We'll get through this

Married to a celebrity!

Dong Hae's POV

Sigh. This pregnancy is hard. She is always demanding things. Like icecreame, Nutella or something else. And when she is not sleeping, she is watching TV or nagging on me. But! She is my beautiful wife and I don't care.

"Dong Hae!"

"I'm comming, jagyia!!"

She's right now laying on the couch and wanting icecreame. And I am in the kitchen taking it for her. She wants it with a lot of chocolate sauce and a lot of sprinkles. So that's what she's gonna get!

I got out from the kitchen with her BIG icecreame. It was only vanilla and strawberry and chocolate sauce and sprinkles. I even put some bananas on, so it wouldn't be that bad. Problem is, she doesn't want bananas on, so I hid them, underneath the chocolate sauce, hehe. 

She was sitting on the couch, with her six months big belly and waiting for me and her icecreame. She smiled at me when I gave it to her and gave me a kiss on the cheek. A kiss I knew was more loving than it seemed. I smiled at her and she started to eat. 

We watched TV and she are her icecreame that she showed that she loved so much. After a lot of 'this is good' and 'you really know how I wanty icecreame' the phone rang and, of course, it was Hyuk Jae! 

"Hey Man! What's up?"

"Nothing much. Just wanted to call and see how it was with ____-ah and her belly."

"Oh! It's great! She's feeling fine, right hunny?..."

_____-ah looks and nods at me and then goes back to eating her icecreame and watching TV. I chuckled at her cuteness and went back to the conversation with my friend.

"... She's right now eating icecreame and watching TV!"

I said happily and could hear Hyuk Jae laugh a bit in the background. I put my arm around her waist and she leaned at my shoulder as she ate and I talked. She smiled and I kissed the top of her head.

"Ok, Hae! That's great! Give her my blessing! See you around! Annyong!"

"Yeah, see you around! Bye!"

I put the phone down and looked at her again. Her eyes were concentrating on the screen and her hand moved automatically. And as the icecreame was finished, I took the bowl and put it on the table for her. She whined as I moved and claimed that her back hurt as soon as I moved, so I put her between my legs and started to give her back a massage.

She was indeed sore and it's pretty understandable, since she has to carry around on a big belly all day. And it's just getti g heavier and heavier. She closed her eyes and leaned into my touch as she let out a small moan. 

I asked how it was and she just responded with an 'uhm' and went on with the enjoying part. I giggled a bit and went on, up to her shoulders. Then her neck, her upper arms and then her lower back. She moaned a little more and leaned back against me, stopping my arms and hands from moving. 

I sneaked my hads around her and placed them on top of her belly. She put her hands over and smiled again. Her head landed on my left shoulder and her eyes looked down at our hands. The weeding rings and her engagement ring. We intertwined our hands and I cares the back of hers.

"What do you want it be?"

She asked me and I kissed her cheek. And scince we didn't want them to tell the baby's gender, we were guessing pretty much every day. 

"I girl. So we can name her after you!"

One more kiss and she giggled. 

"What do you want, honey?"

"I actually want a boy, mostly because of the reason that I want him to grown up like you."

"Hm!? Getting famous and loosing his dad just before debute?"

"No, silly! Strong and beautiful! Just like you!"

She kissed my cheek and I tightened my grip around her. I lifted her up and we went to bed.

~~~

Three months later and I was holding her hand and nearly getting it smashed in the birth-room something. She was currently pushing and breathing and counting. Pushing and breathing and counting. Just like the nurse told her to. She was doing a really really good job. 

After hours of it, it was finally over and the doctor took the baby so ____-ah could rest. Outside the room, the rest of SuJu was sitting and waiting. Hyuk and Chul came up to me we talked about the hole prosses. About her water going, the doctor, the nurses and the beautiful baby. 

But then a nurse told me that ____-ah waited for me, so I went. With, those two outside the door reporting to the other members. 

She was laying on the bed and looking out the window. It was snowing outside and the snowflakes danced in the wind. She looked at me when I came over to her and smiled big. We talked a bit about names for the baby as a nurse came in and gave it me. _____-ah was too tired to I took it. She observed us and waited patently for me to tell the gender.

I took away the blanked and revealed its face. It was sleeping but you could still see wether it was a boy or a girl. 

"Honey. We just got ourselves a little baby boy!"


Long time no see! Updated and competed! If you want a sequel, please right who you want to be their son, because I have no idea! Thank you!^^

Love ya'll!!<3