COINCIDENCE

COINCIDENCE”

It’s raining. As he walked along the trees, he heard someone sniffling & probably crying. When he moved, he saw a familiar figure crouching behind a tree.

       

   “Dara, why are you crying?” he asked.

 

 

       Judging from the voice, she knew that it was her foe, so she responded “I am not in the mood to be insulted.”

Dara attempted to leave, but Jiyong pulled her back to seat.

 

 

          “Expressing your anger by any means reduces pain. Why not tell me?”  Jiyong continued, “I am here to listen.”

 

 

       “He betrayed me!” as she explains everything, tears were falling from her eyes. Jiyong removed those tears with a hankie.

After a while the rain had stopped.

 

 

          “Let’s go!” said Jiyong.

 

          “To where?” she asked.

 

 

          “I, too, had a long day of pain. We’ll take a revenge.” he smirked before pulling Dara’s hands.

 

 

 

They went to the bar where Minho (Dara’s ex-boyfriend) had insulted Dara. She then faced everybody bravely.

 

 

 

Wild thoughts and pain was felt by Jiyong when he saw Sulli with Minho. He then asked Dara “Is he the guy?”

     

  “Yes” she nodded.

 

          “Let’s go!”

 

 

They went in and sat on a reserved table intentionally.

 

 

 

       “Sorry, this table is reserved for us.” Minho came towards them and continued, “Dara, You’re here again???!”

 

       “Do you know him babe?” Jiyong asked turning to Dara.

 

 

       “No, I don’t. He must be someone else’s trash.” Dara replied, with a smirk, then she squinted her eyes and continued “But I think I saw him somewhere. Anyway, let’s go find some nice place to enjoy, babe”

 

 

 

The same scene repeated itself. It happened to Dara before. Same words that the bastard Lee Minho had told her….

 

Dara had finally taken her revenge.

 

 

It was not just a “coincidence” but a chance of a lifetime revenge.

*        *        *        *

Days went by and the two became friends. But suddenly an accident had happened. As Dara walks backward in a lazy manner, at the time when she faced front, she accidentally kissed Jiyong, who was unfortunately (or fortunately, whatever you wanted to think *wink*) standing behind her.

 

 

It was an accident but a meaningful kiss. Both of them were surprised. Dara wasn’t able to recognize the feelings she felt. Her heart pounded mercilessly inside her chest. So to settle her confusion, she ran off instead. It was unexplainable feelings of sudden excite, joy and sorrow.

 

 

 

Days passed by. After the incident, Dara noticed Jiyong’s absence. She didn’t saw him for a week. And so, she felt lonely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later at the shopping mall. . .

 

 

 

          Dara walked wearily; she feels like the days were empty without Jiyong’s witty retorts.

 

 

Then a warm hug cut her off from her trance.

 

 

“Miss me?”

 

 

       She immediately recognized the owner of the voice. Dara looked up to him and countered “Nope, I was really happy when you weren’t here to bug my day”.

     

 

     He then pulled off from the hug and knelt down, “Dara, will you marry me?”

 

 

 

       “Uhm” Her fingers touched her chin as if thinking what to answer “No. . . . . . . words can express how much I love you so.” she continued, “Yes! I will marry you Kwon Jiyong!!”

  

 

 

        Happiness ran through his system after hearing her answers, Jiyong then held her into another tight embrace.

“Thank you Dara..Saranghae”

 

"I love you too JI"

*        *        *        *

~A story of two worst enemies who got closer by means of “COINCIDENCE”

 

 

 

 

 

 

******************

 

Dedicated

to all those

who are in love,

 broken hearted and

those who are still looking

for the right person to complete their

lives.

 

~FIND HAPPINESS IN EVERYTHING YOU DO . . . ^^,

 

LOVE,

 

~Crazy Author-nim - C.Y.S~