7

Hyukkie Wants To Play

7

 


He kicked the ball as hard as he can, putting all his frustration on the poor thing. The ball swirlled in the air and reach the goal to it's limit, and the one who kicked it should felt satisfied on what he did. But no, he's not! He can't be satisfied if he still feel heavy inside. He's so frustrated to himself for not knowing everything what's really happening to Hyukjae. How can he know, if the person itself don't want to talk to him? He couldn't remember what he did wrong and that adds to his frustration.

It's been the last day of that week, and since the ran away happened, Hyukjae didn't attended their previous classes the previous days. He's didn't go to school for almost a week now and his mother informed their adviser that the latter was sick. But he knows he's not, he knows the other just didn't want to see him, which that fact was really hurting him because he doesn't have the chance to talk to him to clarify such things.

He's been thinking about the previous weeks that he's been busy for the competition, he knows that he can't concentrate at all because he keeps on thinking about Hyukjae that time. On what suppose the two them doing right then if he's not that busy on reviewing the lessons for the competition. He keep on dreaming that time, that he can be with Hyukjae and play with him.

And when the competition finally done and him getting the first award, he should be happy that time because finally he can spend his time for Hyukjae. But the fact that the other didn't send him a message to cheer him for the competition made him think twice if something's wrong with Hyukjae or him. and he found out that yes, there's something wrong with the other, and he doesn't know what it is, and that keeps on bothering him. Even his concentration on practicing for the match on weekends was affected too. He didn't like what's happening to him and he knows that the only cure to that is to talk and clarify all things with Hyukjae.

He's been visiting the other to his house for the past four days including later after his practice. He's always visiting him there, hoping that the latter will finally talk to him, but as far as it may seen, Hyukjae still doesn't want to talk to him, so he promised to himself that he will try it again later. He definitely will, because in coming two days is their match for the soccer legue and he knows he can't concentrate on the game if they still not in good condition. He wants to make it up and especially, he wants Hyukjae to cheer for him for the competition. It will definitely a big help for him. Cheer from someone you love is the best way to support him to win the match.

Yes, Hyukjae, the one he loved. That is also one of his reason why he really want to talk to him. He want Hyukjae to know how much he love him, how much he wants to treasure him. He wants Hyukjae for himself, and he really wanna make it happen tonight. That was his goal, to get Hyukjae's heart.

He kick the ball for the last time. and the poor thing flies as if it was destined to be thrown like that. That reached the goal again for the hundred times and he felt tiredness kick him finally. He want atleast to forget everything by tiring himself in practicing, but he doesn't really expecting on what happened next to him. He just felt dizzy and everything was in blurr and the last thing he saw was that his coach was calling for his name and some of the members run for him to catch him. Everything went black, and he that he felt nothing.

 

 

 

 

"Baby? Can mommy come inside?" Hyukjae mother said sweetly. She's currently knocking on her son's room to check on him. She knows her son wasn't sick at all, he just want to consider it for Hyukjae .

The close door opened and Hyukjae carefully pop his head outside to look for his mother. It made him annoyed everytime his Mom would knock on his room and force him to eat something. "I'm not hungry Mom!"

"But baby, mommy cooked this for you!"

"You cooked it? But your cooking taste awful, i don't want to eat it!" he make face in disgust, and instead of scolding her son on what he said, she just laugh on the cute expression of the other.

"aw, mommy's hurt!" she fake her pouting, totally a copy of what Hyukjae's doing towards his friends sometimes.

"Mom, i don't want to eat it, i swear!" he stomp his feet on the floor to how his mother how much he hate to eat that food.

"Okay, okay, i'm not gonna force you now!" she put down the food on his study table and reach for her cute son and hug him like a fluffy stuff toy.

"I can't breath!" he pouted on his Mom embrace.

His Mom giggled and showered his face with butterfly kisses which he end up laughing at the end. He definitely missed his mother. Both of his parents just came the previous days from their trip and he was so excited to be with them again. "Tell mommy what's your problem baby!"

Hyukjae keep on laughing, "Mom, stop tickling me!"

"Unless you tell mommy what's the problem of my baby!"

"Okay, i'll TELL IT! Please stop Mom! I'm tired of laughing!" he pouted this time and his Mom stop from tickling him.

"what's bothering you huh, little one!' she caress for his hair.

Hyukjae look at his mother's eyes and said. "NOTHING!" and he stuck out his tongue to his Mom and laugh for himself then he run away from his mother. His Mom pouted again, her son is really naughty sometimes.

"Baby?" he called on her stern voice. Hyukjae immediately look at her and sigh.

"Nothing really Mom, i swear! I just want to spend my time with you that's why i don't want to go to school for awhile.

"oh my poor baby!" she grab for him and hug him again, "you really miss Mommy?"

