Just want to tell you that I LOVE YOU

Just want to tell you that I LOVE YOU [shortfic]

One year has passed. Nicole's birthday comes. Kris was waiting for it for a long time. Because he wants to give Nicole a special thing on the day she was born. Kris helped Nicole dressed beautifully. Carefully selected a hairpin to set up on her hair, even he helps her make up (in fact Kris can only apply lipstick on Nicole lips).

Are you going to do? Why do you make up for me?

Because today is a special day, I wish you must so beautiful

Huh, a special day? What is day?

When we go to where we need to go, I'll tell you.

Where do we go?

Secret!

Kris took Nicole to the Korean ancient village. It is located on the outskirts of Seoul.

I love this place. It's so beautiful and peaceful like as you. I know you can’t see it but I’m still want take you go to here because I wanted to propose to my wife in this place.

Kris… - Nicole startled after hear what Kris said. She is always looking for ways to evade this. Nicole turned away but Kris held her back and make she face to him. Kris elevated Nicole hand and put it on his left chest - where his heart was beating.

I wanted to bring you here from a long time ago but I didn't have enough confidence to do it. Today is the 22nd birthday of you and it was supposed to be our wedding anniversary. But because of my stupid that it didn't come true so i choose today to fix my mistakes

But Kris, I told you … - Nicole trailed off.

Just stay and listen what I say - Kris put his finger on Nicole lips which makes she keep quite.

Nicole, you always say that I'm the target of your life, but you never know that you're my life's dream. Not only now but for a long time, deep in my heart always have your presence. I've been many times to deny it but in the end I failed. I need you. You can't see that makes you feel inferior, but to me you will always be the perfect girl. No one can replace you. I don't care what others say or what they think. I just need see you and beside you that was enough. I know I'm a still many cons, but please accept my heart – Kris put a ring on Nicole finger.

Nicole can’t reply to Kris, she could only rely on Kris chest and sobs. Nicole knew that she couldn't resist sincerity of Kris anymore.

Kris gently wiped away the tears on Nicole cheeks. Kris raised her chin up and put on her lips for a kiss. Nicole she closed her eyes and respond to his kiss. Kris wraps his arms around her waist and kissed her more passionately.

Nicole?

Huh?

Happy birth day!

Thank you, oppa!

I told you this?

What this?

I LOVE YOU – Jung Nicole, now and forver – Kris said when he’s still kiss Nicole.


Thank to my Subscribers and readers.

Thank for all your comments!