Chapter 2

The Truth

PREVIOUSLY:

 

“Yeoboseyo?” she answered my call. I was so happy to hear her voice.

Hyunae-yah?” make sure with the person who I called.

Eo oppa..” she answered and I did the right thing.

How are you?” I said. God, Its sounded awkward.

“I’m great here.. How about you oppa?” she answered.

I blushed and I cleared my throat. “Waah.. It’s good to hear that.. Yeah.. Me too.. Have you eaten?” I said and asked again with hesitate.

Yea.. I’m eating right now..” she answered.

“Aah.. Geurae? Mian, if I bothered you..” I said with apologize.

Ahniyo.. It’s ok oppa..” she said with laughs.

 

I smiled. My heart was pounding faster. “Go on.. Continue with your dinner.. I have to prepare something before your oppa come over to my house” I said with a smile on my face.

“Eo.. Geurae oppa..” she said.

“Take care Hyunaeyah..” I said and bit my bottom lip while I’m smiling.

“Ne..” she ended the call.

 

I hang up my phone and threw it to my side. Rolling my body over the bed because the happiness. I can’t stop smiling and make a laughing in  a high note. Ah~ I think I’m getting fonder with her.

 



 

[SEOUL]

 

                                             

 

*Flashback*

 

[Peoples murmured]

Hundreds of people were crossing and murmuring around. Luggage wheels sliding across the floor in a pattern thud as they hit the spaces between tiles.

We were at the airport to accompany Hyunae to catch her flight to NY. I stood right beside Baekhyun and their parents. We were facing to Hyunae, to see each others for the last time before she goes to NY. There’s not much time left. Her flight from ICN – JFK will be take off about thirty minutes to go.

 

Hyunae-yah.. Do your studies well. Eomma believe in you.. You can do it! Become a professional ballerina.. Just like me” her mom said as she cupped Hyunae’s cheeks and hugged her with affection.

"That’s right.. You can do it Hyunae-yah.. You should focus on your studies. Don’t let the other things ruin your studies, ok?” her dad added and hugged tight Hyunae.

“Eomma, Appa.. Don’t worry.. I will focused with my studies” she held her parents’ hand and smiled.

“Yah.. Byun-ah.. don’t forget to keep your health and don’t forget to eat healthy food and consume your supplement! Aratji?!” Baekhyun placed his hand on Hyunae’s head and ruffled her hair.

“hhhh~ tto! Tto! Aigoo~ this ahjumma.. arraseo.. I’ll keep in my mind, doc!” she joked to Baekhyun and hugged him tight.

 

It was my turn to bid goodbye. I was stuttering to say a word, plus there was Baekhyun and their parents side by side next to me. “Take care Hyunae-yah and come back to Korea soon with your pride and dignity.. I’ll always wait you here” I smiled at her and heard Baekhyun were giggling.

“mwoya~ Do Kyungsoo.. Why you have to wait until she finished her studies? You don’t want to tell about your feeling towards her now? She might changes her mind..” he said jokingly and giggled become louder.

I saw her smile and her cheeks were blushing. I cleared my throat and tried not to pay attention at Baekhyun’s words. One more time, I repeated the words that I said to Hyunae, that I’ll always wait for her.

She smiled back at me “Arraseo oppa..” she replied. She looked at her watch “oh.. It’s time for me to go. I’ll be missing you all..” her eyes were filled with unshed tears.

 

“Don’t forget to call us when you arrive in NY  Hyunae-yah..” her mom reminded.

 

“Eo.. Arraseo eomma.. I’m leaving now..” she paused for a moment. Tried to hold back her sadness “Annyeong..” she said goodbye and gave her smile as she waved at us. Her back was facing to us and she drowned in the crowd.

*end of flashback*

 

[Kyungsoo's POV]

“Kyungsoo-yah~!” I startled as I heard someone yell my name. I got up from my bed and replied his yell “EO! Wait a minute!”

 

“Yah! You just woke up at this time?!” asked Baekhyun.

 

“Ahniya.. I just lay back on my bed and called Hyunae to …” I paused for a moment and realized that I don’t have to tell him what I was doing though.

“To what?”

“Erm.. Nothing..” ran my hand to my neck and gave him an awkward shy smile.

 

“Tsk tsk tsk chilax dude.. I already knew it.” He laughed loud. “I knew that you have a feeling towards her. My cutie lil sister” he teased and made a joke face to me.

 

Shy smile formed on my face “yea.. I know.. But are you really don't feel awkward or anything to me? I’m your best friend and I had a crush to your sister”

 

“Nah.. That’s why I’m being easy to you.. Because I know who you are.. I know you for almost 10 years Do Kyungsoo. Since we were in elementary school” He patted my shoulder and smile formed on my face. Again.

He shook his head and smiled back to me. I could feel his honesty about my feeling towards his lil sister. I’m happy to know that. Yeah.. Haengbok.

[End of Kyungsoo's POV]

 

 

Kyungsoo were taking a bath and prepare his self while Baekhyun waiting for him, plopping his body on the couch. They planned to meet up with their friends. They often to hang out and chit chat with their friends. Although Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are become best friend since they're in elementary school, they never get bored with each other and the friendship between them are more deep from time to time.

 

 

[Baekhyun’s POV]

 

                                                        

 

“Ya~ Kyungsoo-yah.. Are you done dressed up yet? Why you took so long?!” I yelled to him and yawned. Feel bored. “What the hell is he doing?!” I scoffed to myself and Kept my thumb push the remote button. Switch one channel program to another channel program.

 

I heard his footsteps from behind and I rushed to get up from the couch, ready to give him a million bombs of yell.

 

“YA! WHY YOU TOOK …” I shocked to see his face. “Ya.. Kyungsoo-yah.. Are you ok?! You look so pale.. Are you sick?!”

 

“Ahniya.. It’s ok.. I just got terrible headache.”

 

“You got a terrible headache? In fresh morning like this?! It happened for several times, not just once. There must be a problem!”

I paused for a moment and saw blood drip from his nose.

“Bloody hell.. You got a nosebleed! You need to check up your health dude! Kaja! We have to go to my hospital. Let my dad to check up your health!”

 



 

 

 

Annyeong~ aaaaaaaah i'm back from my hiatus heuheuheu..

Sorry for my super late update!

Please leave a comment, uh?

정말.. 감사합니당~ ㅋㅋ~

봄-이 ♥♥