Roc The Life~

Bottle Pop~ Ready to strut into the k-pop industry!
Hi~ So I thought i'd write my little message up here for this chapter :P I just wanna say that I know I've been POV's for every character but I work off my iPod and sometime's it's actually really hard thinking of what to say and trying to be equal. So from now on I wont be doing that but you'll all have the same 'fic time', or if I do it wont be as long as the other ones so some might be short and others might be long etc. And also, pleeeaaassee keep commenting because it's what keeps me motivated to write ^^ Anyways, enjoy! <3

~~~~~

Faeri's POV 

"Hello?" I say answering the phone half asleep. "Fae, answer the door!" CRAP IT'S BIHO CEO. I run downstairs grabbing my nightie and open the door. "I'm so so sorry, all the girls are all asleep and I can't hear the door from the top floor." 
"It's fine, it's fine, just get the other girls up it's urgent." I head out of the door and press the doorbell which is hooked up to every room. You can hear each one of them groaning from up the stairs. "GET UP CEO BIHO'S HERE."

After two minutes, everyone's downstairs, some half asleep but never mind. "So girls, you've been  working hard so hard, and you've managed to finish your album! Soo.. The teaser's being made ANNNDDD we're gonna officially announce you to the public.. In a slightly different way." All the girls perk up. "Today, I want you to record yourself singing this song I've prepared BUT you're heads are gonna be cut off." 
"So the public are just gonna see our s?" Lin replies. "Well that wasn't exactly my plan.. Just dont wear tight things! Wear things that express you."
"Where will this be uploaded to?" Aeyong asks. "Ooh! That reminds me! You'll each have a YouTube channel, and twitter when you debut of course, but on  your YouTube please try and upload things. It's your YouTube so you can do what you like but you'll be given them when you debut."
"Do we introduce ourselves?" Orchid asks blankly. "Nope! You're all anonymous until your teaser! But there's going to be a bit of a wait between the teaser and the MV as we want to keep them wanting more. Don't worry though, we're not going to do an SM and wait about a year for the group to actually debut.. I never said that." He whispers at the end earning a few giggles. "Anyway, here's the song you'll be singing: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAbmbs2Cd6o&feature=youtube_gdata_player)" He says handing out the music sheets.

Haneul's POV

"Roc the life? This is my song" Lin says surprised. "Haha yes it is Lin, we thought we'd use this song as it is in English so it'll cater to everyone, hopefully" This is going to be so much fun. "So when you start the video, just say, 'Hi we are Bottle Pop, here's an original song for you!' and that's it. Nothing more nothing less. Also we really need a fanclub name for you! Right! Well I'll go now, but before I do I just want to say how pleased we all are with your progress and that when you debut you'll do us proud." he says smiling and Fae sees us out.

"Right, where shall we record this thing?" Songki says looking around. "Ermm.. Maybe outside?" She says. "Nah, the weather's not looking great and plus people will hear us sing and we don't want stalkers if someone puts two and two together" Orchid says with thought. "Maybe we should just record it here on the sofa with the wall lit up behind us?" "Perfect." We all agree.

We've finished recording the song now! It was actually really good fun even if it was a little awkward making sure not to put our faces in their due to the height difference between all of us. 

Songki's POV

We all sit looking at the laptop, frantically refreshing our YouTube page waiting for the upload. "When are they going to upload it already?!" 
"Wow I feel like a fangirl again for my own group." Fae laughs. "ITS UP!" I shout as I hit the play button. 'I wrote my name on the stars~' plays in the background as we continue to refresh the page on a new tab watching the the views counter race up. "LOOK LOOK!" Aeyong says pointing at her iPhone. OH MY GOSH WE'RE ALREADY ON ALL THE NEWS SITES AND ALLKPOP! "This finally feels real!" Lin says an article on her phone. "Listen listen, Naver said 'clearly they're talented and all the hype's been worth it! I think i can say we'll all be waiting eagerly to see more of this group that's 'perfection'." WOOOWW. 

"THREE THOUSAND AND SIX HUNDRED HITS ALREADY." Aeyong exclaims. It's been half an hour and we're still freaking out by all the response. 

Orchid's POV

Everyone's finally calmed down. It took a few hours but it's done now. "Hey guys~ how about tonight we all have a little sleepover, just down here?" Aeyong proposes. I'm in such a good mood i don't even mind. "Maybe we can invite some.. People."