"Neh, and Daddy too!"

"Sorry baby, we've been busy on playing with each other, we didn't realized how are you going in here! Sorry baby!" she said absentmindedly.

"Why you two always playing and i cannot come with you?" he still pouting his cute lips.

"Baby, Mommy and Daddy was the only one allowed to play that so our baby can't come with us!" she explain while kissing her baby's cheeks.

"What play was that Mom, I want to play it too!" he whined.

His mom, laugh out loud. "it's playing in bed baby! You needed someone to play it!"

Hyukjae look at her curiously, "is it fun to play Mom?"

"Of course baby!"

"I want to play it too!"

"You're too young for that baby! and you don't have someone to play with!"

Hyukjae think first, "I have Hae Hae, i want to play it with my Hae Hae!"

Her Mom was surprise on her son's outburst, "You mean Donghae? The cute boy who's visiting you the previous days?"

"neh" he answered sadly.

"Oh, why so sad baby? and why did you ignoring that cute boy! I know he's really a nice person!"

"I did something bad to him, that's why!"

"but he still visiting you! isn't he want to make it up to you?"

Hyukjae didn't answer, "baby, you shouldn't ignore him! you know, i was observing him last time and he really looked sad, he's always about to cry when he's leaving our house!"

Hyukjae felt the pang of guilt in his heart. He knows that he's hurting his Donghae, but what can he do, that's only best way he can think of for Donghae not to confront him and tell to him that he doesn't want him anymore. He's still afraid of that fact. But he want to end it too, he's really missing the boy but thanks to his friend Junsu for still informing him everyday what's happening to Donghae in their school. and speaking of Junsu, he's not calling him yet, maybe later.

"i'm sorry Mom, i'm going to make it up to him!"

"that's good to hear! don't ignore your friends! you know, they might be cruel or stubborn sometimes but you see, they not just giving up to make it up to you! you should be nice to your friends. You can't find a friend someone like him. I know he's really sincere on you!"

Hyukjae smile and realized some things somehow. He decided to make it up now to Donghae if ever the other would visit him this time.

"I will Mom!". Her mother kiss him on his forehead.

"and baby, sadly to say, Mommy's going to leave now!" his mom suddenly announces.

"What? But Mom you just came back last last day!"

"yes baby i know, but our business in Paris badly need us now! and your Dad want to play with me once we came back there, he already missing the ambiance of Paris!"

Hyukjae pouted but he always understand that, "okay!" he simply answered. Her Mom kiss him again, "Don't worry baby, we will make another baby there so if we came back here you can have your baby brother!"

"Huh? Really?"

"Yeah, so we really need to go back there, then we will play in bed and tadah, we have our new baby!" she smiled to her son.

"new baby? So it means i'm not your baby anymore?" he pouted.

"no baby, you're still my baby, it's just i want two babies so that my baby here can finally have a brother to play!"

"but I already have Hae Hae to play with!". Her Mom laugh out loud.

"Yes you have Hae Hae to play, but it still different, okay baby?" her mother sigh, it's really hard to explain everything to Hyukjae. Why his baby is so innocent.

"Can we play what you're playing too Mom?" he asked innocently.

"What play baby?"

"That play, you're talking about! Playing in bed! You said it was fun, i want to try it!" he said while smiling so widely. His mother jaw drops on what she heard. Really, she shouldn't have said to her baby that it's just a play to play with, but she sigh and still answer him,

"Yes you can baby! But you need love when you're going to play that!"

Hyukjae eyes twinkled, "I love Hae Hae Mom, so that means i can play it with him?" he ask excitedly.

His Mom laugh again for the nth time, "Of course, just be safe okay? and tell Hae Hae to be gentle!"

"Gentle?" he asked curiously, "Hae Hae is always gentle to me, he's a gentle man!"

"That's good!" her mom beam at him.

a knock interrupt them for awhile, "Hon?" they heard outside.

"Daddy!" Hyukjae wave to his Daddy excitedly.

"Hi Baby! How you doin'?"

"Sulking!" he answered. and his Mom laugh at him.

"That's bad! it will make you ugly!"

"Really?" his Dad nodded. "okay, i'll stop sulking now!" and he smile his gummy smile. The couple find it adorable.

"Daddy and Mommy needed to go now!" he said and crouched in front of his son to explain their departing.

"Okay!" he just answered, he always understand that situation. "Just bring my baby brother when you come back!"

"What?" his Dad chuckled and look at his wife beside him.

"Mommy said you'll make me my baby brother!"

"Oh! okay! We'll make you a lot! You want that?"

Hyukjae shook his head, "Mom said she want two babies only, Me and my baby brother!"

"Okay!" he ruffle his hair. "Be a good kid okay?"

"Neh!"

