6

Hyukkie Wants To Play

6

 


All of the student congratulate him as his home adviser together with the President of their school, announces that Donghae made his school proud again for winning the competition. He felt so glad and happy about it, he should felt like that he thought, but one thing was preventing him to appreciate what he did and he concluded to himself that he's not that happy to what he should be. Everyone was shaking hands with him, and grabbing his attention, and he couldn't do about it but to turn to them and felt gratitude to himself. All of them was surrounding him until his teacher pull him out there and drag him to their classroom to deliver the goodd news especially for their class, Mr. Han, was really proud of him.

They reach the classroom and the noise of the student inside always got their attention.

"Good Morning class!!!! Take your seat now! Palle!" Mr. Han yelled at them which is already a familiar scene for his beloved student.

The class went in silence and everybody's face was beaming and anticipating for their teacher to break the good news for them. Mr. Han, insist Donghae to stay outside for a grand entrance he want to make for Donghae, and the lad just laugh at it, but still did what his teacher said.

"Okay! As you heard, i know all of you already knew about it, right?"

The whole class answered in unison, excitement can be heard on their voice.

Mr. Han state a mini speech and finally, Donghae thought, his homeroom teacher told him to enter the classroom. Donghae shyly complied but when everybody gave him a standing ovation,he felt proud of himself and bow 90 degree for appreciation. Mr. Han insist him to make a speech and everybody was listening. He just told everyone how thankful he was and thankful for the support everybody gave him that time of his competition. He shouldn't said and emphasize that, but he realized he did and his gaze was pinned on a certain person when he said that.

He want to emphasize that, that everyone supported him but that person didn't made such small effort to send him his support, which to his dismay, he really anticipated and waited for that for the whole time of thecompetition, and the one he believed that will make him strong to win the competition. But he got nothing. He heard nothing from him, the person who he really want to support him and that really break him.

The class started, and he acted the way he is but deep inside he still bothered. Thinking on how he will act towards him after their class, on how he will approach him that day when he felt nothing but disappointment. He's mad and irritated,and he doesn't want to face him that way even though he want to. But everytime he think of it, the innocent face of the other make him to regret it.

He remain silent for the whole time to contemplate his problem, and in the end he concluded that maybe, it's better if he will ignore for now the other to prevent his feeling to blame him for something he didn't know the reason yet. So it's best to cool down for now, and if he felt like it, he will consider to approach him again, just not this time, he thought.

 

 

Eunhyuk was nervous, the way Donghae stare at him was telling him how the other really hate him. That was his interpretation for that, and he just realized now that Donghae really hate him, and he's asking himself why he didn't find that out before, those hatred in Donghae
's eyes. Why he didn't realized that sooner and just nowwhen he's deeply in love and dependent to the other. He hate himself for being blind for that and now he was suffering on it. He don't want to be hurt anymore, so maybe it was really the best way to forget about his feelings for Donghae and move on. He don't want to be hurt anymore.

"Hyukkie! Let's eat lunch together!" he heard Junsu called him and he immediately snap out from his reverie.

He just nodded and fix his things to go out with Junsu, and eat their lunch on bleachers like the way they did for the past day since they met each other. Junsu was waiting for him outside, and he was gathering all his things as fast as he can because he had a feeling that Donghae was looking at him. With that eye with full of hatred and he don't know why, but he can felt it, it's like Donghae's stare was pushing him to go outside as soon as possible a person can make. And he did, slighty running towards the door without turning back to look how Donghae stare at him. He sighed when he reach Junsu outside and felt relieve for awhile. Those dark aura he felt earlier already fade away, and that he concluded that starting that day, the presence of the person he love didn't make him feel better like it use to be, it terrified him now, and it scared him.

If Donghae didn't really hate him, he should approach him first earlier. That was the Donghae he knows, he's always at first when it come to him.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Junsu asked him and he just nodded.

"You're not touching your food Hyukkie! You don't like it?"

"I like it!" he pouted to Junsu and everytime he did that, Junsu will pinch his chubby cheeks to erase the pout on his lips.

