My Love

Haru Haru

                                                            Hye-won Pov: present

My heart was racing as I stood in front of Jiyoung’s door. I had gotten Top and the rest of the guys to go along with my plan. Taking a deep breath I knocked on his door there wasn’t an answer so I walked in. Jiyoung was there lying on his bed, his face down in a pillow and breathing deeply.

“Oppa what’s wrong, are you okay?”

He lifted his head and turned to face me, his eyes were red and puffy and his cheeks were stained with tears. I reached out to wipe them away but he smacked my hand, he glared at me as if challenging me to touch him. I couldn't take the look of pain on his face so I reached out and wiped away the tears. When he lifted his hand I thought he was going to slap me again, instead he put his hand on top of mine and held it there. My resolve was slowly breaking, if I didn't do it now I wouldn't have the courage to do it later. I took a deep breath and prepared to break his heart.

“I’m so sorry oppa.”

“Please don’t Hye, saranghae”

“Oppa I will always love you but like a brother.”

“Yeah, sure, okay.” He turned and layed back down on his bed, face down in the pillow.

Before I walked out I left a note on his dresser for him I hope he will read it one day.

                                                  Jiyoung’s Pov: a week later

Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung, and I decided to head out tonight. It had been a week and I still wasn’t over Hye-won leaving me for Top hyung. My heart was hurting and all I wanted to do was cry in a corner. I felt the note that Hye-won wrote in my pocket; I still hadn’t had the guts to read it yet. The guys and I had a good time out, even though we just went out to eat and went shopping. I was thankful that they were doing their best to keep my mind off Hye-won. Coming out of the mall with our hands full with bags I saw Hye and Top leaning against his car and she handed him what looked like to be a ring. I saw red and the next thing I knew Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung were holding us back so we wouldn’t tear each other’s faces off.

“Let me go!” I shouted at them. After a silent debate between them they let my arms go and I took off running. I didn’t know where I was going only that I needed to get away before something bad really happened. I found myself back at the dorm and in my room watching the videos of us as a happy go-lucky couple in love. I chucked the video camera at the wall, relishing as it split into pieces. I took the note she had written me and tore it into pieces. I laid my head

                                                     Hye-won’s Pov: a month later

I sat on the hospital bed when several cheery voices burst through the door.

“Noona I’m going to really miss you”

“Aww Seungri-ah it’s okay,” he pulled from the hug and I wiped away the tears that were beginning to form in both of our eyes. “Don’t worry my little dongsaeng I will always be here.” I put my hand over his heart and he smiled at the gesture.

The others came and gave me hugs telling me how boring it would be without me there. Daesung and Seungri had bought me a cute little panda plush doll; but it wasn’t as cute as my real life panda. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Taeyang slip through the door, I didn’t think anything of it though. The doctors and nurses came in shortly after and hauled me off to the operating room.

“Goodbye guys and take care of Jiyoung for me,” I called to them as the doors shut.

                                      Jiyoung’s Pov: while she’s in the operating room

I was just idly walking without a real destination in mind when my phone went off. Taeyang was calling; even though I didn’t want to talk to anybody right now I picked it up.

“Yoboseyo”

“Yah! Hyung you need to come to the hospital NOW!”

“Waeyo?”

“Hye-won is in the hospital.”

“Waeyo?” I was still walking, but now my feet were moving a little faster

“She has cancer; the doctors just took her into the operating room. You have to get here; we’re on the sixth floor. Pali!”

My whole world just stopped right there. My chest felt like it was constricting. Without another word to Taeyang I hung up my phone and began running as I fast as I could in the direction of the hospital. My mind was a blur. The hospital soon came into sight; I burst through the doors and up the stairs to the sixth floor. I saw Top coming out of the waiting room, I tried to go past him but as I did he grabbed my arm.

“I’m sorry for lying….Hye-won loved you a lot.” He handed me her couple ring and a letter. “She knew you would’ve ripped up the first one so she gave me another one to give to you.”

I nodded, put the note in my pocket and made my way to the waiting area. Daesung was the first to notice me; he hugged me and let me cry on his shoulder.

“Mianhae hyung, I know she loved you a lot.”

The others made their way to me to hug. Soon the doctors were making their way through the doors, there was a sheet covering a body on the bed. I silently begged the doctors to give me good news.

“I’m sorry Mr. Kwon,” the doctor shook his head slightly, “She’s gone.”

My legs carried me to the stretcher. I peeled back the sheet and was met with Hye-won’s cold pale face. I pressed my lips to her forehead.

“I love you so much, you’re my all, my everything.”

They wheeled her off and I fell to my knees. With my back to the wall I pulled out the note and read it,

Jiyoung,

Don't look back. I have no regrets from loving you. I hope you will have no regrets form loving me. I started to become dull day by day. Please forget about me and live on. It would've hurt less if we didn't meet at all. I’m really sorry I didn’t tell you. Please don’t be mad with Top and the other oppas they were just doing it for me.

                                                                                                                 Your Butterfly,

                                                                                                                            Kim Hye-won

The tears were coming and I could feel them, but I held them in trying to maintain my composure. I felt someone take me into their arms, looking up I was met with Daesung’s teary face.

“Hyung please don’t cry, it’s going to be alright.”

“It hurts so much.”

“I know hyung, I know.”

“Come on guys let’s go home.” Taeyang removed me from Daesung’s arms and helped me walk into the elevator, out of the hospital doors, and into the car.

Once in the dorm I made my way to the room. I locked the doors, not wanting to be disturbed. I pulled the box out from under my bed, inside was a 9x19 mm Walther P99, German semi-automatic pistol. Raising it to my temple I pulled the trigger.

“I shall see you soon my sweet butterfly.”