Help me!

Married to a celebrity!

Dong Hae's POV

Okey, so here the thing. I have been working my of in nearly a month thanks to our manager. I hate it. Every night, I would come home to an empty apartment. The lights would be down, and ___ ah would be a sleep! Why!?

Right now, we were sitting/standing in the dance studio. We were all talking about the song and the dance, but... Not me and Eunhyuk. We were just talking about how I could be able to see her before bedtime. 

Or well, he was talking and I was listening. But when Hee Chul hyung came to us, it was hyung who talked. And the two of us listened. He were talking about different ways of getting away over lunch, or before the schedule were over. 

"... So, if you do like that... I think he will... See you... Hm..."

"Eh, hyung? That's not supposed to happen..."

"I know! I know! But it's just... You're not that... You're pretty clumsy, Hae..."

I looked at him and he and Hyuk Jae nodded slowly as I looked down at the ground. 

"But hey... Isn't practice over?"

We heard Shindong, and just as he said that the door opened and in came my beautiful wife. She was wearing the same outfit as the day we played with water in the kitchen. And she looked just as beautiful. 

I stood up, and went over to her. As she got tears in her beautiful eyes, I hugged her tightly. I could finally do that on daytime! I'm so happy! But why the hell is she crying!?

"Baby? Why're crying?"

She pushed away just enough to look into my eyes. She kissed me and took my head inbetween her hands and looked me in the eyes. This couldn't be good. 

"Hae? We're going to be parents..."

She said. My eyes went huge and I kissed her like never before. I kissed her like tomorrow never would come. 

Okey, so now I had two problems. First: I never had time to see her, and two: now she was pregnant! Okey, just have to say that I am so deadly happy that she is, but I'm afraid she will have to raise it in her own... And I want to see how he grows up. I want it be there web e takes his first step, says his first word. But I'm not sure I can! Argh, !

I looked her in the eyes and she just kept looking at me. I took her had and caressed it. I looked at the ring I gave her as engagement. And then her wedding ring. They were both two proud owners of diamonds. And now I was one. I had my own diamond now that was going to give me one more.

"How long?"

I managed to get out, but just as a whisper. I smiled and she looked down also smiling.

"Three weeks..."

She smiled and looked up. I kissed her again and she put her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. We kisse for a good 5 minutes if not more and got interrupted by the others, clapping their hands. They were cheering and whistling at us. 

"I'm so happy for you, Hae!"

Everyone was cheering and jumping and hugging and screaming and ___ ah started to cry. I held her tight and kissed the top of her head. 

This nine months is going to be hard, but we're gonna get through it together! Just me and her, and the time after is gonna be wonderful!


Hehe, sorry...

Long time no see, but it here now!:D

Comment & Subscribe!<3