2

Runway

Key's POV:

A week has passed. I called the models a couple of days ago to meet in my studio today for a short meeting and photo shoot to present my new clothing line in my fashion magazine. I called them in for 10:30 am. 

I went over to the clothing rack where i had kept all clothes I had made myself and looked at them one by one admiring my own work. Then I held up my favorite outfit and imagined it on Mia. I think it would look amazing on her.

"You know what. I'm gonna make Mia wear this." I mumbled to myself. 

A few moments later while still admiring the outfit, I heard the front door click open. I turned my head towards the door with curiosity constantly repeating in my head "Please let it be Mia!" of who was walking through them. 

One of my models just came in. I sighed seeing that it wasn't Mia.

Lately I have been questioning myself. For the first time in my life I had been completely love struck! I have had crushes in high school before but nothing like this. Why would I act and feel this way at such an extreme level? Besides her looks and her personality, what could be so fascinating about her to make me feel this way? 

My model came walking towards me.

"U-umm a-am I to early?" She asked while stuttering with her words looking like she was nervous about something.

"Not at all! Please have a seat while we wait for all the models to come in." I simply stated.

"O-ok." She smiled shyly and sat down at one of the seats placed at the long meeting table.

About 15 minutes later I was still waiting patiently. About thirteen of my models were already waiting patiently for the clock to hit ten thirty. There were exactly 7 minutes left until the meeting is supposed to start. Still no Mia showed up. I hope she comes on time. 

Mia's POV:

I woke up feeling dizzy and confused. I don't even know what time it is! I looked over to my alarm clock. 10:20?!?!?!???? Oh !! I'm gonna be late!! I promised him I wouldn't let him down! 

I ran to the washroom, quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. Since there was no time to do my hair and makeup, I just tied my hair up quickly got changed, grabbed my cell phone and ran out the door. I probably looked like a mess right now. I don't even look presentable! I was wearing a sweater with skinny jeans with my black combat boots. If people were to guess, they would probably think I'm some kind of druggie. 

I ran to the bus stop to see the bus drive away.

"WAIT!" I screamed, but it still kept going.

"Just great." I mumbled to myself. 

I looked down to my wristwatch to see it was 10:45. I sighed. How can life get any worse than this.

Key's POV:

So far no sign of Mia. Its already 10:45 and the models are all waiting impatiently for the meeting to start. I guess I should start without her. Well it doesn't mean i want to but i kind of have to in this situation. 

Ten more minutes passed and i was giving information to the models about the expectations, rules, etc. I was almost done speaking until i heard the front door swing open. I quickly looked towards the direction of the door to see Mia running in.

"I'm Sorry!! I'm extremely sorry I'm late! This wont happen again! I promise!" She said while bowing over and over formally. 

She looked very tired and stressed from what my eyes saw. She was even dressed oddly too but in my opinion it looked very good on her. 

"It's fine, Please take a seat." I said formally. 

She bowed. "Thank you." 

When she was making her way to the empty seat, I noticed one of the other models stick out they're foot causing Mia to fall down and everyone laughed..... Except me.

"You should really Watch where your going. Also, why are you dressed like a beggar?" One of my models said.

I ran towards Mia and helped her up. But catching a glimpse of her eyes made my heart beat even faster.

Mia's POV:

I already knew by the time I walked through those doors, people were going to hate me. Well not everyone.

When one of the other models tripped me, I looked around me to see everyone laughing....... Except Key.

He ran towards me and helped me up but making our faces inches apart. We were looking into each other's eyes for about a good five seconds until i realized what was going around us. My cheeks were completely red and my heart started to beat faster than normally. He grabbed my hand and picked me up.

"T-thank you" I said.

"N-n-no problem." He said then walked back.

Did he just stutter? Why would he? I don't know why but i think I'm slowly growing feelings towards.... my own boss?