"and entertain your cute friend. Don't always ignore him when he came visiting you here!"

"Yes Dad!"

The couple give him hug and so many kisses, finding their son the most adorable kid in the world. It's sad that they needed to leave him here alone but they know it will help their son to be independent somehow. Hyukjae grown up so well and they know he can manage himself now, he even have his love now, his mother thought.

"Don't be hard on Hae Hae okay?"

"Neh!"

"We'll be going now!"

The couple bid their goodbye and Hyukjae accompany them at the entrance of their mansion. In a minute he's alone again in that big house and realized how boring it is to stay there. Maybe it's the time now to get back on where he really belongs too. Happen what may, he knows he'll not going to be hurt in the end. He will give it a try and it will start on his Hae Hae.

"Young Master! Phone call from your friend!" one of the maid gave him the phone.

Junsu. "Hello?"

"Hyukkie! I have a bad news for you!"

"What?"

"about Donghae!"

"What happened to him?" he asked panicking.

"He get unconcious earlier after their practice! They send him to the infirmary to check him!"

Oh my god, Hyukjae mutter.

"Don't worry too much, i think he's already on his good condition when I last checked him!"

Hyukjae sigh heavily, he can't afford if something bad happened to Donghae.

"and Hyukkie! I think you really need to talk to him! He's so affected on what's happening between the two of you!"

"I know! I'm sorry!" he said in verge of crying.

"Oh Hyukkie don't cry, okay? Just talk to him if you feel like it!"

"Neh!" he answered and cry his heart out when Junsu ended the call. "I'm sorry Hae!"

He cry his heart out and thinking on how he will apologize to Donghae. He realized that he's in wrong here too, he didn't listen to Donghae's side. Until now he didn't know what Donghae's actually thinking about him. He don't want to know that, but he should be, that's the only way to make things right that moment.

What will he do now? Is he going to their school to look for Donghae? Or just wait on Monday to check on him? He doesn't know! He keeps on thinking and thinking and he didn't realized that he fell asleep already. He's head was aching on thinking for so many things that was happening to him. If only he can turn back time, he will not going to annoy anybody, he promised to himself before his bed call him to sleep.\

 

 

 

 

He felt warm and secured and he doesn't know if he's dreaming or not. He slowly open his eyes and darkness welcome him. It's already late night, and he forgot everything when he felt sleepy earlier. He tried to move his body, but when he did, he felt nervous ghosting in his back. Someone's definitely in there beside him. It felt familiar he thought, and he's hoping it's really him, if only he can stay forever in his dream. He tried to move again to face that person who's hugging him, but the embrace went tighter and preventing him roll back to check on it.

"Mmm..." he whined trying to escape from the strong arms embracing him.

"Please Hyukkie.....just talk to me this once!"

"Hae?"

"Please let me explain!"

Hyukjae insisted to roll back to look at Donghae and the other just let him.

"are you for real?" he ask innocently while caressing Donghae's baby face.

"Hyukkie!" Donghae cried out and immediately pull the other to his tight embrace again. They stay like that for how long they don't know, they just feel how they really miss each other, until Hyukjae break the silence between them.

"I'm sorry Hae! I'm sorry for annoying you! I'm sorry for bothering you everyday, for being a burden, for acting childish. I know you're so annoy at me! Sorry, sorry, sorry for being a bad boy! Please don't hate me Hae..." he said crying his heart out to Donghae. The other was forcing him to face each other but Hyukjae hug him tighter than before and burried his face to Donghae's crook and cry there like a baby. Donghae try to coax him, and just let the other cries on his arms.

"I will not hate you! Even if you ask me to!" Donghae said, hugging back the crying boy in his arms. He felt Hyukjae slowly stop from crying so he tried to lift up his face to look at him. "I can't hate you, no matter what you did to me!"

Hyukjae cry again, "you're not mad? you didn't hate me?"

Donghae brows furrow, "why would I?"

"Because i'm naughty and annoying!" he said while sniffling, Donghae found it really cute, he definitely missed the other so much.

"and the most adorable person I've ever met!" Donghae continued what he's saying. He can see Hyukjae blush, "why you're so kind to me Hae?" he asked caressing again Donghae's face. Donghae was looking at his every gesture while saying those words he really knows by heart, "Because... i love you!"

Hyukjae stop from what he's doing, he felt different when Donghae said that word to him. It's the first time he felt like that, "I can't breath Hae!" he said innocently and absentmindedly touch his heart, Donghae went in panick. "are you sick? what happen?" he said while checking Hyukjae. The other grab for his hand and place it to his heart. "It beats faster! I can't breath!". Donghae went speechless, is it because he said i love you earlier? He thought.

"I love you Hyukkie! and I want you to be mine!" his hands was still on Hyukjae's chest and he felt the other's heart beat went faster than before.

