Trade

Trade

 

2 Years ago this young couple went night shopping together, when he came out of the store his girlfriend wasn’t anywhere to be found. He called the police and they search for a long time but there wasn’t any sigh of her. It been while but he never lost faith that one day they will find her again, her parents left town after they couldn’t find her. He does his daily routine everyday until it was early November when he was on his way home and saw a girl on his door steps. He carry her inside and lay her down. It was around midnight when she woke up and saw this man back facing her, she make a sound and he turn around to face her.

 

"Hi." looking at her

She stare back and look around "Whe..where am i?"

"Your in my house, I saw you pass out outside my house so I bought you inside." turn to put his pen away "Would you like something to drink?" stood up

"Ye..yes please."

 

He went to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water, juice over to the girl sitting on his bed. She took the water and drink it. She look at the man that was staring at her.

 

"Thank you for helping me?" bow to him

"Where are your parents? Where do you live?"

Look down "I don’t have any parents."

He walk up to her "Then do you have anywhere to go?" she shook her head no "Ok, why don’t you stay with me..i can take care of you for while."

Look up at the man in front of her "Really? You don’t even know me? "

"Then we can starting now. My name is Changmin, what's yours?"

"Jo..Joohyun."

Stick his hand out "Alright then Joohyun, nice to meet you."

 

She took his hand and shake it, he show her his house and where the restroom, bedroom, kitchen and other things are. He made a room for Joohyun since he has other extra room. The next morning they both went to buy some stuff for Joohyun. They came back home and he was putting her bed on while she puts her cloths away. They were getting hungry so they went to the kitchen and start cooking, they eat the food they cook and talk more about each other. When Changmin doesn’t work he would take Joohyun out to park or hiking. It was the beginning of winter and they both put up tree and decoration for Christmas.

 

"Oppa, you forgot the angel."

Grab the angel from her "Thank you Joohyun."

Came down from the ladder "Do you like it?"

"Wow, it's beautiful." her big eyes are showing

"You never had a christmas before?" said looking at the girl

She look down and then at him "No. "

"It's ok, from now on you will. "touch her hair

 

Joohyun smile at Changmin and they both went into the kitchen to cook some food. It was snowing hard one night and Joohyun decided to go outside and wait for Changmin. She took an umbrella with her, she was standing near the bus stop when she saw Changmin walking out of the bus. She ran towards him and he was surprise to see her waiting for him.

 

"Joohyun what are you doing out here?" went under the umbrella

"I wanted to make sure you your ok." smile at him

"Of course I'll be ok, come lets go inside before you get sick." grab the umbrella from her hand

 

They both walk back to the house, Joohyun went to make some chocolate for them. They both sat down watching the snow fall down, soon Joohyun fell asleep and he carry her to bed. He look at her sleeping peaceful on her bed.

 

"Joohyun, why did you appear into my life?" touch her cheek "Sleep tight angel."

 

Changmin walk out and went to his room, the next morning he woke up smelling some pancakes and eggs ready for him. After he finish eating Joohyun walk Changmin to the bus stop and watch him leave, she comes back home and clean the house around when she found a picture of a girl.

 

"I wonder who she is? They look close to each other." putting the photo back

 

Joohyun decided to go out for a walk after finish cleaning and cooking, on her way back to the house she decided to make some snow man. Joohyun made three snow man two were girls and one was Changmin. Later that night when he came home and saw the three snow man he had a smile on his face.

 

"Joohyun did you make those snow man?"

Nod her head "Do you like it? "

"Yeah, why three?"

She look at him kind of scared/worry " I..i was cleaning and I saw a photo of a girl, and she seem important to you so I made other one for her. " look at him

"Oh, thank you." Changmin said and walk away

 

Joohyun follow Changmin into the kitchen, she walk behind him. Joohyun put her hands around his waist and hug him from the back, he was surprise at her sudden action and remove her hand. She look at him sad.

 

"I'm sorry." said and left the kitchen

 

Changmin curse under his breath and walk to his room, he close the door and lay on his bed. He took out the photo of him and his girlfriend.

 

"Yeon Hee, where are you?" kiss the photo

 

He went to sleep, the next morning he woke and food were on the plate waiting for him. He look around and couldn’t find her, so he went into her room and saw her starring out the window.

 

"Joohyun." said with his soft voice

She turn around and saw him " Changmin oppa."

"Come eat with me."

"I'll eat later." try to smile at him

Sigh " About last night, I'm sorry."
"I'm the one that should say sorry, I should of known my place."

"Don’t say that." walk up to her " Thank you." held her hand

She look up at him " Oppa."

