Sharing

I'm NOT Park Jiyeon!

Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep!

 

That was my alarm clock. Oh! It's already 7 in the morning, I have to hurry or else I'd be late for disaster school.

I didn't put any eyeliner.

I didn't put any make-up.

I pinned my hair in the most common hairstyle that I bet most girls do.

 

And then, I put on my uniform.

 

 

And was set off for school. Even my bag didn't have any sparkles in them. Most girls my age want to look special. Me on the other side, is trying to be normal so that people don't realize I'm Jiyeon.

Which people will.

 

______________

 

Locker no. 89, Locker no. 89? I searched for my locker. But it was pretty much hopeless because when I finally found it, it was locked.

Isn't this suppose to be my personal locker? Why is it locked? I better go to the office to ask for this thing.

 

"Uhh Excuse me?" I said, to the lady with the specs.

I crossed my fingers, because when she'll look up at my face....she'll get to know.

 

She looked up at me.

She sipped her coffee.

And said:

"Yes? How can I help you?"

 

What the heck?

Hello? Don't you recognize me?

 

"I, uhh, actually, my locker is locked, no. 89, how do I open it?" I asked, since I don't want to look like an idiot.

"Locker no. 89? It's already in use," she said, after checking her computer.

 

"Then which locker is mine? I'm a new student here," I said, having no idea how to deal with this.

"What's your name?" she asked.

 

"Park Ji- uhhhh Kim Jimin," I said, almost giving away my secret. Phew! that was close, only that Kim Jimin came out as Kim Jimeeen.

"Kim Jimin, Kim Jimin, Kim Jimin," she searched down the computer for my locker number.

 

"I'm sorry, but looks like no locker is free at the moment, I guess you'll have to share one," she said.

 

Share one? I've never shared anything in my life before! Except for maybe the stage...

And my dorm...

And my songs...

With T-ara...

 

But never a locker! I deserve at least that much personal space.

 

"So which one do I share?" I asked.

"I have keys for Locker no. 46 here, talk to the one who owns this locker, and tell him/her that they'll have to share it with you" she said.

 

So my CEO had this in plan for me? That I'll have to share a locker with someone?

But I just took the keys, bowed and went away. I can't complain. Even if I want to.

 

So, I just went to locker no. 46 and opened it with the key that lady had handed me. And all of a sudden, all the books inside fell on me. Who the heck owns this locker huh? Such a dirty locker! And look at the books, they look like he/she never read these!

 

And suddenly there was silence in the crowded hall.

People around were staring at me. But I don't care. They probably realized that PARK JIYEON in sitting on the floor of their hallway and picking up someone's books. Somebody surely will come and help.

 

And someone does, 

Or maybe that's not called helping when a some tall guy with blond hair walks in front of me and says:

 

"Excuse me? How dare ya touch my stuff!"