"ahh! Stop saying that, i can't breath!" Hyukjae pout at him and Donghae finally burst on laughing. He then tease the other more...

"i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you....." he said again and again until Hyukjae cover his mouth to stop him, both of them laugh in the end.

"Forgive me for what I did Hyukkie, whatever it is, i don't want you to ignore me anymore! It hurts here!" now it's his turn for Hyukjae to feel his heart beat.

"No Hae, don't be sorry! I'm the one who should say that to you!"

"But you didn't do anything wrong to me!"

"The meanie girl said that I always bothering you! I always making you annoy because i'm stubborn and naughty. I didn't consider what you felt over it. I'm so selfish Hae, i'm just thinking about myself!" he cried again.

"Of course you're not! Stop saying you're annoying! You're not, okay? You're not annoying, you're just so adorable and that making me annoy sometimes because I don't know how willl I control myself anymore not to jump on you because of your cuteness!" he said and Hyukjae went silent again. He's just speechless on what he's hearing right then.

"I love you Hyukkie! Please be mine!" Donghae said and hug him again.

Hyukjae smile, his genuine smile, his gummy smile, his shy smile. He felt so light and he felt so happy. Donghae was there beside him, embracing to his warmth and tellling him how much he love him. "I'm yours!" he said out of nowhere because he just felt like it. That's the word he want to say and that's the way he like it. He want to be owned by Donghae, because the first time he saw him, he knows he's the one who gonna keep him. Keep him safe and loved and protected.

They looked in each other's eyes and for the first time, Hyukjae felt the feeling of being in love. So that's the thing that keep bothering him the past few days. His feeling for Donghae that he's afraid that it just become surreal, and he's afraid it's just only in his dream.

They're love is real. Both of them love each other. and they realized how fool they are to keep on denying their feelings.

"Hae?"

"Hyukkie, saranghae!", he whispered and the next thing felt is the soft and sweet lips of the other to his own. He touch it with his and soon he taste it and he got addicted. It's the right thing in his mind to do then, kissing Hyukjae is the right thing to do to sealed their hearts together and bond it stronger.

He felt Hyukjae's hands caressing his face which trigger him to deepen their kiss. He nibble and for it, asking if Hyukjae will let him to go further inside him. He smiled on their kiss when Hyukjae open for him and welcome him to his sweet cavern. Their tongue touch each other, and they started a dance they can only share with each other. Hyukjae cannot contain the overwhelming feeling in his heart. He can breath and he felt flying in Donghae's touch. He very much like it, and it's new to him so he try it. Both of them was responding to their first kiss, and they heart felt contented.

Hyukjae let out a moan when he can't stand the sensation anymore. That expert tongue inside him is draining his sytem. He's drowning but he still doesn't want to let go but he just realized that Donghae already stop it. Both of them catch for their breath and went silent in awkwardness. Both didn't know what to say after what they had just did.

"It tickles, and it felt like my tongue was dancing!" Hyukjae suddenly said after a minute of silent between them. Donghae laugh heartedly, remembering that day when Hyukjae asked for him to teach him how to dance with his tongue.

"now you know how dance with your tongue?"

"Huh? Is it how to do it? How about your namnam style Hae?" he asked curiously.

"Namnam style is for Siwon and this..." he Hyukjae's lips and get inside again to poke the other's tongue and Hyukjae copied what he's doing, "this unique dance is just for us!", and he kiss him again.

"Just for us?" Hyukjae mumbled between their kisses.

"Yes, because i'm yours!"

"and you're mine!" Hyukjae continue what he's saying.


THE END?
 

a/n: Because i'm Cruel the Devil, hahaha, i'll let you hang until January! Whahahaha. ONE CHAPTER to go! It's means, the final, the ending, nothing follows, we just have to end this! Hahah, innocent Hyukkie is badly needed for Twin Heart already [yes, his indemand right now, so we need to let him rest on playing with his HaeHae and focus to his twin and his Hae-Hae there...]. As i said to my announcement on my blog, you cannot find me here and anywhere in this world of us, i'll be out until January, so yeah, SEE YOU on January. Here! Right here, so you all better come back here too! Or i'll hang you all forever...hahaha! annyeong! advance greetings for holidays! Happy New Year on Sungmin's birthday! Wave~~~ \O/

 

FINAL CHAPTER [SNEAK PEAK]

Hyukjae asked Donghae a request. A request that made Donghae distracted to his game on the final match of their Soccer League. Can Hyukjae get what he requested to Donghae? and can Donghae win the match if he's mind is very much distracted by Hyukjae's request?. [don't expect too much for this! kkkkk..XD]

 

[forever Un-Beta| TypographicalError|WrongGrammar] FORGIVE ME!

COMMENTS|SUBSCRIBE