CHE Chapter 3- Home versus Cafe

Cafe Haven Encounters I

" Uncle  said to always appologise, but Himchan, I have a limit."

" It won't happen again," mumbled Himchan kicking a stone from the sidewalk onto the street.

Seungho grabbed him by the arm stopping him, " Don't say things unless you mean it, a man should always stick to his word."

Himchan yanking his arm away sighed, " You shouldn't  be mad at me , if that weirdo hadn't said  anything you wouldn't have known."

Seungho glared, " That's not the point and Miss Chulia is not a weirdo, just an ecentric man that likes to dress like a woman, the way you speak and act people will think you weren't brought up properly."

Himchan began walking away up the street a little ways , then turned, " How come we don't call the chauffeur , I'm getting tired of walking around , and my shoes are getting worn down, should I ask step -mom for some money."

Seungho caught up to him, " Don't you dare ask that woman for money, I'll buy you another pair soon, Dad left the money to her not us, so don't ask and she can't hold anything above us."

In a squeaky voice Himchan mimicked their step mother , " Well well well , and how are you lovelies today, now mommie is gonna be busy all day so please don't call to disturb me."

Seungho laughed ruffling his brother's black hair , " One day Himchan I'll have enough money saved up to get an apartment, and you'll have a nice place to study , and not cuase any trouble."

" And enough room for mom."

"Yes."

"And a girlfriend?"

" Possibly ." 

The following Morning ....

" Ahh so you came back for the interview?"
 

Seungho nodded towards Key as he stuck the key in the cafe door and ushered him in, " Yes , I noticed your cafe two weeks ago." Onew came in behind them both, ' Oh hello there."
Seungho smiled, " Once again I'd like to appologise about my brother." 

" Oh the past is in the past boys will be boys."

" One moment while we set up." 

While waiting Seungho sat at the keyboard and began playing a gently melody.

Onew looked at Key and Key at him, leaning over to whisper, " Oh my god if he can sing also , we're in luck."

" Not everyone handsome who plays piano  can sing and ---" Key stopped when he heard a Seungho singing long with the piano music he was playing." 

Onew whispered with a smirk on his face, " You were saying ."

Key turned  and hmphed looking at the door as a familiar face entered staggering towards the counter. Jong came through the door clutching his head  leaning on the counter , " Keeeeeeeeeymyheadithurts."

Key rolled his eyes and tisked, "And what do you want me to do about it?"

Jong looked up with a dazed but seductive look and a smile ," Kissitplease."

See you all next chapter :)