Operation: STEAL LOVE

Operation: STEAL LOVE

 



CHAPTER 1-

OPERATION: STEAL LOVE



 

Authors POV

 

*Ribbit ribbit*

*Woof woof*

*Meow*

*Blob blob*

“MOM!!! Open the door!” Sarah yelled as she covered her ears from the incoming bombardment of the loud animal noises that seemed like the doorbell.

She hates mornings. She hates everything.

Their doorbell sounds like animal noises, very different they are.

After a few minutes of the constant animal noises of meow this, woof that, blop this and ribbit that, Sarah angrily sat up on her bed looking pissed as usual. She seemed to be always on her period most of the time but there were other days when it was better for everyone around her, it was always just a minutes of it though.

She stood up from her bed rubbing her tired eyes, walking straight down the stairs.

Sarah opened the door and was met by an overjoyed Han Seung Yun with luggage sitting beside him.

“Good morning sleepy head,” he greeted walking past her with his necessities.

“Why are you here?” Sarah asked sounding like she didn’t care, but she did. She was just too tired to care since it was early.

“Didn’t your parents tell you?” he asked sitting on the top of his suitcase.

“Why do you think I asked? If I knew you were coming then I wouldn’t have asked…” Sarah stated sounding like herself, y.

“Sounding y as always are we?” he mocked, snickering, “You seem to have slept in the wrong position, again.”

“Ya think? It wasn’t more of sleeping in the wrong position; it’s more like a dumb waking me up at 5 am in the morning on a SATURDAY!” she barked.

“Calm down, geez.” Yun replied placing both his hands in front of his chest showing that he surrendered.

“I asked you what you are doing here. Cough it up princess..” Sarah crossed her arms looking bland in her expressions.

“Well, your parents and my parents went on a vacation again.. so now I am stuck here with you.” He finally told her.

*Again?* She thought, heaving a sigh while rolling her eyes in the process.

Sarah got tired of her parents; they had too much time on their hands.

The constant holidays, parties, gatherings, balls, outings, she had enough of it. She just wanted her parents to be there for her whenever she needed them but they couldn't since they were always away for a holiday somewhere around the world having fun while Sarah was stuck at home by herself.

“How long are they going to be away?” Sarah asked resting her body on her red front door.

“They didn’t say this time,” Yun answered, walking towards the kitchen.

She rolled her eyes at her parent’s and walked back up to her room leaving Yun to fend for himself.

He should know where everything is, he practically lives there. It was his second home.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

 

Sarah crunched loudly as she stuffed her face with potato chips. She watched a program on TV while having a snack in hand with Yun beside her sprawled on the couch.

“So anything interesting with you this week?” Yun asked sipping a drink from his coke can.

“I feel like pinching a fat kid’s cheek.” Sarah blurted out spitting some chewed potato chips in front of her, “I want something soft between my fingers..”

Yun shrugged at Sarah’s statement and continued watching the program on the television.

After a few more minutes Yun got hungry so he did something about it.

Pushing himself up with his hands he changed positions, he was now lying on his back with his head on the armrest of the couch.

“Sarahko, can you give me some food?” He kicked her on the legs trying to get her attention.

Sarah looked at him displeased, wiping away the crumbs that were left behind from her pig fest with her potato chips.

“You get it yourself,” she retorted kicking him back.

“I’m your guest so you have to treat me better.” He kicked her again but now he was sitting up from his position.

“Does this face look bothered? No, so go get it yourself!” Sarah protested.

Yun came closer towards Sarah with a giant smile on his face and his eyes wide. “Aww, come on. Sarah please?” pinching his cheeks while pouting at the same time.

Sarahs face turned into a disgusted expression, she moved away from him but he followed. “Don’t do that, whatever you are doing, never do that! You are not cute!” She pushed him away from her as he came closer, he fell on the floor quietly rolling around.

“Please?” He kept rolling around making weird unearthly noises and other noises that sounded inhumane, pretty normal to both parties.

*Why doesn’t this surprise me?* Sarah thought sitting normally on the couch.

Life seemed to be so boring and dull for both, Yun still rolling on the carpeted floor while emitting noises that were not clearly normal and also Sarah who seemed to have her soul right out of her body lying lifelessly on the couch with her eyes propped on the television. They were waiting for something to happen to liven things up but they were too lazy to do something about it. Life couldn’t be any better for both of them.

Yun stopped his rolling and lied flat on his stomach, looking directly at Sarah. “Do you have anything to eat?” he asked sounding dead.

Sarah moved her gaze to him and shook her head slowly.

He groaned and pushed himself up to his knees. “Can’t you make something or something?” Yun said moving closer to Sarah.

“You do it.” Sarah sat up from her position and crossed her legs in front of her.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

 

“MOVE!” Yun screamed while scrambling around the furniture in the kitchen with a hot pot in hand, running towards the dining table propped in the middle of the room.

Sarah made way for him and followed behind with hunger that needed to be satisfied, slurping back in the saliva that tried escaping . Saying that she was hungry was an understatement, she could have eaten anything at that moment, she was hungry as fuc...

