Day 3

Undercover Girl

 

Any normal person would be sleeping at 2:30am in the morning. Except...Nali didn't quite fit the definition of normal. The TS Entertainment building was dark and still except for one of the practice rooms, which was lit up and filled with dance music. The girl was hyped up on 32 ounces of red bull while moving her body to the new track. The dance routine just wouldn't come to her, and she was left struggling at every turn.

Sweat poured profusely down her body as she forced her limbs to move the right way, except they only flailed in the wrong directions. Every mucle fiber in her body burned and she finally collapsed to the floor.

Nali fell eagle spread onto the matted floor and let out a frustrated sigh. Flipping lazily to the side, she reached under her shirt in order to release her chest bindings and breathed thankful for the brief freedom. 

Even though she had a adeqately...small chested, the bindings were very bothersome, but she didn’t want TS entertainment or B.A.P to taint their reputation if someone were to find out she was a girl. Nali chuckled at herself as she reminisced a time when Nali and her sister Olivia were day dreaming about becoming pretty, doe-eyed Kpop stars and dance to cute songs on stage. Who knew that her dream would come true? If not a bit distorted... seeing that instead she was dressed up as a boy, dancing to masculine songs.

Thinking about Olivia brought back old memories of them. She missed when they went to school together and would crazily fangirl about kpop together. Nobody else understood their dreams and always dismissed them as childish, although once imature, these dreams were now tangible. The two sisters wanted to do things and go places. So they promised each other to work, improve and practice. After auditioning to many different companies, TS Entertainment accepted Nali and SM entertainment accepted Olivia as a trainee. One step closer to their dream. Nali smiled, she remembered the first song they had written together, the birth of their dreams...

I party hard till 2am 

Bad girl good girl

You don't know who I am

I'm the baddest chick with the sickest flows

So sit back and relax and enjoy the show

Life's a gamble and I'm holding aces

Plus you can't read my p-p-p-poker face 

Don't treat me like a child 

Cause I'm ehhhh~~ y lady

NaliLive Style

Nali giggled at the rap they had made up, other people wouldn't understand the meaning but to them it meant everything.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the unlatching of the practice room door. Nali jumped to her feet when she saw Jongup enter the room clad in jogging clothes and humming to a Chris Brown song.

“Annyeonghaseyo Jongup Opp-!” Catching her mistake quickly fixed it by coughing,”um... Hyung.” Nali Bowed at a 90 degree angle and blushed at her mistake.

The dancer spotted Nali and smiled toothily, "Morning, Nali-ah," He tilted his head to the side, "Why are you practicing so earily in the morning?"

She smiled sheepishly, "Well, I was having trouble with the new dance routine. I wanted to get it right before the rehersal."

“What are you having trouble with? ...Maybe I can help you,” Jongup questioned awkwardly while rubbing the back of his head.

"I-I wouldn't want to bother you," Nali smiled.

Jongup shook his head, "It's not problem. Why wouldn't I help my dongsaeng?"

With a mischievous grin, he took her hands in his and teased, “I can teach you how to slow dance?”

Nali rolled her eyes and snatched her hands away from his, "Maybe next time.”

“You’re no fun,” He chuckled and let go of her hands, “But okay.”

-Three hours later-

“No. You jump up first, than kick and spin,” Jongup instructed Nali patiently.

For the seventh time, Nali repeated the steps again with a heavy breath. Dancing was definitely not her forte, however she was grateful for a patient teacher at her side. Jongup was a master at the art of dance, and was vigorously trying to teach her the routine for their next single. He was clad in a mere wife beater and sweat pants. His attire showed off the perfect body from his toned arms to his defined torso and muscled legs. His model body could make any girl blush, and Nali was no exception. Half the time her mistakes were due to the living distraction in front of her.

Jongup beamed cheerfully, “Good job! I told you it wasn’t that hard.”

 He noticed Nali still looked disappointed at herself, but he knew what could cheer her up. He ran to the duffel bag he brought with him and tossed a sealed plastic bag to Nali. 

Nali peered at the title of the bag. “Um... Jongup Hyung...Wae?”

“Whenever I’m sad I always eat meat to cheer me up!” Jongup honestly responded.

"Me too," Nali laughed and went into her own bag and grabbed a bag of meat the same brand Jongup had. Nali and Jongup both burst out laughing over there crazy habbits.

After seeing Nali-ah happy again he moved on with his lesson.

“Now for the backflip,” He demonstrated with ease, “You have to balance and shift your weight onto your hands and then push off.”

“Easier said than done,” She muttered. She recalled how her sister, Olivia, also tried to show her how to do this, but she failed.

Taking a deep breath, Nali kicked off from the floor enough to shift her weight on two hands just as she was showed. At first, she handled her weight well, but her confidence failed her. Something in the way she twisted her body was off and Nali could only foreshadow her eminent collision to the floor. 

“Careful!”

There was a loud thud followed by Nali’s string of American curses. It wasn’t until a few moments later when she discovered that she felt no pain and instead found that she was lying comfortably on a supple male body. She found that her thin legs were tangled between his with her unbound chest pressed firmly against the male beneath her. Terrified, she lifted her head slowly and her lips came centimeters away from a shaken Jongup. Their eyes locked and she felt her face heat up into devastating flames. She still held on to the small shard of hope that he would not find out, but it soon vanished. Jongup was frozen with oddly flushed cheeks and she realized that he found out her secret. Nali stumbled away from him with guilty eyes. Jongup attempted to push himself up to a sitting position, and immediately blood started to pour from his nose.

“A-Are you okay?” She came to his aid. 

Nali searched for tissues and handed them to her red faced dance instructor. 

“I must have landed on your face…I’m so sorry,” She pulled him on to her lap, “Rest your head on my lap.”

She gently cradled his head in order to impede the flow of blood. Jongup followed her instruction and blushed even more.

She sighed, “Don’t tell anybody?”

Jongup nodded slowly and Nali flashed a shy smile before brushing her hands through his hair to sooth him until the bleeding stopped.