"So eat it! I'll buy you strawberry milk if you finish that!"

He feels better when he heard strawberry milk form Junsu so he eat his meal as fast as he can to get his favorite milk immediately. It was already 1 week since they met and Junsu found out how Eunhyuk always search for that strawberry milk on their school cafeteria, and when they can't find one in there that day, they went outside just to look for a vendor machine with strawberry milk in it and he witness how Eunhyuk became happy and glad when they found his milk in there.

"I just hope our school cafeteria have it!"

Eunhyuk pouted again, "Let's just go outside to buy it!" he suggest.

"But it's too far from here!" he was planning to tease Eunhyuk about it.

"But you said you'll buy me!" he stop eating and just sulk in there. Junsu laugh, Eunhyuk was just too cute to resist.

"Just kidding Hyukkie! Of course I'll buy you! Neh? Eat now!"

"Yey~~~!" Eunhyuk cheered and resume from eating his food.

 

 

 

"Yah! Fishy! Eat your food now, lunch time will be over in a minute!"

"I don't want to eat Hyung!"

"Aish..i'll eat this!"

Donghae didn't answered and just keep his eyes on the window or rather to that certain person he's watching outside that window.

"Don't think too much! It just stress you!" he said and eating now the food for Donghae.

"Heechul hyung..."

"Neh?"

"Nothing.."

"Are you joking at me? Aish.."

"I'll go first!" Donghae stood up and leave his hyung on the school cafeteria. He's so broke and how he wish he didn't saw that scene outside that window. It made him depress more, and he don't know now to himself if he can still approach the other. He's feeling was full of jealousy and hatred and doesn't want to burst it out to that person. He's just so precious for him and that was the last thing he would do, hurting him was the last thing he would do or rather he wouldn't hurt him no matter what happen.

He still on his reverie when suddenly, a girl approach him when he's about to go oustide,

"Oppa! Are you done with your lunch?"

"Jessica, not now okay?"

"But I want to eat with you!"

"I'm not hungry!"

"I will tell uncle that you've been bad to me!" the girl said in verge of tears.

"Aish..." she's so annoying. He thought.

"Ya! Missy!" they both look on the person who called the girl.

"Op...pa!" Jessica said in trembling voice.

"Don't bother my cousin today okay? He's tired and stress from the competition! Why don't you have your lunch with me?" Heechul said with his devil glare. Jessica gulp on that, obviously terrified to the beauty.

"C'mon, let's eat together!" he hauled the girl on his arms and signalled Donghae to go on. Donghae was just thankful, good thing he asked for his cousin's help to get rid the annoying brat.

 

 

He reach their classroom and he was a bit surprise when he saw certain people inside, which to his knowledge, those persons was always not there when it's lunch.

Siwon was sulking at the corner while reading his bible unattendedly. Kyuhyun was not touching his game console and just staring at it. Minho was sleeping his head on the table. All of them was obviously sulking that made the atmosphere of their classroom more gloomy than how it is.

"Aishhhhhhhhh...i'm so bored!" Siwon yelled and close his bible to throw above his table, Donghae was surprise to what he just saw in Siwon.

"Don't throw the bible!" he said.

"I'm sorry!"

"I want to play!" Minho pouted through his table.

"Where's the brat? Why he's not borrowing my game console anymore?"

"Who's brat?" Minho asked.

"Who else, of course my Hyukkie!" Kyuhyun answered.

"Mwo? He's mine!" Minho countered.

"Shut up you two! He's mine!" Siwon join the two. Donghae was just watching the three bickering on each other about Eunhyuk, and it just made him conclude that Eunhyuk was probably spacing out not only on him but to the other's also. Is there something wrong with his Hyukkie? He don't know! He's been busy for the past few weeks and he didn't ever heard about what happening to Eunhyuk that week. And he just saw him with the other guy and made him as broke as he is.

"Who's that new guy on our class?" he asked the three.