 

Changmin lead Joohyun into the kitchen with him, they both eat together before he goes off to work. Soon it was Christmas and Changmin workplace was close for the holiday, he spend his time talking and telling Joohyun story. On Christmas night Changmin put on a song and he pull Joohyun to dance with him, they were dancing together, laughing, eating, songs through out the house.

 

Many months of them being together Changmin starts to fall for Joohyun, and plan to tell her about his feeling. He came home early one day to get his surprise for Joohyun ready, but he got a call from someone.

 

(Phone Call)

 

"Hello?" said Changmin

"Is this Shim Changmin?"

Look at the id caller "Who this?"

"You don’t know me, but I have something you want."

"Who is this?"

"My name is Yunho and I have someone you been looking for while now."

He thought of his girlfriend "Sooyoung? Where is she?"

"If you give me that girl I'll trade your girlfriend or that girl."

"Why do you want her? "

"Do you want your girlfriend or not? "

Thought for a bit "Where? "

 

(Phone End)

 

Changmin clean everything up again and put them away, he was thinking back and forth but he knows that he needs to get his girlfriend back. He got ready and decided to go out for fresh air when Joohyun came. They saw each other and Joohyun give him her sweetest smile, he just left her standing by the door like a fool. She didn’t understand what she did that would made him mad, she went inside and waited for Changmin to come home. It was around midnight when he came back, he was drunk from drinking to much. Joohyun put him to sleep and he grab her hand.

 

"Joohyun forgive me."

"Oppa? You didn’t do anything wrong?"

 

He just smile at her and she left his room, within couple of weeks since Changmin got a call from this man name Yunho he kind of stay away from Joohyun. It was February 14 when Changmin took Joohyun out, she didn’t think of anything since she was happy he took her out. When they got to the woods it was just them, they got out and went walking together. Joohyun held onto Changmin hand.

 

"Oppa thank you."

Felt sadness "For what?"

"Your kindness, warmth, love."

"Joohyun." Changmin voice was shaking a little

"Oppa, I know you love her..i will never replace her." held his hand tighter

 

Joohyun and Changmin reach the car where they parked, they both saw a car across the street and when the man in there came out Joohyun knew who he was. She looked at Changmin with tears in her eyes, she try to get away but Changmin grab her hand and pull her towards the man across from them. He came out of the car with a girl in the back car, he show Changmin her face and it was really her, he couldn’t believe that she was still alive. Yunho grab Joohyun from Changmin hand and force her into his car. Changmin hug Yeon Hee as he watch Joohyun tears fell down her face, she was hurt by what he did.

 

"Thank you for finding me her." said Yunho

 

Changmin just look at Yunho then back to Joohyun who in the back seat, he was hurt for doing this to her. He saw how much she was hurt by his action, she couldn’t take her eyes off him and the women in his arm. She look at him with the most hurtful expression on her face. She ask him to let her say something to Changmin and he agree. He roll down the window for her.

 

"Changmin oppa, I'm not mad at you for what you did. I know from the start that loving you was going to hurt but I still fall in love with you anyways. Oppa live a good life with the one you love, I don’t regret anything because I got to meet you, love you, care for you, and be by your side for while. Oppa be safe. Please love Changmin oppa with all your heart, he means everything to me when I mean nothing to him."

 

 Changmin eyes were fill with tears when Joohyun said she meant nothing to him. His tears came down as he see the car in front of him going farther and farther away. He was about to go after when he felt someone pulling him. He turn around and saw his girlfriend.

 

"Changmin." she said with her soft voice

He look down at her "Yeonhee."

"Thank you for getting me back." hug her again

 

Changmin and Yeonhee went back to his house, he took her to the bathroom and he went into Joohyun room. In there he saw her photos and some photos of him, he walk up to her desk and open the drawer. He spot a pink notebook and decided to open it.

 

(Reading Joohyun Note)

 

As Changmin starts to read her note he smile at the things she said and wrote down, but when he reach December he saw what she said.

 

December 23, 2011

 

"I was hurt to find out that Oppa already have someone he loves." look at the sad face she drew on the paper "But that wont change my feelings for oppa, he the best oppa in the world."

 

December 25, 2011

 

"The happiest day of my life, I get to dance, laugh, and see him laughing." saw the three big smiling faces

 

January 12, 2012

 

"Something is wrong with oppa, he not smiling, not happy to see me anymore." saw the sad face again " Did I do something wrong?" wrote down the question mark three times

 

January 17, 2012

 

"Oppa starts to ignore me more, I want to talk with him..i miss his voice." look at the sad face with tears dropping

 

January 29, 2012

 

"Oppa, I want to tell you that I love you..but everytime I try you push me away."

