Chapter 2

When You Love Someone ..

And this is the present :)

The light go through her window and make her wake up . She open and rubbed her eyes . She is so tired to even wake up . She feels like she just want to sleep all day but she know that she can't do that . There's a event that she must attend . She live by herself . When she 18 , She decided to earn a living by herself , she didn't want to be a burden for her parents.  

Yesterday , She just come home from Paris . She arrived at home at midnight . She has to go at fashion show in Paris. Although The fashion show is fun , sometimes she just want to get home immediately and rest all day in her room . 

Today , she will attend a event at 11 o'clock afternoon and now , it's already 10.30 . With all her strength , she get up and take a shower . After that , she wear a dress and she make up herself . Usually , she ask her stylist for help but now , she is already late ..

When she arrive at the event , it has just started . She take a seat in one of the chair that has her name on it . When she sit , she look at her left and she see a man . That man has brown eyes and dark hair . He has a tall and well build body . She don't know why but that man remind her of someone , but she can't remember . She feels attracted to that man . When she still look at him , suddenly that man turn his head and their eyes met .

 the man seems shock when he look at her . Why is he so surprised when he look at me ? Tiffany just look at that man with confused face . The man suddenly look away and his body is here but his mind like in somewhere else . His eyes seems wondered . She feels something is weird but she tried to not take a serious thought about that . She tried to get over it but she feels weird and wrong . She can't shoved off her feelings . He just seems so familiar .. 

The Man's POV

When I watched the show , I turn my head and I see her . Is she ... ? She looks like her . I look at her with shocked face and she seems confused so I try to act normal and look away but the thought just can't stop . I can't get rid of her from my head . My mind flow to that time when she left . When I lost herNo , it can't be her ..

No One's POV

Tiffany stood up and walk aroung the room . The show has just over and she want to grab some food . The event have provide many  food that you can only find it at five-star restaurant . When she take a look at the foods , she choose to have a desert and drink . She doesn't feel like eating .

She's gonna put her foods and drink at her table when suddenly , she trip and drop her food . Fortunately , She doesn't fell to the floor but , unfortunately her food fell on the man infront of her . She look up and see that man . She shocked at what she see .. and she feels guilty .

She is embarassed to see that man . She just open widely while looking to that man's shirt . "I..I..I'm sorry" Tiffany said with red face because of embarassement . The man seems a little shocked at what just happened to him ,  but slowly , his lips curve into a smile . "That's ok.." 

Tiffany grab a  tissue in her purse  . When she try to clean it , suddenly he grab her hand and said "You don't have to clean it . it's ok .. I will clean it by myself" . "Really??" Fany said with unsure smile .  "Really . Trust me" The man said with reassuring smile . "okay then" . And with eyesmile , Tiffany said "Hello , nice to meet you . I'm Tiffany Laron . How about you ?" . When she tell him her name , he seems surprised . But , His face turn into a smile again and said "Hi , nice to meet you . I'm Choi Siwon" . 

"Hey . I'm sorry to ask this but did we have met before?" 

Why is she doesn't remember me ?? Well , I think ,.. for now , I have to act like I don't know her

He stay quiet for a moment , but finally he said "No , we haven't"  

"Ooo .. okay then" She said but she seems unsure because she sure that she has see him before . Suddenly , many random  images popped in her mind . She see a young man standing infront of her but she can't see that man clearly . She touch her head ..and then ,  She sit down at a chair and hug herself . She feels like her head want to explode . 

"Hey ! are you okay , Tiff ?" 

She feels her head didn't hurt anymore and she try to stood up . Siwon hold her hand and help her stood up . "It's okay . i'm fine , thank you . It just that .. suddenly I feel my head hurts , but now , it didn't anymore" She said with a  weak smile . 

"Are you sure ? I will take you to a hospital if you still feel hurts" 

"No .. Really , It's fine" 

"Okay then .. Hey , let's go to somewhere else . I don't what to do anymore in here" 

"okay" She said with a eyesmile .. 

They go to Tiffany's home by their own car .. After they arrive , Tiffany put her car in the garage and go to Siwon's car . Siwon open the door and let Tiffany get in . After that , he go inside the car and drive to the park . They walk around the park and talk with each other . They enjoy each other's presence .. They feel so comfortable .. 

"Hey , where do you work ? Maybe , I can visit your workplace" Tiffany said and look at Siwon while waiting for his answer . 

"I work at my dad's company . My dad give me his company so I can develope his company ." Siwon said with a bittersmile . Tiffany notice his sad face and said "Hey , what's wrong ?" . 

"No , it just that ... My parents died when I was 13 years old . It just happen so sudden . I didn't ready for that .. at all .." He said with a very sad face . Tiffany feels guilty because she has make him remembered his dark past . "I'm sorry .. I never know..." But Siwon cut her words and said " That's ok .. I have met a girl that is more miserable than me" He said with a bittersmile . He suddenly remember that girl . His mind fly to that time again . "Siwon .. " Tiffany called him but he just stay silent . His eyes seems wander . "Siwon !" Tiffany said with a louder voice . Finally , Siwon back from his reverie . "huh ? Sorry , I didn't hear you" Said siwon with apologetic face . 

" I said , How about we hang out together again next time? Here's my number" 

they exchange their number and bid goodbye to each other . 

Siwon feel happy because he can meet her again . Well , he doesn't know exactly , but she looks like her . He hope She is her .. 

As for Tiffany , She just consider siwon as her friend but she can't deny that she is attracted to him . She feels like she want to be with him all the time ..

 

Well , this is  the new update :)

Finally , They met each other  :D I will write about haesica the next chapter ..

Thank you :D