DBSK TO THE RESUE….

Please Stop Time (Toki Wo Tomete)

The girls were watching reporters and fans yelling and screaming from outside.

“What are we going to do?” says Chung-Ae.

“We’ll have to wait and see if it comes down,” says Jin-Ae.

“What are those boys planning to do, man,” yells Mi Hi.

Soo Jin walks over to the window and peak outside, “What can we do to help them?”

“Why are you planning to help them,” asks Mi Hi.

“Cause aren’t we the one that cause the problem.”

“It wasn’t our fault. It’s there?”

“But aren’t we the one that brings them the news?”

“Hey, Soo Jin, what are you saying?”

“Don’t mind her,” says Jin-Ae.

“WHY?’

“Cause she is in her own world wondering how bad it is for them and us,” answers Hyun-Ae.

“WHAT!”

“She’s thinking about what can we do?” says Jin-Ae.

“But sometimes her solutions are not that great,” adds Chung-Ae.

“So what are you all trying to say,” says Mi Hi.

“That she is just worry and she is thinking about many bad things that can happen.” Answers Jin-Ae.

“OH…”

Soo Jin walks back to her chair and sit while the others are sitting also. They all took a deep breath, hoping for the best.

 

DBSK’s apartment:

“We can’t just sit here?” says Changmin.

“Then what do you want us to do?” asks Yuchun.

“We have to help them?”

“How?”

“Well think of something and…”

“And what, get caught again,” says Jaejoong.

“It’s true! We are already in deep trouble,” answers Yunho.

“Hey, Junsu say something. You can’t just ignore it,” shout Changmin.

“Why are you so worked up,” asks Jaejoong.

“Trying to get us out of trouble.”

“Okay. I guess.”

“So has anyone comes up with an idea yet?”

“YES!” yells Yuchun.

“Answer…”

“DBSK to the rescue!”

“What does that supposed to mean?”

“We go rescue them.”

“Well yeah but what are the plan?”

“I don’t know yet!”

“YUCHUN!!!”

“SORRY…”

“Why don’t we do this…?” Jaejoong speaks.

“Continue,” Changmin looks at Jaejoong.

“We can dress up as some worker delivering foods to the girls?”

“All at one time?” asks Yunho.

“True that is too much at one time.”

“Wait, why don’t we go fixes their window,” Junsu suggests.

“That work!” says Yuchun.

Yuchun calls their stylist and ask her to bring five junk suits for them. In couple of minutes the stylist came with the outfits. The stylist asks why they need the clothing for. Yuchun just say that they were going to have some fun. The stylist nods her head and walk out confuse. Yuchun turns to the members and hand them the clothes. He tells them to wear something else inside and when they reach the girl’s house, they can take it off. They all went and dress. Each one of them has a cap and mask to hide their face.

Men overall:

http://chicnfab.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/overall2.jpg

Wearing inside the overall:

Yunho:

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons2/346/3463885/43_2009/ee06f3efca142def_yunho_highcut_3.jpg

Changmin:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Xoslgp75L2o/TD2qJXvMXJI/AAAAAAAAC-s/hmVlsY_hQ2s/s1600/changmin-21.jpg

Jaejoong:

http://mission4jyj.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/1311034492451_1.jpg?w=337&h=500

Yuchun:

http://withjyj.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/tio_02.jpg?w=745&h=521

Junsu:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mbmx_W5RNA4/TigeGjjAaXI/AAAAAAAAL10/yOa2qowoQWk/s1600/2.jpg

 

They walk out to the car. Yunho was driving and Changmin was telling Yunho where to go. They park far enough so that the reporters and fans don’t see them. They walk carrying tools box. Reporters and fans were looking at them but then ignore them. Fans started to shout and reporters started to take pictures of the fans. DBSK walk up to the front door and knock.

 

Girls:

“So are we just going to sit here?” asks Mi Hi.

“Of course! What can we do?” answers Chung-Ae.

“We can try to figure something out.”

“Nope! There is no more hope for that!”

