Chapter 1

The Truth

 

 

Previously:

Yah! What are you doing?” I heard someone talk to me.

I was somewhat taken aback to hear that voice. I felt my body shaking and went falling to the stoned-floored before someone holding my body and he twined his arms around my legs. He laid me on the stoned-floor.

oh my god! You scared me!” I yelled at him in shocked.

“aish~ jinjja! I’m just asked to you! Mian, if I surprised you” he said and giving a cheesy smile to me.

have you eaten? Let’s get some nummy foods” he added.

“No. I haven’t. Geurae~ let’s go!” I urged him.

I standing up and walking along with Jongin on beside me. He twined his arm on my shoulder as we going. Craving some delectable foods.

 



 

 

[New York]

It’s been 2years since he know you. He felt comfortable around you. Since you are the only person that have a close relationship with him while in NY and you have the same feelings about how far away both of you have been apart from your homeland. But one thing that he didn’t knew is about your true feeling towards him. Whether you likes him Or you just think of him as your close friend? he unsure. He hesitated about it. You’ve never talk about each other’s family even each other’s privacy. you both just live in the present circumstances. Both of you didn’t mention to what has happened with each others life before you two know each other. He wanted to confess about his feelings towards you. But, it’s different. Another thing that he know is you’re very concern about your study. About your dance. About your passion.

 

He had once knew before, there is someone who was trying to approached you. You didn’t respond to that guy. Until you finally felt uncomfortable with that guy and told him not to playing around with you again. You gave him the excuse that you had to focus with your studies. Jongin was seeing your respond to that guy. Those thing just made he hesitated to show his true feelings towards you. It gives him a sense of fear. Not just a fear of rejection by you but also afraid of losing you. Losing a sense of comfort when you was around him. Besides, you were knowing that he likes fooling around with girls for several times.

 

 

[Jongin’s POV]

We walk on the street. The weather is very pleasant. A thoroughly enjoyable in the early evening. Enamored with the hustle and bustle of NY. We decided to have some dinner. Some delectable foods. We go around the street until we stopped in front of the restaurant. I pushed the door for her, and I followed her to enter the restaurant. The smell of melt cheese and other dishes mixed together made me more hungry. She took her step to the corner of restaurant. She decided to sitting on next to the windows. I follow her and took a seat in front of her.

 

 

“Welcome to Austin’s Kitchen, what would you like to order?” the waitress asked with her hospitality and gave us the menu.

“hmmm.. I want to order one lasagna soup and one bottle fresh water for drink” she ordered

“one fresh water and one crispy cheddar chicken for me please” I added

“ok, one lasagna soup, one crispy cheddar chicken and two bottles fresh water. Please wait for a moment” the waitress confirmed the order and leave our table.

 

She looked outside the restaurant through the window and rested her chin on her hand.

“it has been 2 years we're here right?” I said, start to make conversation.

She turned her head to me and rested her hand on the table. “yea.. time goes by so quickly. I don’t believe that we’ll be graduating soon in 1 weeks” she answered.

“so, you wanna go back to Korea after you graduated?” I asked, curiously about her answer.

“eo.. you know, I want to build my career in Korea.” She paused and tried to say something to me with hesitated “hmm.. how about you?”

“of course.. I’ll return to Korea. What will I do if I'm still here? It surely will be bored since you’re not here.” I said, smiled to her. I saw her cheeks blushing. Oh God.. She’s so cute.

“excuse me. Here’s your orders” The waitress came, her voice is ruined our good atmosphere. She placed our orders on the table with carefully. “have a nice dinner” she smiled and leave our table.

“waaa.. smells good!” she said while she took her spoon,

“let’s dig in!” I said to her to eat our dinner.

“yeah!” she smiled and start to mixed her food. “hmm.. yummy!” she said excited.

 

her cell phone is rang and she slides the phone screen to answer the call.

“yeoboseyo?” she answered the call and started to smile “O! oppa..”

I pause my eat and hearing their conversation. Mwo?! oppa?! Is that her ‘real’ older brother who calling her? Or her older brother’s best friend? I look at her curiously.

