV also the CF with some other actor/actress.