final

Please look at me

 

You save me from the day when I was kick out from my own house by my real mother. You let me move in your house and let me stay with you. You’re the first one make me fell in love.
 
Today, I saw you confess to Hyuna my best friend. You know I’m hurt when I saw you confess to Hyuna NOT me. But… Since you have someone you LOVE I need to move away from this place right? I want to confess to you but why our times never match?  
 
<< Flash back 
Your pov
I’m holding a card that I make for you last night. I can’t stop my heart beat when you’re around. Today I want make a confession. I hope you won’t reject me and we’ll have HAPPY ENDING like fanfic. *A*)/ 
 
Following you from behind like a ghost to our school garden?.. OLE.. wait!! It sounds like I’m a stalker. Noooo >A<  Ahem.. Just think I’m just a ghost now.. A GHOST! 
 
With our distant 5 feet right now I really look like a STALKER.I don’t know why you’re so happy when you walk to our school garden. You wanna skip our history classes and become a bad student?  Well… Don’t blame him. Even me get a lots of happy moment in my history classes. GAHHH!!! What person called human if they gave their student unstoppable homework every day and gave twenty what-the-heck assignment? Well.. my history teacher did. <(-_____- ’’<)
 
You open the door while humming Youaholic-BOB4 happily while I’m scared thinking how to confess to you.*Stop walking* But blehhh… That why I made my lovey lovey confession card last night. At least it helped me in this confession thing.  
 
OHGOSH! Why I’m still standing here? Feet go follow Luhan from back or you gonna lost his track. You started to find Luhan since you lost his track. 
 
“Luhan?” You heard someone called Luhan nearby. Wait… The voice looks like Hyuna my best friend. Why she here? Maybe she wants to watch my LIVE confession. OLE <3  You walked toward to voice you heard earlier and dramatically  stop your walked when you saw Luhan kissing your BEST FRIEND,HYUNA under a shady tree. 
 
He kiss Hyuna for real? *rub my eyes* He is… It mean… All these time he love Hyuna? Hahaha… Why I’m too stupid not noticed this? YOU LIVE WITH HIM WHY YOU SO BLIND NOT NOTICED THIS HUH? *punch my chest* stupid.. stupid.. stupid..
 
“Hyuna. I love you since first time I meet you.” Luhan said and hugged Hyuna. That time when I first time introduce Hyuna to him and he love her at that time?
 
“I.. Love you too Luhan…” Hyuna said and hugged Luhan tightly. 
 
End Flashback 
 
After you done packing your stuff and bag you slowly walked out from Luhan house. You left Luhan spare key in front his door with your confession card. You know you don’t have any hope for Luhan to accept your confession but you just want him know your feeling.
 
You took a rest at SM entertainment cafeteria and poke your untouched mocha buns. You tried to find a jobs and new house to stay. But since this afternoon until this almost-night you don’t get any jobs and find new house to stay. 
 
Maybe he already read it and mad at me cuz I’m leaving without telling him. *sigh*
 
Tic
 
Toc
 
Tic
 
Toc
*yawn* It 7 o’clock now and I still don’t get any job!! Gahhhhhh!! Where I can sleep tonight? Hyuna house? Noooo… I don’t feel want to meet her today since that incident this morning.*pout*
“~~~? Is that you?” Luhan said to you. OH SHOOT!! This is bad! 
 
You stand up and walked away with your bag. Luhan grab your wrist to stop you.
 
“Let me go Luhan” You struggled your wrist from Luhan hand.
 
“No. Until you explain why you want to left.” 
 
“I just don’t want to disturb you anymore. That why I left your house.” You lied. I want to stay at your house forever. But I don’t want to see you with Hyuna. It hurt me.
 
“You are lying to me ~~~.”
 
“No. I’m not. So let me go ” You lied again. 
 
“Stop lying at me ~~~. I know you very well.” Luhan said bit louder like shouted.
 
“YOU DON’T KNOW ME VERY WELL OKAY!? YES I’M LYING AT YOU. I DO THAT BECAUSE I DON’T WANT SEE HYUNA WITH YOU AND BECAUSE I LOVE YOU FOR GOD SAKE! BUT YOU DON’T NOTICE IT! YOU KNOW HOW HURT I’M NOW?” You shout at him back. He let your wrist free and look deep into your teary eyes.
 
“I know that. I know you love me bu-“ Before Luhan could finish his word you cut him.
 
“Y….Y…You know I like you? And you just act like you don’t know it? I -” You paused and wiped your tear with your thumb. 
 
“But you love Hyuna right? That why I want to left your house. Hyuna will sad if she know I’m stay at your house.” You took your bag and started to walk away left Luhan alone.   
 
“I want to love you but I can’t. If your mother know I fell in love with you, she will hurt you since my mother have a fair with your late dad. I do love you ~~~. I’m sorry ~~~. I’m really sorry.” Luhan knee down on the floor and cried. He don’t care if people will talked behind him. He regrets that  let you go without telling you the truth that he love you. He hugged your confession card and wiped his tear.
 
-End-
==========================================================================================
 
OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 Finallyyyyy… I can make drama screen ;A; -roll on my bed- Ole <3 Hope you guys love my fanfic. *A*)/
Wanna make sequel or not?