“I’m great here.. how about you oppa?” she answered and asked back. “yea.. I’m eating right now..” she paused to hear the voice in across line “ahniyo.. it’s ok oppa” she said.

. I couldn’t hear their conversation. I can only hear Hyunae's. I’m really sure, the person who call her isn’t her ‘real’ oppa. It's must be her oppa’s best friend. The way she talked to him is sounded.. awkward? ugh whatever.

“eo.. geurae oppa..” she paused "ne.." she ended the conversation and hang up the phone.

I clear my throat and I ask her curiously. “your oppa?”

“my oppa’s best friend” she said.

“aaa.. that oppa again? the person who was often calling you?” I asked synically.

“yea..” she answered and starting to eat.

“it seemed that he likes you so much.. since he always keep in touch with you” I said with jealousy. Those thing are bugging me. Seriously.

She paused and looked at my eyes. I was taken aback seeing her. “w-wae? Go eat your meals.. before it getting more cold” i said and smile to her. Covering my jealousy face.

She blinked her eyes fore several times and gives me what’s-wrong-with-you look and started to eating her meals again. Hyunae-yah.. You know what? I’m jealous right now. I’m jealous because he was often calling you. You didn’t even know my feeling towards you. Sigh.

[end of Jongin’s POV]

 

 

 



 

 

[Seoul]

 

It was about 12hours time lag between Seoul and NY. Kyungsoo. He’s in his house, just woke up and waiting for his best friend, Baekhyun to come over to his house. It’s a huge house, with contemporary style, exposed pre-formed concrete panel walls and have a Zen-like stillness to the monochromatic interior. Every corner of his house are well arranged into a neat structured whole. He loves to organized things. His home is in expensives real estate residential areas, it’s occupied with his family’s private house. Yeah, He is well-off. His parents' house is near to Kyungsoo's. They aren't living under the same rooftop but their home is linked to each other.

 

     [Kyungsoo’s POV]

I just woke up and looked at the clock. It’s 8am. I took the remote and clicked the button to open the curtains. The sun is shining so brightly. It’s gonna be a bright day. Tried to get up from my bed but my body was reluctant to do so. So I decided to lean on my bed for a while. There is a girl with dark brown long hair appeared on my mind, smiled to me. She's looks cute with her eyes smile. She is Hyunae. She is the first person that I thought when I woke up. I once heard a quotes saying that "The first person you think of in the morning or last person you think of in the night, is either the cause of your happiness, or your pain". Is that right? yes.. It is!

 

 

I decided to call her.  I took my cell phone and slide the screen. Hold the speed dial number 3, tried to call someone. I heard the first dial tone until it takes 3 times the dial tone and...

yeoboseyo?” she answered my call. I was so happy to hear her voice.

“eo Hyunae-yah.. oppa-yah..” i said and smiled.

“O! oppa..” she answered.

“how are you?” I said. God, Its sounded awkward.

“I’m great here.. how about you oppa?” she answered and asked me back.

I blushed and cleared my throat. “waah.. it’s good to hear that.. yeah.. me too.. have you eaten?” I said and asked again with hesitate.

“yea.. I’m eating right now..” she answered.

“o.. geurae? Mian, if I bothered you..” I said apologize.

“ahniyo.. it’s ok oppa..” she said with laughed.

I smiled. My heart was pounding faster. “just go on.. finish your meals.. I have to prepare something before your oppa come over to my house” I said with smile on my face.

“eo.. geurae oppa..” she said.

“take care Hyunae-yah..” I said and bit my bottom lip while I’m smiling.

“ne..” she ended the call.

 

I hang up my cell phone and threw it to my left side. Rolling on the bed because the happiness. I can’t stop smiling and make a laughing in a high note. Ah~ I think I’m getting fonder with her.

 

 



Annyeong~

Here's some updated!

All of the pics aren't mine.

Sorry for all wrongs grammar or phrases^^

Thanks for subscribed! :D

-봄이♥♥