1

Runway

Key's POV:

I've been interviewing models all day long. There were SOME pretty ones but none that had caught my eye. I was starting to get bored but I need at least 15 models for my show and I only have 14. I need just one more and then i'm done for the day.

"Sir you have 5 people left to interview." My assistant announced.

"Well I hope out of those 5, there is one I need." 

They brought in the first one. She wasn't that good looking but she was decent.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"My name is Liang." I nodded and looked down to my note pad and started doodling.

"Alright, show me what you got." I announced.

A few seconds later seductive music started to play. What is this girl planning?

She slowly strutted in my direction towards the table and sat down on the edge. She bent over and was centimeters away from my face. She tucked in her arms trying to show off her s but "Cleavage" Wasn't what I was looking for. She's just another one of those..... how can I say it?.................. s? I really hate women like that especially the ones who try just to fit in or get what they want. I commanded them to stop the music and looked right at her.

"I'm sorry but I don't want you as one of my models."

Her jaw dropped and she stared at me with dis belief.

"W-what?!?!? I've got everything you need! Aren't I y??"

Is this woman crazy?!?! I don't need stripers I need a models!

"I'm sorry but I don't need you in my runway show." I simply said.

"I only came to this stupid interview just so I can have a shot of having with you! Can't I even have that?!?"

SHE'S INSANE!! I just met her and she wants to do those things with me?? Well it's kind of expected since I am a very famous Fashion designer.

"That's it! You can leave now." I said. 

She completely lost it! She came around the table and sat on my lap and quickly ed her shirt and started pouting.

"Pwetty pweease????" She begged.

This woman disgusts me. She really is insane trying to seduce me! Who does she think she is?

"Security! Can you please get her out if here!"

Two big guards dressed in black suits came and picked her up and was on they're way out the door.

"I'LL BE BACK KEY!! WATCH ME!" And with that being said she was thrown outside.

"This woman's ing crazy." I mumbled to myself.

"Sir, the next one will be coming in now." 

I nodded. "Hopefully she's not as crazy as the last one we just interviewed."

Mia's POV:

A sat outside the doors where the interview was held. I was extremely nervous! I was going to be interviewed by one of the biggest fashion designers in Asia! This was a once in a life time chance! I had to give this interview my all! I've wanted to be a model since I was 4 years old. I used to wear my mothers dresses and strut around the house singing "I'm Fabulous!" countless times and my mother used to cheer me on. Those were very fun times. But sadly my mother passed away when I turned 9 from cancer. But before that I always promised my mother I would become the most famous fashion model in the world. That's why i'm here today. I want to keep that promise for my mother. It probably sounds a bit far fetched to you but I believe anything is possible. 

A couple of minutes later another girl was thrown out the door with her shirt ed with her bra showing. That caused me to stop thinking and realized what had happened. What happened in there?? I hope I don't come out those doors ending up like that to. Then they called me in and told me I was next. I took a deep breath and walked through the doors.

Key's POV:

I heard footsteps coming closer and closer. I looked at the doorway and saw her walking through. She was very different. A good kind of different. She was amazing. I think she was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Even her Fashion sense was amazing. We both had the same Fashion sense actually. She wasn't wearing heals like other women I interviewed. She was wearing black dr.martin boots with silver spikes and had a red and black plad long sleeve shirt rolled up to her elbows and dark jean shorts with crosses on them kind of like from f(x)'s music video electric shock. She also had a black hat on her head with kitten ears with her hair braided to the side which I thought were really adorable on her and a nice brown backpack hanging on one side on her shoulder. She was just........ Perfect. I wanted to accept her already even through she didn't start yet, but then I wouldn't sound to professional so I spoke very formally.

"State your name." I asked her.

"Anneyonghaseyo, Mia imnida." 

Wow. Her name is beautiful. I can just say it all day. Mia. Mia. Mia Mia. Mia. hehe. Shoot! I forgot I was still interviewing her! I gotta stop spacing out!

"Alright, Show me what you got." I said trying to act cool.

Music started to play. It sounded like...... MAX STEP? Is she possibly going to dance? She started at the back of the room with her head down and shot her head up. She started to strut and towards the table I was sitting at and posed. It was just amazing. I gave the dj the signal to stop the music and she seemed confused. She probably thinks I didn't like it. I cleared my throat and began to speak.

"Why do you want to be my model for my runway show?" 

She bit her lip with nervousness and finally answered.

"Well ever since I was 4, I wanted to be a model, and promised my mother I would be a famous model."

For some sudden reason I felt like giving her a hug but I couldn't. She would think I was just plain strange! her little recap of her life just made my heart flutter. I noticed the longer she waited for my response the more nervous she looked. I think I should just start speaking to her comfortably now. I flashed a big smile on my face.

"You were amazing. And I think your the most perfect model for my runway show. Your in!" 

Her face looked surprised. Then she started to jump up and down. She bowed a whole 90 degrees about 50 times.

"Thank you! Thank you! I promise you, You wont regret choosing me!" 

And with that being said she skipped out of the interview room with a brightly lit face. I couldn't help but giggle.

"She's so cute." I mumbled to myself.