“That’s true. Look outside,” says Hyun-Ae with a disappointed look.

“Calm down! We just have to think. We can’t just give up now,” says Jin-Ae.

“But look outside. How are we going to control all those people?”

“I think we should just tell them the truth,” Soo Jin spoke.

“HOW…” asks Mi Hi.

“I don’t know!”

“Even if we tell them the truth, they’ll just twist our words and put it into something different,” answers Jin-Ae.

They all were so caught into talking and thinking of a way to solve the problem, there was a knock on the door. They all look to see if it was another rock that went through the window. There was no rock so they look at each other.

“Who can it be?” asks Hyun-Ae.

“Maybe its DBSK!” yells Chung-Ae.

“CHUNG-AE!!!” shout Mi Hi.

“It could be them!”

“Chung-Ae, stop dreaming and help us here,” says Jin-Ae.

“FINE…”

Chung-Ae just stands there and didn’t talk. The others one look to see who can it be and who’s going to open the door.

“I’m not going,” says Hyun-Ae.

“Me too!” Mi Hi spoke.

“Well, I guess….” Says Soo Jin and Chung-Ae walks to the door.

“Chung-Ae…” says Jin-Ae.

Chung-Ae opens the door and saw some guy dress in overall. She looks at them.

“How come we have some guy dress in overall like plumber at our doors?”

“HUH...” asks Mi Hi.

“Umm…. How can I help you guy?” asks Chung-Ae ignoring Mi Hi.

Changmin answers, “We’re here to fix your window.”

“Ummm… how did you know that our window needs to be fixed?

“Well…” (Didn’t know what to say)

“We were driving by so we saw a crack through the outside,” Yuchun quickly answers the question.

“Who is it?” asks Mi Hi walking up to Chung-Ae.

“These guys want to fix our window.”

“Wait, fix our window. No one call for them. Wait a minute!”

Mi HI turns around to the other three and asks them but they just shook their head and say no.

“Well, we can repair it for free” Yuchun interrupts.

“Wait,” says Mi Hi.

“What now?” asks Chung-Ae.

“That voice that that guy just spoke seems very familiar to me. Who is it?”

“Who can it be?”

“It’s…. YU….”

Yuchun walks up and cover Mi Hi’s voice before DBSK get caught. Mi Hi was fighting with Yuchun to set herself free. Yuchun push her inside and let the others enter. He quickly turns around and locks the door so no one can come in. Mi Hi and Chung-Ae went over to the other three. They were scare. Yuchun walks up to Mi Hi and grab her hand. He pulls her close to him. Mi Hi was scare and didn’t know what to say or do so were the other girls. Yuchun laugh and Mi Hi recognize the voice. She pulls the mask off and it was Yuchun. She hit him and step on his feet.

“OUCH… that hurts you know.”

“You deserve it!”

“So it was really them that came to help us. See what did I say?” Chung-Ae yells with joy while DBSK is taking off their overall.

The other girls just look at Chung-Ae.

“Well, we’re here to help so what is the plan?” asks Yuchun.

“Aren’t you the one to say here is the plan,” shouts Mi Hi.

“Okay. Calm down you two. We can solve this if only you two stop arguing and let us think,” Jin-Ae speaks.

“FINE!”

The girls walk to the kitchen to discuss while DBSK watch them leave.

“What was the plan?” asks Yuchun again looking at the boys.

“Well we have to clear this up and leave quickly,” says Jaejoong.

“I know but how?”

“Let’s see we can’t just go out there and say that it was a mistake. We have to do something way more than that.”

“Well what is it?” asks Yunho.

“I don’t know.”

 

Girls:

“So is our plan since they are here again?” asks Mi Hi.

“Well let’s do this,” Soo Jin speaks.

“What? You seem to be thinking this whole entire time,” says Hyun-Ae.

“That’s true. You do seem to be zooming out when they came in,” says Jin-Ae.

“Okay, let Soo Jin speak,” interrupts Mi Hi.