Yun placed the hot pot on the table and quickly blew on his fingers to cool it down a bit. He sat down and grabbed his plate and chopsticks anticipating the feast that was laid out in front of him. It was his masterpiece. Thankfully, Yun found a few packets of ramen in the pantry and he even had a few tears form around his eyes when he found them.

He couldn’t wait to gulp it all down and satisfy his cravings and neither did Sarah who immediately looked at Yun for the start of their feast as she sat down across from him.

“Can we eat now?” Sarah picked up her chopsticks and attacked the pot filled of delicious and aromatic ramen but was blocked by a certain person. She shot him a glare and looked at him in a displeased expression. She was so hungry she could kill anyone who stood in her way.

Yun shot her a glare and growled like a rabid animal. “Not yet.” He told her.

“When are we going to eat?” she asked impatiently, stomping on the ground waiting for the food in front of her to be placed in her watering mouth and down to her stomach. The stomach that could hold surplus amount of food.

“Fine go ahead, just don’t eat all of it,” Yun glared eyeing her in caution.

Sarah did not need to be told again so she quickly dug in and slurped the noodles out of the pot like she hasn’t eaten in days but she did eat something about 30 minutes ago. She was just really hungry per as usual. Yun did the same but in a less rabid way and more gentlemen like; he scooped some soup in his plate and blew on it before swallowing it down. “Is it nice?” He looked at her while slurping the noddles in his mouth.

Only slurping and munching were heard for most of their meal, the clinking and clanking of the pots and chopsticks were heard throughout the house and the aroma of the ramen stayed in the kitchen for an hour before subsiding into thin air.

Placing his chopsticks down, Yun then spoke up breaking the silence. “So anything happening with you?” he asked her propping up his seat and crossing his arms.

Sarah looked up at him with a piece of noodle dangling from the corner of , she bit down on it and the piece fell down on the table. “Well, I kind of like this guy at school.” She told him. There was a hint of pink on her cheeks, and she averted his gaze and looked around the room awkwardly.

His eyes widened from shock and closed it immediately. “Really? I thought you were a lesbian… I guess I was wrong.” Yun chuckled at his joke. 

Being frenemies, they always tell jokes about each other but it was normal since they started when they were really little. Like when they were still in their mother's stomachs, it was just like that.

“Do you want to die?” Sarah barked shooting lasers at Yun, hitting the table with her hands as she stood up making the chair screech.

Yun chuckled at her and pointed for her to sit down. “I was joking, don’t you know me?”

“Don’t do that, I dislike it.” She told him, quietly sitting down.

“So who is he?” Yun finally asked, resting his head on his hands that were placed on the table.

“Do you know that guy named Kim Jongin? Yeah him.” Sarah truthfully told him. There was no point of avoiding it since Yun would know soon enough anyway and they were bestfriends, bestfriends tell each other everything.

“Yeah, really?” he asked, “You do look quite nice together.” 

That was reassuring for Sarah, she always thought that it would look or sound weird but when Yun said it all her worries flew away.

“I know.” Sarah flicked her hair to the back while giving him that cocky smile filled with attitude. He chuckled.

“What about you? Do you fancy anyone?” Sarah asked eyeing Yun playfully with a smirk then wriggling her eyebrows in a wavey motion.

“Yeah I do too but you won’t believe me though..” He paused scratching the back of his head.

“Just tell me..” She insisted looking quite happy.

“It’s Krystal Jung.” He answered her watching to see what her reaction would be.

Ten seconds passed and Sarah finally spoke after she froze, lifeless on her spot with gaping open slightly.

“No way!” She exclaimed. He nodded in response. “No way!” She repeated. She couldn't believe her ears, Krystal Jung was the girl that Yun liked. What even.

“Isn’t this awesome?” She cried out in happiness with a full smile on her face.

Yun looked at her cautiously unknown of the reasons that she was happy. He eyed her and backed away slowly thinking she might pounce at him. Yun was scared of what Sarah would do to him and her smirks aren't always very good.

“What is it?” He kept pushing his chair back millimetre by millimetre, making sure that he had enough space to run for it when she turned into a monster.

“Don’t you see? You like her and I like him, right?” Sarah said. Yun nodded in response wanting her to go on. “If we break them up we can have them to ourselves.”

“How do we do that?” Yun asked getting excited. He pulled back his chair closer to the table.

“We need to commence Operation: STEAL LOVE!” Sarah smiled seating confidently on her chair with her head help up high and body straight.

“Operation: STEAL LOVE?” He asked questioningly, tilting his head to the side.

“Yeah, it’s an operation to steal their love and transfer it to us.” She answered confidently.

“That’s no fun though.” He told her.

“I know that’s why we are going to bet on something. The first one to be Kai or Krystal’s lover will win something, I don’t know yet though.” She told him.

Yun nodded frantically at her idea with a giant smile plastered on her face.

“I love it!” He exclaimed.

“Then Operation: STEAL LOVE will commence in exactly 32 hours!” Sarah smirked with deep intentions hidden behind her plans. 

 

 



 

Authors Note: I hope this doesn't disappoint you guys.