"Junsu! Kim Junsu! That stupid guy!" Kyuhyun answered, annoyance was clear on his face.

"He's been with Hyukkie since last week! And that made us alone like this! He doesn't want to play with me anymore!" Siwon said.

"Serves you right! You ert horsie!" Minho.

"YOU! How dare to call me a horse?" Siwon said, the opening of his nose was enlarging when he burst. Minho just laugh at him.

"You really look like a horse right now!" Minho keep on laughing.

Siwon stood up and approach the laughing Minho to stop him. The two continue on fighting, Kyuhyun was still sulking and Donghae was in his deep thought when all of them went in silence when they heard that familiar voice they're looking for the whole time.

 

 

Eunhyuk was singing, and Junsu was enjoying the show of the latter. They just got back from outside from buying Hyukkie's milk. Eunhyuk became more hyper than he was earlier and Junsu can't do anything about it.

"Strawberry milku jjang!~ Junsu jjang!~" he sang. They currently on their way to their classroom because there's only 5 minutes left before lunch time end. They reach the classroom in no time, and Junsu stop in the entrance when he saw some of his classmate, namely Siwon and Minho, playing?

"What's happening?" Eunhyuk pop his head under Junsu's open arms to look for what happening inside, and he just saw them looking at him right then. Siwon was covering Minho's mouth, Kyuhyun sulking on his desk, and he take a quick glance on Donghae and saw him with that terrfying stares again, he immediately look away. All the four bo inside was looking at him

Junsu fully entered their classroom pulling Eunhyuk with his strawberry milk on his arms, they're really look close to each other on that position and Donghae don't know what to feel anymore. He's over and to the highest level of his jealousy. He just want to grab and snatch his Hyukkie under the arms of that new guy but he's controlling himself because he don't want to hurt other's on the process. He just watch and didn't leave his eyes on Eunhyuk. And he can say now that the other was obviously ignoring his presence. Which he think was wrong, because he believes that he's the one who should be acting like that because Eunhyuk didn't support him on his competition. But why now his Hyukkie is the one sulking over him? And why he should be the one who feel guilty about it. It's unfair. He cannot let it pass anymore, he want to know what's really happening to Eunhyuk.

 

 

Junsu guide Eunhyuk to seat while everyone still looking at them in disbelief.

"What's wrong guys?" Junsu ask when he felt that his classmates was boring a whole in his back through their glares.

"Don't guys us!" Kyuhyun said in a low voice but enough for Siwon to heard.

"Nothing!" Siwon snort.

"Eunhyuk!" they heard someone called, and everyone except Eunhyuk looked at him.

"Donghae was calling you!" Junsu whispered to him, and Eunhyuk flinch a bit.

"Is he going to get rid off me now? Is he going to tell me he hates me now? Please No!" he thought. He's scared and he's not yet prepared for what Donghae would tell him. He don't want to hear it, he's afraid he cannot accept it even he don't have a choice about to accpet the truth. Because lossing Donghae was the last thing he can't imagine will happen to him.

"Lee Eunhyuk!" Donghae's voice was stern because he knows Eunhyuk will obey him that way. But the way Eunhyuk heard that, was telling him that Donghae was far annoyed on him and was telling him he's dead if he didn't look at him.

He can't! He's afraid of Donghae being mad at him, he didn't want to be scolded by Donghae, he hates it, he hate to felt hurt, especially from the person he love.

"Excuse me!" Eunhyuk said and stood up immediately to leave their classroom. He runaway and Donghae was still processing what's happening but he's fast to follow and catch the other.

They're running for their life with Eunhyuk want to hide from Donghae. And Donghae was running to keep him. The both of them look like a fool and they don't give a damn on it because they know they were fighting for what they feel. It is both of them just don't want to loss each other.


A/N:; What's really happening on them? I don't know! Hahaha XD PYEONG~ Cliffhanger is good in our health! See you guys!

[forever Un-Beta| TypographicalError|WrongGrammar] FORGIVE ME!

COMMENTS|SUBSCRIBE