“Well I was thinking that we can go somewhere until the news dies down.”

“What makes you think that?” asks Jin-Ae.

“Well because don’t celebrities do that. We just have to run for right now since DBSK just came back from Japan.”

“AND”

“It is better for us since we don’t live a celebrity’s life. We can go anywhere so it should be fine for us. Right Hyun-Ae. You know that right. Help me out here,” look at Hyun-Ae.

“Well, I don’t know about that much but I guess that can be the solution for right now, I guess. What do you think Jin-Ae?” says Hyun-Ae.

“Well I do need a vacation now since all these dramas are occurring. I guess so. I think hat can be one solution since we can’t come up with a better one.”

“Hey that seem fun can we leave right now,” yells Chung-Ae.

“Shhhh…” Mi Hi cover Chung-Ae’s mouth.

“Why do I have to whisper,” remove Mi Hi hands.

“Okay, lets go out and let them know so we can go.”

They walk out to where DBSK was at.

“We decided to so go somewhere so that the news can calm down. So you guy can leave and then we can pack ours things and leave,” says Mi Hi.

“But how when all those reporters are outside?” says Junsu.

“Well, we just have to run,” says Hyun-Ae.

“But that’s too much people to get through,” answers Changmin.

“AND” asks Mi Hi, “Aren’t we giving you guy the best solution here.”

“Are you guy crazy? Going out like that,” says Yuchun.

“Well we did our part to so can you guy leave.”

Mi Hi went to the door and open it. The reporter and fans rush to the front door. Mi Hi notice that they were coming and try to close but the fans push and it was impossible to close. Yuchun just nod his head. DBSK took a deep sigh and hope it won’t become a mess. The girls just want to kill themselves for making them involve with DBSK. The reporter and fans surrounded DBSK and the girls. The reporters were surrounding DBSK while the fans girls were surrounding the girls.

 

One of Yunho’s fan says “Are you trying to steal my Yunho?” to Hyun-Ae. Hyun-Ae looks at her and shook her head saying “no.” The fans just walk up close to her. “What are you trying to pull here? Are you trying to say that you didn’t plan this? Come on! We Yunho’s fans know that he is handsome and we know that you are planning all this. On news with him, come on don’t lie to us Cassie. ” Hyun-Ae looks at her friends for help but all they seem to be busy too.

 

“Kissing him in front of ours fans eyes. What are you? A man slave,” says one of Junsu’s fans. Soo Jin back up. “It’s not what the news says,” Soo Jin manages to say.

“Don’t lie! It was clearly shown to the world. Let us help you remember.”

Soo Jin keeps on backing up until she was against the wall close to the kitchen and didn’t know what to do.

 

“So you guy must be Changmin’s fans,” says Chung-Ae.

“Yes we are,” says one of them.

“What part of him do you like?”

“Well we love his cuteness.”

“Wow, me too.”

“Wait are you trying to make us forget that you were friends of those girls that try to steal our Changmin’s hyungs?”

“Hahaha… funny. Even if I am. I am just a fan like you guys. Why would I have all these picture of them,” pointed to the wall where she was behind.

“Wow. You have a lot of them.”

“YUP… it was all my money and my friends.”

Chung-Ae and Changmin’s fans went and look at the pictures.

 

“I have nothing to do with Jaejoong,” says Jin-Ae.

“We didn’t ask you?” says one of Jaejoong’s fans.

“Well then what is all this about?”

“Well we just want to know how do you do that?”

“Do what?” confuse.

“That wall!” all the fans pointed to where Chung-Ae and Changmin’s fans were at.

“HUH...”

“Yeah that. I didn’t know that you guys were DBSK fans too.”

“I’m sorry but what?”

“Anyways, tell us your secret to make them come to your house?”

“WHAT? You want me to what…”

“PLEASE!!!” all Jaejoong’s fans beg.

 

“Here is our so called manager,” says the leader of Yuchun’s fans club.

“HUH” Mi Hi was confused and lost.

“Well, tell us, are you aiming for our Yuchun?”