 

February 13, 2012

 

"Changmin oppa, tomorrow might be the last time I see you..i know your hiding something from me. I wont be mad at you, because of you I can open my eyes again, see love in this world, and you give me the chance to have love you." he saw a wet spot on note book

 

February 14, 2012

 

"It's Valentine Day, I made breakfast for my oppa, I hope he like it..Oppa today will be our last day together, I'll leave you so you can go and find Yeonhee the girl you love..I'll help you find her when I'm gone. Oppa when the time is right, I will  come back and be by your side. Smile Shim Changmin. "

 

(Close The Notebook)

 

Changmin heard Yeonhee coming out and he put her notebook back and walk out of her room, she saw her boyfriend and walk up to him.

 

"Why are you sad?"

Look down at her "What?"

"I know your sad."

"Oh, I got some dust in my eyes. " smile at her

"Oppa." grab his hand " Thank you for loving me."

 

Changmin smile at her and they went to the kitchen, she didn’t know how to cook so he does the cooking. In the middle of cooking she walk up to Changmin and back hug him. He stop what he was doing and touch her hand.

 

"Jo..Yeonhee, what's wrong? "

Rest her head on his back "How long have you been with her?"

"Not long."

"Changmin, don’t lie to me ok."

"It's been four months."

"Did she took my place in your heart?"

He try to turn but she wouldn’t let him" Yeonhee why are you asking?"

"Just tell me."

"No." he knew he's lying " No one can take you place." turn around to kiss her forehead

 

Yeonhee kiss Changmin and they turn off the stove and lights in the kitchen, they went into his room and sleep. In the middle of the night she heard Changmin talking and woke up to find him talking in his dreams. When morning came he got ready and went to work, he went out and notice that their wasn’t any breakfast on the table he walk over and touch the seat that Joohyun sits in every morning.

 

"Joohyun are you doing good? Have you eat?" thinking about her

 

Changmin went to his workplace and he couldn’t focus on his work, his friends told him to go home and relex for couple days. As he was walking home he saw a girl that looked like Joohyun, he follow her and she went into this club. Changmin was about to turn away from the club when he heard her voice, he turn to face the club and saw her standing there.

 

"Jo..Joohyun." looking at her

She look at him and bow" Sir would you like to come in."

"Sir? It's me Changmin."

Look at him weird "I'm sorry sir, but I don’t know anyone name Changmin."

 

He didn’t understand what's going on, he look around and saw other girls working in shorts and tight tee shirt. He turn back to look at the girl in front of his eyes.

 

"Joohyun, why are you wearing these?" grab her hand

"Sir, let go of me..i'm not Joohyun." try to push his hand away

Held both her hands" Don’t lie."

"Stop, I'm not your Joohyun, I'm Seohyun. " got his hand off her and push him away from her

"Joohyun why are you doing this?" grab her hand again

 

Changmin and the girl name Seohyun were struggling with each other until these body guard came and push Changmin out. They told him to leave before he got hurt, he left to his house and later came back. He was outside in his car and waited until this girl name Seohyun comes out of the club. He waited and waited until it was around 1 in the morning when most people are already sleeping. She starts walking home when Changmin follow her, she knew someone was following and she turn to look and saw that man again.

 

"Sir, stop following me." she shouted at him

"I just want to talk."

She look at him with the "Yeah right" face "I'm not your Joohyun and I don’t know her."

"Then I want to know you better." he said kindly

She look at her watch and back at him " It's late I have to get home."

"I'll take you home."

"How would I know you wont hurt me."

"Promise."

 

Seohyun walk towards his car and she give him the address to her house, in the car it was silent for until they reach her house. She offer him to go inside and he did.

 

"You live here alone?" look around

Nod her head "Yeah."

"How long have you been here?"

Thinking " about 2years now." look at him "You say I look like a girl you knew?"

"Yes."

"What's her name again?" took her shoe off

"Joohyun."

"Who she to you?" hang her purse

"Someone that stamped my heart."

"Ah, your girlfriend?" turning her back on him

"Not really, I never got the chance to tell her I love her before I send her away."

Turn to face him "Away? Where?"

"It's a long story."

"Ah, would you like to drink something." walking into the kitchen

"Water would be fine."

 

Changmin stood up and check all the photo in her living room, he walking around looking when she came back with his water.

 

"Do you have a photo of that girl you love?"

"Do you want to see it? "

Nod her head "I want to know how much does she look like me."

 

Changmin took out his wallet and grab a picture he hide it deep inside his wallet, he give it to her and she was shock at how much they looked like.

