Chapter 2

Love Graduation [Two shot]

Flashback

"Don't let anyone hurt you and take care of yourself." He looked directly at my eyes seriously while still holding my hands. "For me, who cares everthing about you."

End Of flashback

 
We continue to stare into each others eyes when suddenly his face flushed red in colour. "I'm just kidding." He starts to trembled and move away from me while covering his face. "Sorry! Just forget about what I said." He then hid his face with the curtain near the patient's bed. I can't deny it. He looked cute trying to hide with that curtain. "Oh, I am so embarassed. I can believe I just said that. I am such an idiot. We are like a stupid couple." "But, we have been the stupid couple from the start." I tried to comfort him. "It was okay because I was acting. I could do anything. But what I just said was my true feelings. I don't want to admit it but I am plain, shameful idiot. I thought I would match your sincerity."
 
I knew that he is funny and sincere. I knew that all along, but maybe I am the only one that knew he had such a cute character. "Don't tell anyone about this." "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I promise." I laughed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After that incident, we started to get closer. We were always together. I even cook lunch for him and eat together at  school like a real couple would be. And also his fans starts decreasing day by day and never disturb me anymore. They seem to accept us already. Jiyong, eventhough we are just pretending, the more and more I get to know you and getting closer. What if.. What if we just continue seeing each other? For real? Not just until graduation but after that too. Would you be mine?
 
 
 
 
 
"Time passes by so fast. The graduation ceremony is tomorrow. No one realized that we were just pretending to be a couple." exclaimed Jiyong while we were walking home together. "Jiyong, you're being too loud." "It's alright. Nobody bothers us anymore. Thanks to you, Dara. I need to do something for you. Don't be shy. Do you want anything, Dara?"
 
There is something I want though. I wonder if I can have a real boyfriend. Just like this. I want Jiyong to be my real boyfriend.
 
"Jiyong, I want a real boyfriend. I want.... " 
 
"Okay, then. I will introduce someone to you." Jiyong cut me before I said anything.. 
"Eh, introduce??" You have been helping me a lot. So, I want you to be happy. I will find a very nice guy. Do you have any preference? asked Jiyong with overflowing enthusiasm and cheerful smile on his face.
 
So, you'll introduce someone else to me. I am your girlfriend until graduation only. Until tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day.
"I need to do my task of being your 'girlfriend' until tomorrow. So, see ya tomorrow." I run without waiting Jiyong's reply because I'm afraid that I will break down in front of him.
 
"Dara.. I really want you to be happy." Jiyong sighed as he turn around and walk back home. The only thing that they didn't know is there are two girls which is Sohee and her friend have been listening to their conversation from the start. "Did you hear that? Were they just pretending?" whispered Sohee.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next day, when I walked into the class appearently Jiyong is already. So, I greet him with a smile. 
"Good morning, Jiyong." He smiled back at me. "Good morning."
Suddenly, Sohee and her friend came in. "Good morning, Jiyong and Dara." she chuckle.
"I heard that you were just pretending to be a couple?" "What are you talking about?" I can't help but ask. 
"Stop, pretending. I heard it all yesterday. It's all fake" she replied. "I still don't get what you're trying to say" I try to deny it. 
"Well then, give us the proof that you're a stupid couple. Kiss NOW." 
 
"What?? Are you nuts? It's upsetting if they actually do kiss.." "Shut up, I don't think they will because she isn't his real girlfriend, right?" I clenched my fist tightly. Please don't interrupt my last day that I can be his girlfriend.
 
"Okay, I am really Jiyong's girlfriend. Right, Jiyong?" Suprisingly, Jiyong has been silence ever since. When I was about to kiss him, he said "No way! We can't do that for a fake relationship".
 
I was shocked. I can't really digest his words. He then left me standing there still shocked and went to Sohee and her friends. " Sorry, I lied" Jiyong said to them. "We knew it!! Why did you lie like that? It is so uncool."
"Because you wouldn't give up on me. Sorry." 
 
I watched him talked to them. Realisation finally hit me. So, it wasn't necessary for me to be your girlfriend. You don't even want to kiss me. Jiyong, you don't care that it's over. Without realising, tears drop on my cheek. When I realised that Jiyong is looking at me crying, I ran away. "Dara, wait!!" Jiyong yelled.
 
"Huh? What was that? Was she crying? Maybe she was serious about Jiyong?"
Panic was written all over Jiyong face. " Why.. Why do you cry now, Dara?
 
Jiyong started chasing over Dara. "Dara, wait!!" I turned around when I heard him called my name. Suddenly, someone girl named Kiko grabbed him. "Hey, Jiyong. I heard that you're not a couple. You're such a liar. Why didn't you ask me for the role?" Jiyong is serious and kind. He can't ignore the other girls. He is kind to everyone equally.
 
Suddenly he pushed Kiko away. "Let me go!!" "Ouch, Jiyong. That's not nice." Kiko complained as she fall down on the floor. "Sorry, but I only care about Dara. Dara, wait. Dara!!" I continued running. "Leave me alone" I yelled. "Why do you have to run away frome me. Why are you crying?"
 
I don't know. I don't want him to be kind with me just like the others. I want him to be mine. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my hand and hug me from behind. I realised that it was Jiyong. "Didn't I tell you at the beginning. That I wanted to go out with a girl I truly like. I wanted to go out with you, Dara."
 
"Re.. Really??" My heart start so beat faster. "That's why I asked you to be my 'girlfriend'. I had been watching you from a distance. I just wanted to spend some time with you before graduation. And I was happy with just that." He tightened his hug and kiss my hair before continue "But if you cry now, you're making me expect more. But you made it over today. It will make me really sad and I will cry if our kiss wasn't real but then you said that you will do it. And you wanted to get a real boyfriend. You hurt me when you said that." 
 
I quickly turned to see Jiyong with a sad face. "Actually, that was you. I wanted you to be my real boyfriend, Jiyong. I've been watching you all the time. Just being with you makes me happy." I confessed. Jiyong looked shocked at first. Then, he replied "Me too. I have been in love with you all along! Alright, Dara. Let me start over." He lifted up my face and wipe my remaining tears. " Sandara Park, please be my girlfriend. Even after graduation, I want to be in a serious relationship." 
 
"Yes!!" I agree. Then, we shared our first kiss for the first time. The boy that I was secretly in love with, made his second confession that he loved me. He's my true love, my own."
 
 
 
 
THE END