Feelings for my little brother?! No wayyyy

In love with my hot step brother

Donghae p.o.v----

"YAH! YAH! YAH! YOU ARE LATE HYUKKIE!!!" I pointed an accusing finger to Hyukkie who just walked in the door.

"WHAT THE HECK!? WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE BACK AT WHEREVER YOUR SCHOOL IS AT!!" He yelled.

"NOT THE POINT! YOU'RE LATE!!" I yelled again, okay so this is what happned. Heechul and I decided well... I decided that we should follow them to make sure they were going home. Heechul didnt want to since he was driving, so i bribed him into buying his favorite hair products for a month then he made a freaking U-turn and started following them. 

"How did you even get here before i did?" He asked me, i was about to say something when Heechul beat me to it.

"Well you're overprotective brother over here sneaked in through the back door while you and Siwon were standing in your front door, he wanted to see if you actually come in your house without the Siwon guy. I came in through the door too, he saw that you still didnt come in and was plotting on ways to destroy Siwon if you didnt come in the house in the next 5 seconds. It was already 4 seconds then you walked in the house, and now we are all here in the living room. Dont blame me for the Confusion you're brother is a wakkledoo."

"Shut up Chullie! What took you so long hm?? You got busy with Siwons mouth or what?" I asked with a stern voice, he started chocking on air apparently.

"YAH! I WAS NOT DOING NOTHING OF THE SORT!!!" He yelled.

"LIER! THEN WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO GET IN THE HOUSE!!"

"OH YEAH 5 SECONDS IS SUCH A BIG ING DEAL!!!"

"DONT GET LOUD WITH ME CHILD!"

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold up." *Heechul walks to the kitchen then comes back with popcorn in his hands* "Continue."

"Where did you eve.. nevermind. Hyukkie, i said Siwon can not be your boyfriend."

"Siwon isnt my boyfriend, who do you think you are to tell me who and who i can and can not date!!" 

"Im your older brother, you're supposed to listen to what i say!"  

"No i ing dont! You're not even my blood brother!!" He yelled back, i didnt say anything back. He huffed then stomped to his room. 

"Whoa, Hae... that was.. something..." Heechul said stuffing his mouth with popcorn, i plopped myself on the couch grabbing some of the popcorn.

"Aishh, this kid. I know we're not blood related but ughhh!" I covered my face with my hands, heechul took my hands from my face.

"Yah dont do that, you have butter on your fingers, it'll do bad to your skin. Since you guys arnt blood related, why are you so protective of the boy?" He asked me.

"Ofcourse im protective! We are family, it doesnt matter if we arnt blood related. Ever since he was a kid i always felt the need to protect him you know.... having him near me where i can keep an eye on him you know. I dont want people getting close to him without me knowing who they are." 

"But that Siwon guy looked really nice. I mean come on, he had movie star ing looks! He looks like such a gentlemen!" 

"Shut up! No! I am not allowing that to happen!" I said covering my ears to avoid Chullies rants. 

"Do... Think.. Him.?" 'Eh what he say?'

"whhhaatttt!!!!???" I said still covering my ears, he said it again but i still didnt catch it.

"WHHHHAAATTTT???!!!" He pulled my hands away from my ears.

"AISHH! FISH HEAD! I SAID!! DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOUR STEP BROTHER!!!!!??" I blinked a few times... when the words finally sunk into my head i blushed.

"I... I.. Nooo! Feelings for my little brother?! No wayy!!" I waved my hand for emphasis, I dont think so.. im not interested in men... but... but would that explain why im always so clingy and childish towrds him? No.. nah cant be... but.. am i really protective over him just because he;s my brother? 

"What a lier! You know it wouldnt be insist if you guys arnt related." Heechul cooed.

"Shut up! Im not attracted to men!" 

"Deniall.. thats how it starts!" He laughed, i threw a couch pillow at him and it hit him in the face, i started laughing.

"Alright, well lets get going. We have classes tomorow, lets go say bye to your brother." 

"Alright."

Eunhyuk p.o.v---

'UGHH! STUPID HAE! WHAT AN IDIOT! OFCOURSE SIWON ISNT MY BOYFRINED! BUT ITS NOT YOUR CHOICE TO DECIDE IF HE IS OR ISNT! AISHHH!! WHY DO I EVEN LOVE YOU!?' I was throwing pillows all over my room, when i siddenly felt the urdge to pee. I walked out of my room and was about to go to the bathroom when i heard Donghaes voice.

"I..I.. nooo!! Feelings for my little brother?! No wayy!!" 'What are they talking about?' I stood there waiting for them to continue, Heechul was telling him that it wouldnt be insist if he did, but then Hae said he doesnt like men. That made me upset.. i know he doesnt but i didnt want him to say it.. 

"Oh Hyukkie! You're out here." I turned around and saw it was Him and Heechul.

"Oh nehh.."

"Listen Hyukkie, im sorry for what i did earlier... I really am an overprotective brother huh..?" He said flashing his famouse innocent smile.

"An overprotective love strucked brother *Cough Cough*" Mumbled Heechul, but i couldnt hear him well.

"Umm what?" I said tilting my head a bit.

"Oh no nothing, aww you're so cute looking confused! If Siwon is a no can i be a go?!" Heechul said reaching out to hug me but Hae pushed him back.

"Dont you touch my brother !" He snapped at him, heechul just smirked.

"Fine fine, you touch him instead." 

"WHHAATT?? IM GOING TO BE TOUCHED?" I blurted out, although i really dont mind hehehe..

"What? No! No one is touching you! We just came here to say bye." Said Hae, i felt sad all of a sudden.

"Come and give brother a hug Hyukkie.!" He said streatching his arms out, i went to him and gave him a hug, "Bye Hyukkie."

"Bye Hae..." I was reluctant to let go but i had too.

"Bye Hae's brother." Said Heechul comming towrds me to give me a hug.

"The hug better be 5 seconds long Chullie!" Hae warned him, he only stuck his tounge out. He pulled me in for a hug, he then whispered something in my ear.

"I know you like your brother." I pulled back a bit and stared at him with wide eyes, he just gave me a smile.

"3, 4, 5! RELEASE!" Hae yelled. Heecul let go of me then suddenly gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Bye Cutie!" The he ran out of the door.

"WHAT THE HELL!? GET BACK HERE!!!" He ran after him, i was left there standing dumbfounded.

"Damn, everybody wants me! But.. how.. how did he know i like him?!"

 

 

 

--------------------

Sorry for the short chapter but i hope you enjoyed it. I got sick...agiain... I have a ing good imunesystem and for me to be getting sick AGAIN is unheard of! IT MUST BE THE END OF THE WORLD!! But ughhh im sick :P Starting tomorow untill January or feburary im going to be busy with school and i'll only be able to update on Fridays and maybe Sundays :(( FML. Sorry if the chapter was ish :((

Subscribe&Comment <3