Chapter 1

Love Graduation [Two shot]

"Dara shi, please be my girlfriend. "

Shock was evident in my face as one day close to our graduation, the boy I've been secretly in love with for three years told me that. Before I could reply, I heard he said " You can just pretend until the graduation."

Wait, what is going on???

Guys, do you wonder who is that boy? His name is Kwon Jiyong, I've been secretly in love with him. He is very popular among girls. He is good looking, funny, gorgeous and always been the centre of attention. Especially now, he has huge entourage of girls who are trying to get him before the graduation. And me.. I am nobody in a big crowd who can't even go near him.

" Ah, Dara shi, you don't have much interaction with other girls, so it's unlikely that they will find out that it's fake. Besides, you already got accepted by a college. If I show them I have a girlfriend, they will probably give up on me and they just listen to what I say. Could you please help me?" Jiyong voice make me came back to reality. Jiyong's plead somehow make me dissapointed as we will just pretend to be a couple. We've been in the same class for three years but it's the first time just the two of us have talked. I thought it was like a dream that he will confessed his love for me. Well, it was a dream. 

To hide my dissapointment, I ask him "Why don't you pick one of your entourage instead of just pretending?" 

" No, that's not good because I want to go out with a girl I truly like." His statement my heart skip a beat.

"Oh, well ! It's not nice to go out with a girl and waste her time if I know that it's no going to work." He continued while rubbing the back of his head. This is what I like about Jiyong. He is really considerate and does easily take advantage of others.

" So, what do you think? " I know exactly what I'm going to say. Of course I won't reject the man I love. " Okay, I will do my best. " "Really??" Smiling Jiyong appear before my eyes. " Thank you, Dara shi. Ok, let's start tomorrow." 

Eventhough, it's just a pretending, as long as I can have this smile all to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, I was walking to my class while clutching to my bag tightly. Now that I'm his 'girlfriend', how should I behave? Arghh, I am so nervous. " There, it's Dara shi." All of a sudden, a group of girls rush towards me. " Is it true that you're dating Jiyong? It's a lie, isn't it? It must be a joke." I felt overwhelmed with the whole situation and I couldn't utter any single words.

Suddenly, I felt someone grab me from behind and kiss my hand. " I told you that it's true. My secret one-sided love is fulfilled. Please congratulate me. " Even if I don't turn around, I know that the voice belongs personally to Jiyong. I felt panic all of a sudden as blush crept to my face. After  I have calmed myself, I turned around to face Jiyong.

"Ah, can I call you Dara?" My heart skipped it beat again. "Eh? Ye.. Yes you can." Aish, Dara why you have to stutter at time like this. "Ok, then you can call me Jiyong too." "But, I will to embarassed to do it" "Really? You are so cute, Dara."

What we have not realised is that the same group of girls are currently watching our little conversation. When I realised about it, I looked up and saw different expression on their faces. Some of the are on the verge if crying while the others are looking so frustrated. "What!!  What a stupid couple!! Is this some kind of joke?" "I thought he was cool, but not anymore. I can't believe I was chasing someone like this." " I'm done here, Let's go to the next candidate. Let's go!!!" One by one, they turn their back from us. I guess they are not that loyal.

 

 

 

 

When all the girs gone, Jiyong burst into laughter. " Ha! Ha! Ha! Great! Everyone left me!" After that, we went to the rooftop. "You are a good actress, Dara. You're talented." But, I am not acting at all. " But, everyone is gossiping about you. Does it hurt you." Jiyong showed his concern. "No, I'm alright. I will do my part seriously." I can do anything for Jiyong, but I'm a little worried.

While I was walking to the toilet, I felt someone push me towards the wall. It's the same girls that i have seen earlier. " Hey, how did you trick Jiyong?" I didn't say anything as i thought silent would be the best option for me now. "Say something. You don't look good with him. You're so annoying. Leave him alone!!" But now, when I think of it, I am Jiyong's 'girlfriend' right now and I told him that I will do my part seriously. I decide that I'm not giving up. "I'll never leave him because I love him." I bravely said. "How dare you??!!" one of the girls I recognized as Sohee yell and slap across my face. " Whatever you do, I won't change my mind" I said as I touched my cheek that the girl slapped earlier. Suddenly, the girls start charged towards me.

"Hey, what you're doing?" Suddenly, I heard someone yell. However, I was busy wrestling with Sohee and Jiyong shocked face made me realised what I was doing. "Dara???"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the nurse office

"What are you doing? You should run away from something like that!" asked Jiyong with a slightly angry and worried expression on his face while applying some medicine on my knees. Somehow, I felt guilty. "I'm sorry, but I'm really your girlfriend, I should not back off." "Well, it's not fair if you get hurt, eventhough you're pretending to be my girlfriend."

"But, if I don't take it seriously, then it's useless. I can handle few scratches." Suddenly, Jiyong covered his face with his hands and it looks like he is dissapointed. I started to panic. What if he doesn't like me anymore. " Jiyong, did I give you trouble by making a fuss. Sorry, I don't " All of a sudden he start lauhing. " Jiyong? " I stare at him weirdly. "Why are you so blur? It is so like you, Dara." " Eh?? Like me??" I am getting more confused. He laughed harder until tears starts coming from his eyes.

"Well, you've been just like that for all those three years. The cultural festival, athletic festival even class committees. Everyone did their part casually, but you always did your task carefully." I can't believe it. Were you watching me all this time? As Jiyong captured my shock face, he continued "you didn't think i knew, did you? Don't underestimate me. I'm not a fool who wouldn't notice it while spending three years with you in the same class. That's why I asked you to do this" My heart starts to beat faster as blush crept to my face. I'm not noticeable in crowd. I am a nobody. But, you were watching me. He stared at my face directly and said " I'm glad that I asked you, Dara. Ok, then. I should return your favor seriously." He cleared his throat and take one of my hands that has scratches and it. My heart starts to beat more faster as usual when his tongue is in contact with my skin.

"Don't let anyone hurt you and take care of yourself." He looked directly at my eyes seriously while still holding my hands. "For me, who cares everthing about you."

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST KIDDING.. I ACTUALLY PLANNED TO MAKE THIS A ONE SHOT. BUT BECAUSE IT IS TOO LONG I'VE DECIDED TO BREAK IT INTO TWO PARTS. JUST WAIT, TILL I UPDATE THE SECOND PART.