I HOPE ALWAYS BESIDE YOU

Love You,Blode Hair Boy

 

Nichkhun prov

                   Today is Taec birthday, he invite me to follow him to his villa in his grandmother’s village.

                “Maybe I can’t join you Taec, I must prepare for music festival next week…” I try to reject him, but he just nodded understand.

                 “Okay, never mind… but don’t blame me if you can’t meet Wooyoung, because he is joining this.”

                I looking blank, what?! Wooyoung join this? Ah, I can’t slide over this.

                “mmh… okay I’ll join you, when we depart?”

                “At 5p.m Khun, so get ready I’ll pick you up…”

                “What?! Hei, how many person in your car?”

                “hahaha, of course we don’t drive the car, we use my van, okay? See you Khun…”

                “all right, see you..”

                I close my phone and then immediately take a bath and prepare for my trip, I must looking good in front my Wooyoung.

                But it’s still long time, now still at 2pm.

Wooyoung prov

              “YA…!!! Wooyoung-ah, hurry up, prepare your self. we will go after 3 hour” Junsu shouted me, aish… what the hell!! I really lazy for join his agenda. But Junsu forced me for join it.

                “YA…!! Hurry up! You are really late boy! Aish..!!”

                “Be patient hyung, argghhh.. you unfortunate..!, I’ll take a bath now. Please help me prepare my shirt and everything… okay?” I immediately take my towel.

                “Aish this person is ahhhh….!!!!” I listening Junsu beef about me.

Nichkhun prov

                “Nichkhun… come on, we must pick up Junsu now..” Taec call me from his van, I saw in his van there was Chansung and his boyfriend, Junho.

                “Hi Khun hyung, nice to meet with you again…”

                “Hi Channie, long time no see..hahaha “

                “Hi Hyung,…” Junho greet me, Chansung look mazed.

                “You know Khun hyung,Nuneo?” Chansung asked him

                “Yes, I met him when I went to Supermarket last week with Wooyoung…”

                “Yes Chansung, we met when I went to supermarket…”

                “Okay, everybody … Are you ready? Come on Channie, lets go..!”

                Chansung drive the van, Junho sitting beside his boyfriend of course, Taec with I sitting in second seat.

                Then, My heart beating so fast when our van has arrived at Junsu’s house.

                Dug dug dug dug dug dug… this is so fast.!!!

                I saw Junsu come out from his house, but I don’t see Wooyoung. Junsu hug his boyfriend and shake hand with me.

                “Where is Wooyoung?” Taec ask him, Junsu shake his head

                “I don’t know, maybe he can’t join us, he rejected me when I invite him.., Sorry Taec.”

                What the Hell!! Taec said that Wooyoung will join this, but now? Arrgghh.. my mood is lose pronto.

                “Hyung! Can you help me..!!” one voice horrified us. Wooyoung come out with two big bags. He shocked when he saw me standing beside his brother.

                “Come on, let me help you…” I exactly take his bag and put it into baggage.

                “Wooyoung…….” Junho run and hug his friend, also Chansung. Wooyoung hug back his friend.

                “Come on, let’s go… we will late…” Taec exactly enter the van. Junsu should take his seat beside Wooyoung. But Taec pull Junsu’s waist.

                “Baby, sit beside me, would you like to see me alone without you?”

                Junsu laugh, “of course dear, I am sorry… Wooyoung, you can sit beside Nichkhun, okay?”. Wooyoung nodded, and I feel happy. Thanks very much taec, I love you. Kkk~~

No prov

                The van was run, the people in the van was busy with their couple, but not for Nichkhun and Wooyoung, they are only silent and don’t talk about anything, they play with their mind. Wooyoung think that he will made Nichkhun uncomfortable beside him. But Nichkhun has the other mind, he think how to make Wooyoung feel nice with mim.

                Wooyoung looked sleepy, his head is bounce and his eyes are closed, Nichkhun immediately took Wooyoung’s head and leaned his head to his shoulder. Nichkhun’s heart is beating so fast. Wooyoung’s head now near with his. Nichkhun can see Wooyoung chubby cheeks and pink lip.

Nichkhun prov

                I saw his hand up his thigh, I really want hold his hand, but I still worried he will wake up and mad at me. I saw Taec and Junsu sleep, Chansung and Junho focus with their joke.

                Nobody knows if I try to hold his hand, and… hap! I hold his and. God… my heart like playing the drum, very fast.

                His hand is very soft, like baby skin. I keep holding his hand, and I shocked when he hold back my hand, and his body closer to me. But his eves still closed, I think he is dreaming now, dreaming about someone he’s like. God, I am jealous.

                He whisper something, I try to make my head closer to him to know what he said.

                “Nichkhun~”

                WHAT THE HELL?!!! He called my name? Disbelief…!! I feel want to jump and scream loudly because I am happy now. I hold tight his hand and kiss his fontanel softly. Please, stop the time and let me stay like this with my cute boy.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

owh, my bad story.. please forgive me for all my mistake.. :(