COINCIDENCE

COINCIDENCE”

It seems that a little quarrel is happening at a grocery store. . .

 

          “You’re following me huh?” said a young man named Jiyong.

 

          Dara replied, “What? Are you out of your mind?” she sniggered and continued, “Definitely not, my boyfriend is waiting for me outside. So, please step aside.”

 

       “Same with me, I have a dinner date after 10 minutes.” he said while looking at his watch before leaving.

Dara ----- a great snubber & Jiyong ---- a heartthrob, what a trouble!

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

          “Jiyong, I’m going to France” Sulli (his girlfriend) heaved a sigh then continued, “I’ll be gone for few weeks.”

     

  “How can I say no, mi amor?” Jiyong said while smiling, trying to hide away the sadness in his eyes, “Just take care of yourself.”

*        *        *        *

 

After a tired shopping, Dara went to her apartment; not knowing that her greatest enemy was on the same elevator she’s onto.

  

        Jiyong snickered, “See you’re following me!”

  

     Dara raised her eyebrows and countered “Excuse me Mr. Conceited! Maybe it’s you who’s following me!” she continued “When I went to the grocery store you were there, next at the mall you were still there and at the restaurant-”

      

 

But Jiyong cut her off, “I still came here first, and so, you’re the one who’s following me.”

       

   Dara’s lips twitched and asked sarcastically, “How can I get rid of you?”

 

       Jiyong smiled at he then leaned closer to Dara and asked out of curiosity, “Are you visiting someone else?”

 

       “It’s none of your business!” Dara scoffed.

 

       “A person who asked deserves an answer” Jiyong retorted.

 

       “Alright...Alright.I just moved here. CONTENTED enough, Mr. Conceited?”

 

“Really? I just moved here too”

 

 

The two then realized that they are now OFFICIALLY NEIGHBORS since they are residing in the same floor. Their apartment doors were next to each other’s.

*        *        *        *

 

Sulli made a decision which will change everything. Not just their relationship but the others, as well, will be affected.

 

          “Ji?” she asked “Do you still love me?”

 

       He nodded, seemingly amused by her question.

 

 

       “If you truly love me, will you set me free?”

 

Jiyong was taken aback.

He never thought that she would just end everything between them. Isn’t it obvious that he’s madly in-love with this girl? That he would do anything for her.

 

He stood up from his seat and left her without an answer, feeling the pain rushing through his veins.

 

 

 

He was so blindly in love with the girl he thinks so perfect. His plan of marriage and all had vanished like a bubble in a wide, blue ocean.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was broken and he felt like his heart was just shattered into tiny pieces.

 

 

It’s raining. As he walked along the trees, he heard someone sniffling & probably crying. When he moved, he saw a familiar figure crouching behind a tree.

 

**********************

Who could be??

 

Comments, please?

 

 

LOVE,

 

~Crazy Author-nim - C.Y.S~