 

"Wow, we do look alike." looking at Changmin

"Yes you two do." had a bitter smile

"Where is she?"

He look kind of upset " I trade her for my girlfriend."

"Wait what?" sound and look confuse

" My currant girlfriend went missing 2 years ago, and when I found Joohyun she filled my loneliness, fill my heart with her love then out of the blue I got a call from this guy name Yunho, he said he will trade Yeonhee who my girlfriend for Joohyun. " look at the girl name Seohyun

"Um, wow..so do you know where she is now?"

"No."

"You should go home, your girlfriend must be worry about you."

Look at the time "Sorry for taking so much of your time."

"It's ok, thanks for the ride home." smile at him

 

It's been a month since Joohyun was gone, and met Seohyun. Yeonhee wasn’t the same girl from 2 years ago, not the one he loved so much. But he still stays with her and care for her, when her parents came to visit after they heard the news.


" Yeonhee." said her parents

"Mom, Dad." ran to them

Hug their daughter " How are you? Did you eat well for the last two years?"

"Mom, I miss you so much." hug her tighter

 

They spent the whole day with Yeonhee and Changmin, it was time for her parents to go back home. As her parents walk to the car she shouted for them to wait. She went inside and grab her things, and came out to meet Changmin.

 

"Oppa, I know your heart isnt with me anymore..i wont stop you from loving other girl..thank you for still caring about me." kiss him on the cheek " Oppa, find the girl you love."

 

Yeonhee ran down to her parents car and got in, they wave bye to Changmin and he stood there waving back at them.

 

"I'm sorry Yeonhee. " walk back inside the house

 

It's been one and a half months since he last saw Joohyun, he couldn’t find her but with Seohyun he could still have hope of finding Joohyun. When Seohyun doesn’t work they go to different city to find Joohyun. So far they only went to one other city since Seohyun had to work a lot, they became friends after meeting couple of times.

 

"Seo." he shouted from his car

"Coming." close the door to her apt

 

Seohyun ran down since it was raining, she got in and he give her a small towel to dry her hair. They headed to the next city on the list, during their way there she fell asleep. He miss seeing Joohyun sleep that he touch her cheek, she woke up from his soft touch.

 

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok, I know you must miss her."

"A lot."

"Oh we need to exit, I need to use the restroom."

"Ok."

 

The next exit was coming up and they headed to a gas station to fill up the gas and use restroom. Seohyun went inside first and then Changmin came in after. When he went inside to pay he saw Seohyun looking at some food, he walk over to her.

 

"Seohyun."

 

The girl turn around and saw him, her eyes got teary and he didn’t know what's wrong with her.

 

"Seohyun?"

"Seohyun?" she said

"Jo..Joohyun." kind of shock

"Changmin oppa." hug him "Oppa, I thought I will never see you again."

"Joohyun, is it really you?"

"Yes oppa." he hug her tighter " I miss you."

"I miss you too. "

 

Changmin found Joohyun in a small town about an hour away from where he live, they were still hugging when Seohyun came out and walk over to him.

 

"Is this Joohyun?"

Break the hug "Seohyun, yes this is my Joohyun..the girl I told you about."

"Oppa?"

"Joohyun she came with me to find you."

"Thank you Seohyun."

"Joohyun, your are really pretty."

"We look the same, so we are both pretty." said Joohyun

"Come, let's go home." grab both the girls hand

 

Changmin held onto the two girls hand and took them back into the car with him, he drove back to their city. When he got there he saw a car outside his house, when he got out and saw that it was Yunho.

 

"What are you doing here? "

"I came for my girl."

"She not yours."

"She belongs to me."

 

Both man were going back and forward with each other until the two girls came out, Yunho saw Joohyun and other girl. He was shock to see other Joohyun, he walk up to her.

 

"Joohyun."

"Yunho oppa is that you."

 

Yunho look at the other girl that looked like Joohyun, she had tears in her eyes and jump on Yunho. She hug him.

 

"Oppa, it's me Seohyun..i been looking for you."

"Seo..Seohyun. " put his hands around her waist " Is it really you Seohyun."

"Yeah, oppa. Its really me." break the hug

 

Joohyun and Changmin look at each other and this smile creep up on their face, they pull the two inside the house. Since then they all became friends and lived with each other, sometimes when both the girls play a trick on their man they couldn’t tell who is who. But as time goes they could tell them apart, they all lived happily ever after.

 

 

So what do you think of my story? I made it base on the photo of Yunho, Seohyun, and Changmin, I love both man so I had to make Seohyun into two girls..haha..anyways I hope you enjoy it. ^^