“Umm... Sorry but what are you trying to say here?”

“Don’t try to fool us here. We see a lot of this before.”

“I’m trying to figure things out here and you come tell me that I am stealing your Yuchun.”

“YES but not mine but ours,” pointing to more girls behind her.

“Oh come on. I am there manager and this is what I get on my first job.”

 

“Please tell us how you guys came in here?” [Reporter]

“Is there something that we need to know that your entertainment is hiding from us?” [Reporter]

While DBSK just smile and try to keep it cool. They watch the girls.

 

Yunho’s POV:

Why are my fans doing that to her. She has nothing to do with me. Please stop fans. Will she be hurt at all? Did we upset the fans? We have to so something. Think Yunho think Yunho. THINK. [end]

 

Changmin’s POV”

Why does she seem to have fun? While Yunho and Junsu’s girls seem to be in trouble. What are they planning to do to the girls? MAN. We are so in deep trouble now. [end]

 

Jaejoong’s POV:

She seems to be fine. I guess she knows how to handle it. I just hope things don’t get too tense up that we can’t help anymore. This was a stupid idea to come. Huh… what was I thinking coming here in the first place now. [end]

 

Junsu’s POV:

Hey, what are you fans trying to do over there? Don’t hurt her! She has nothing to do with me. Leave her alone. There has to be a solution. What is it? If I go over there, it would be worse but if I don’t then it’ll look ugly. Help me here. Come on and think Junsu. She will be in danger if you don’t hurry. [end]

 

Yuchun’s POV:

Man… these reporters and fans are going crazy and out of control. I thought Mi Hi was the one but I guess not any more. What are my fans doing over there with her? Don’t tell me that they thought that me and her eww… no way. We have to do something. [End]

 

Yuchun whispers, “We can’t let our fans do that.”

“That’s right!” says Changmin.

“Yunho, go and help them. Our leader,” says Yuchun.

“ME!”

“YES YOU!”

“Ummm….”

“Stop umm and go.”

Yunho clear his throat, “Everyone listens up.”

No one seems to be paying attention to Yunho’s voice. Yuchun went got on top of a chair and yells, “LISTEN UP!!!”

It got everyone attention and stop what they were doing. They all turn to Yuchun.

“Please listen to our Leader Yunho. Yunho take it from here.”

“Please everyone calm down. We will answer any question that you want to know. So please help us and calm yourself down. We will try our best to answer your questions,” says Yunho.

The reporters calm down and all line up shoulders to shoulders while the fans still surrounding the girls. Right when the reporters started to ask question. DBSK’s manager came in with couple of securities guards and blocks the reporters and fans.

“Go outside and there will be a van. Go now. I’ll take care of here,” whisper to Yunho.

“Okay,” replies Yunho.

“Oh don’t forget to take the girls too.”

“Okay.”

Yunho went over to Hyun-Ae and grab her hand and took her out. Changmin walk up to Chung-Ae. She saw Changmin and walk up to him. “Let’s go!” says Changmin. She follows him. Jin-Ae saw Chung-Ae and walk up to her.

“Where are you going?” asks Jin-Ae.

“Follow Changmin,” answers Chung-Ae.

“Why?”

“Cause he say so.”

“Okay. I’ll go with you.”

Jin-Ae follows Chung-Ae. They walk outside. Mi Hi saw those two and follow. Soo Jin tries too but hen the fans pull her back.  While Yuchun, Junsu and Jaejoong follow after the girls. Junsu stops and notice that one girl was missing. He looks and saw that his fans were still surrounding her. He walks over to her. The fans started to “aw” at him walking toward them. They made a path for him to walk. He reaches Soo Jin and pulls her hand. She pulls it back. He walks up to her and says, “Let’s go before it starts to get worse.” She nods and says, “I’ll follow you but you don’t have to hold my hands.” “Okay.” They walk but he fans stop Soo Jin. Junsu turns and saw it and this time he just hold onto her hand. They both walk out and saw the others. Everyone went inside a van.