Is it Quiet or Is it Silence...?

Secrets, Lies, Love

This is going to be a small update so i hope you enjoy!!!!

Love you <3 <3 <3

 

The dorm was quiet... Or was it just me and I was having another one of my episodes to make the world silent. It becomeing more frequent and my head was starting to hurt, the medication did nothing for me.

I let out another breath and closed my eyes and tried to focus on listening to the noise that was often around me. But no noise came. I stood up from my bed and walked to my bedroom door and pull it open I would often see Infinite lazing around or yelling at one another jokingly but that was not the case the dorm was empty.

My mind started to play tricks on me it started to lie. 'They left you~~~' was what I could hear 'They don't need you... your worthless... They HAT YOU!!!!' My inner voice screamed. Tears ran down from my eyes my ears started to Ring and then screech until it turned into a ungodly scream. I clutched onto my ears Sobbing for it to stop. Trying so hard to put one foot infront of the other to walk forward and without falling flat on my face.

My shoulders shook roughly as my sobs turned into wails I made it out of the hallway and into the dinning room still no one was insight My feet not being able to carry me any longer collapsed underneath me and I fell to the floor landing on my leg which was now facing in a funny angle.

I was still clutching my ears. The screams and the words my mind was telling me about my group, no my family leaving me were sinking in together become louder and louder my blurred vision became more and more so until everything was unsee-able. My ears that were causing this hurt like someone was shoving a pointy object inside it.

My hands shook as I pressed them against my ears.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V:

I arrived back from the hospital I had just gotten the cast that was on my arm taken off and I was walking into the dorm, but something wasn't right, It was quiet yes It has been quiet for a while, but their was a loud scream that came from inside the drom.

I searched for my key hurriedly and Pushed open the door, running to the noise that washed the house. 'Sungjongie' was all I was thinking. I got to the Dinning room in seconds and Saw Sungjong Sitting on the floor his leg in a odd angle and his face tear stained. He was shaking and wailing and Holding his ears. In the gabs of his hands Trails of blood trickled from his ears "Sungjong-ah!!!!!" I yelled running to him and kneeled fastly next to him, but sungjongie didn't notice his eyes were dialated and and he looked like he wasn't even in this world. I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed the first number i had in my cotacts,

"Come on Come on pick up pick up. GOD DAMMIT PICK UP...." The phone stopped ring nad someoen picked up and said annoyed.

"What do you want Sungyeol" Sunggyu-Hyung said

I was freaking out "....Hyung!!! You have to help!!!... Please Omg there is so Much blood... Hyung It Sungjongie he's I don't know but something happeneding Help me Hyung I need your help" I begged sobbing

"Calm down and tell me what happened?!" He yelled

"I ... came home and I found Sungjongie on the floor and He was crying and his ears.... there bleeding Hyung he in pain help" I siad and then Sungjongie Screamed loudly and started to sob again.

"Hyung you gotta help"

"Sungyeol..... call an ambulance and stay with him until you get to the hospital I will call the others and meet you there. Sungyeol thankyou and good luck"

Sunggyu said and then hung up.

I looked at the phone that was in my hand for a second before remembering the whole thing that was happening and called the abulance. After the call was over I looked over to Sungjongie who was still in his own little world He still shaking calmed abit and he was still crying but the wails turned to sobs his ears stopped bleeding too but his hands were still covered in blood.

Oh so much Blood.

So I hope you liked it.....!!!! I like it alot I think its one of my favorite chapters lol